Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Champions Promise Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Champions Promise

5 posters

Go down

A Champions Promise Empty A Champions Promise

Post by Batman Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:11 am

As the fallout episode of Genesis becomes underway and the pyro fills the stage, the fans roar in cheers, all excited about what had transpired at Point Break. The wait is no longer as the man they all want to hear from is moments away from being in that ring with the Alpha World Championship around his waist.

The tron lights up and his signature pyro fills the stage as, emerging from the light, is the NEW Alpha World Champion, Bob Luger coming to a standing ovation from the crowd. His white smile shining as bright as the gold around his waist.

Mr. Dashing
Ladies and Gentlemen, heh, please welcome our NEW Alpha World Champion, Bob Luger! Of course coming off of the biggest victory in his career. A TRUE story book ending to Point Break just a few nights ago.

Luger makes his way down the ramp, truly enjoying the atmosphere of the CMV Universe along the way. Slapping the hands of his fans and even stopping to honor a veteran with a handshake, he then finally makes it to the ring, hopping up on the apron and climbing through the ropes where he then, reveals a microphone from his jacket and begins to address the Luger Empire.

Bob Luger
Thank you...

The emotion in his voice is obvious to the fans who have no shame in showing their support for the young athlete.

Bob Luger
I worked my whole life in this ring. Busted my ass. Felt pain like no other. And I did it all for this moment right now and the fact that you guys are behind me, backing me..........thank you, you have no idea what this means to me.

He smiles, lowering the microphone allowing the cheers to get to higher volume for a few short moments before continuing.

Bob Luger
It was a long journey. A journey that looked bleak. But I did it. I did what I set out to do and I filled my fathers shoes, submitting this title into the Luger Family Legacy. And that.....that's only the beginning of an even longer journey.

He unbuckles the belt and throws it on his shoulder.

Bob Luger
The new journey starts tonight as I stand here in front of all of you and promise that I will be the champion that you need me to be. I will fight for the good name of Genesis and make this brand what it is. The A Brand. We.....will make this brand what it is. And it all starts with me stating that unlike Frank, I won't cower from a fight. I won't abuse the responsibility that comes with this belt. You all love to see this on the line. You love seeing men like me put their bodies on the line just for a shot at this. This belt means everything to you all so it means everything to me. Achieving this was no easy feat. It was hard. I went somewhere I never thought i'd be. Frank opened something up. Something he should have. And that made me realize that my rage was too much for another man to handle. I seen red and I charged forward. Gave it everything I had and more. I did it...............with you guys supporting me every step of the way..........I did it.

Looking at the belt, seeing his smile reflecting back at him and continues, cutting to the chase.

Bob Luger
I did it for my father......

He receives a small pop at the mention of papa Lex.

Bob Luger
I did it for Tim LaFave.....

An even bigger reaction is given for the former Alpha World Champion.

Bob Luger
And I did it for everyone else that Furious Frank has disrespected in his reign here on Genesis. I did it. I walked into the Devil's Playground and I fought the biggest guy in the yard and came out on top. I avenged those who needed it and took on the responsibility of being your champion. So first act as your champion, i'm giving back. I'm giving back not only to you all but to the man who gave me the biggest fight of my life. Furious Frank was no easy competitor. He's mean. Brutal. And downright powerful. And I wouldn't be myself, or the champion you all deserve if I didn't show my fighting champion spirit right off the bat. So Frank, I am hereby challenging you to invoke your rematch clause.........TONIGHT!

Mr. Dashing
What??

The fans pop at the idea of seeing these two go at it again so early.

Bob Luger
Sure Bison's waiting at that steep hill on Regicide, but i'm not afraid. As your champion, I accept all challengers. You fans were somewhat spectacle of whether or not I deserved the title shot or not. Social Media is raving about whether or not i'd be a strong champion. And I know that the man who held this Sunday morning is eager to get his rematch. So i'm not going to put off Frank. He wants his shot, he's going to get it. Right here, tonight. Frank, what do you say? How about we give these people another 6 star match huh??

Despite all the bad blood he has with the Alpha Male, he shows a great deal of respect and pride in this surprising challenge as he awaits the entrance of Furious Frank.

[Open to Tazzy]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

A Champions Promise Empty Re: A Champions Promise

Post by tazzy4u2 Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:57 am

It doesnt take long for the now familiar music to hit as Frank rolls out onto the ramp on his Harley.

He rides down to the ring circling it, his eyes fixed firmly on the Alpha Championship belt, his belt.
Getting off his Harley he grabs a mic and walking up the steps starts to talk

Frank: You want a rematch for my belt in the main event?
Why wait for the main event lets kick it off now!

He steps into the ring and Luger drops the belt taking a ready stance as the crowd goes wild for the rematch they all want!
Frank steps towards him

stops  

turns and rolls out of the ring.

Frank: Seriously boy, you think you dictate to me when I take my rematch. When I come back for my belt?
You thank the crowd? You did this for your dad? For Tim??
Hell you did this cos I brought you back to who you really are.
You stand there lieing to your fans about how you've changed and how you respect them?
It took one beat down to push you back to the nasty person you used to be. To someone who would jump a guy getting out of a limo. To chase him down and trap him in a cage.

You think im going to step back into that ring while the fire I ignited in you is still raging?
They call me Furious Frank not Stupid Frank.
Youve got a date with Barbie at Regicide and I know you like playing with girls dolls so tonights main event may well have the Alpha Champ in it but it sure as hell isnt having THE ALPHA MALE in it!!

The crowd boo loudly at this disappointment.

Frank looks out at the crowd.: You should be thanking me! I show Lugers real self to you and now you get to see Barbie beat the shit out of him as well!

Hell when it all over you get to see me come back and take back MY belt... and if somehow Luger wins you might even see me beat Luger and Barbie in a triple threat just like I beat Luger and Timmy.

In the meantime Dave why dont you  book me with someone to entertain everyone with tonight?

With that Frank gets on his Harley and rides back up the ramp leaving a frustrated crowd and the Alpha Champion behind him.
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:36 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:10 pm

*Claps*
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan