Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Genesis on Three Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Genesis on Three

Go down

Genesis on Three Empty Genesis on Three

Post by Batman Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:40 am

Validation continues as we are now brought to the GENESIS locker room where Team Genesis are all awaiting the big main event match. Bison and Paul Heyman discussing something in private in the far corner, Jon Reed with his headphones on, Pierre stretching, Dimitri eating a banana, Ryan Kent tweeting, and Bob Luger lacing up his boots. However, the peace soon comes to an end with the most hostile team member, joins the others. Furious Frank comes in with a cocky smile as Luger immediately jumps to his feet and gets in his face. His tone is solid, serious and hushed.

Bob Luger
What.....the hell was that last week?

His face said it all. He was disgusted by Frank. Everything he's done, and he's not allowed to lay his hands on him. It's eating him up inside. And Frank can tell as his smile grows larger.

Furious Frank
Gotta remind people....people like you that I am the Alpha Male.

He said, patting the championship on his shoulder. However, Bob's gaze doesn't leave the eye contact range with Frank.

Bob Luger
You're sick. What you did to Tim. To me. To these fans. You don't belong here, let alone CMV.

Frank's smile fades at the comment as he gets closer to Luger, this time mean mugging him.

Furious Frank
You better watch what you say or next time, that tombstone will send you right beside Tim on the shelf.

That was it, the two were butting heads at this point and their teammates where allowing it to happen, not even caring at this point. That is until, Dave Turner breaks the two up, absolutely disappointed at the sight.

Dave Turner
Hey now! Stop!

He looked at both of his co captains before examining the room, looking at the lack of enthusiasm.

Dave Turner
What are you all doing? You were just gonna let a fight happen, moments before the big match?

He shakes his head.

Dave Turner
I got my damn job banking on this match. And I put all the faith I have on the seven of you. You're the BEST Genesis has to offer yet you want to sit here and prove me wrong by proving you can't work well with others? In my days as a wrestler, I knew it was all about me at the end of the day but I also knew what was right, when somebody needed me to put my difference aside for a match, especially as big as this one, I did it! Because I was expendable. That's what makes a man great. Being expendable. Look past the fighting and the arguing. You'll have plenty of that AFTER tonight. Tonight, you're fighting not just for me, but for yourselves. Johnny Sampson CANNOT take control of this brand. What this brand stands for, Sampson doesn't understand. I've turned this brand into a true representation of respectful wrestling. I've made stars. Frank, Luger, where were you before joining Genesis? In the back of the damn line. I gave ya'll the opportunities you needed to shine and now you're my team captains. Get out of each other's faces and start acting like the men I made you out to be.

The words seem to have gotten to Luger as he nods in approval, upset about his own actions. However, Frank's pride doesn't allow him to physically show any sign of approval towards Turner's words so he looks away with his arms crossed but deep down, they got through, just a little.

Dave Turner
Team Fusion thinks they can just beat you all like it's nothing. They tried to come to OUR home last week and we sent them packing. Why should this be any different? We have warriors while they have talkers.

He looks at Bison

Dave Turner
We have power.

Then at Pierre and Jon.

Dave Turner
Determination.

Then at Dimitri.

Dave Turner
Aggression

Then at Ryan Kent.

Dave Turner
Drive.

Then at both Frank and Luger.

Dave Turner
We have the very best that CMV has to offer and it's time to prove that, not only to me, not only to Team Fusion, but to yourselves. You are the future of CMV.

He looks around the room and smiles.

Dave Turner
And I am very proud to call you, Team Genesis.

The team finally look like they're all on good terms.

Dave Turner
So do me a favor and let's go out there and kick some ass!

Frank smiles at that thought considering he loves to fight.

Dave Turner
Team Genesis on three...

He extends his hand in the center of the room, and slowly, others join him until the entire team is all in a huddle.

Dave Turner
One...Two...THREE!

Team Genesis
TEAM GENESIS!

The entire team is pumped as the scene fades with Dave smiling at his work.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down