Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo]

Go down

Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo] Empty Boone's Anger, and his Promoted Drink! [Promo]

Post by Master Ogon Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:29 pm

The camera shifts to Boone which is backstage, resting his feet on a desk as he sits on a black office chair, his sunglasses on.

Samuel Boone

He takes a moment to take a drink out of his promoted drink, Boone Juice which he nods his head to as a look of joy came on his face after drinking that amazing promoted sports drink. He then shifts his head to the camera, and speaks in a sarcastic tone, "Oh, i did not see you there!" he sits up on his chair, and looks at the camera, he says again with a sarcastic voice, "Just enjoying my paycheck after beating some guy, man this is a fun job ain't it?!" he takes his sunglasses off, and gets a more serious stare as he looks at the camera, "Oh, you are confused? How could someone like me beat talent like that?!" his thick eyebrows flailed in anger as he yelled at the camera, "I HAVE BEEN PUTTING IN WORK DAY IN AND DAY OUT AND YOU IDIOTS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I CAN DO?!" he continues, his anger still flailed up. "DAY AFTER DAY I TRY TO PUT ON A SHOW FOR THE FANS, THE PEOPLE THAT PAY ME, THE PEOPLE THAT GOT ME MY AMAZING PROMOTED DRINK, BOONE JUICE, DRINK IT KIDS!"

He continued on, more angry then ever. "NO, CAUSE I AM JUST SOME LOW NAME JOBBER? I TRY TO HARD TO MAKE YOU PEOPLE LIKE ME? SCREW ALL OF YOU MAN, I GET PAID AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT SEEMING LIKE A NICE GUY, I JUST WANNA DO WHAT I FIND FUN, I WANNA MAKE MONEY, AND I ALREADY PROVED ALL OF YOU WRONG, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PROVE ALL OF YOU WRONG!" a woman in a dress walked to him with a make up case walked to him and spoke nervously , "B-B-Boone sir, you s-s-should try on some make u-" Boone sat up, his angry look still on his face, "GET OUT, YOU'RE FIRED, YOU NEVER INTERRUPT ME YOU WHORE!" the woman looked at him shocked, but he continued, "I WAS CUTTING A PROMO HERE, SECURITY, GET THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY OFFICE! Two, buff and tall bald men grabbed the woman by the arms and dragged her out, as another man walked in holding a clip board, he spoke softly, "B-Boone sir, you have a  promotion for your drink..."  Boone turned at him, still angry, he yelled, "FINE LET'S GO THEN!" He marched to the left side and out of the camera, walking with his manager, then the camera was seemingly dropped onto the ground, breaking and ending the promo.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down