Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Champion of Champions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Champion of Champions

Go down

Champion of Champions Empty Champion of Champions

Post by Batman Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:21 pm

During Fusion we are brought backstage with Lisa Evans standing beside the advocate of the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, Ted Dickens!

Lisa Evans
Ladies and Gentleman I am here with Ted Dickens, the advocate of Undisputed Champion, Andrew Briggs. Ted, you mentioned on Twitter that Briggs will be here next week after Validation? Any news on if he's clear to compete at Validation in the main event?

Ted looks Lisa in the eyes for a solid ten seconds to let his serious expression sink in.

Ted Dickens
First of all, let me address PJ Moon on a different platform than Twitter. He may be more comfortable spouting his words from a keyboard but right here with my voice echoing through that television screen I want you to know this Moon. You didn't kill Andrew Briggs. Therefore all you accomplished was pissing him off. So now he's going to show up here next week and god knows what. If it's your cup of tea, if I was you, i'd pray. I'd pray that Andrew Briggs doesn't break my spine when he sees me. I'd pray that Andrew Briggs doesn't bust my head wide open and leave me laying in a puddle of my own blood. I'd pray that he gets in a wreck on his way to the arena because if he shows up, i'm done for. That's what i'd do and that's the only advice I'll give you.

He takes a second to dig up the question Lisa asked him from his mind.

Ted Dickens
But to answer your question Lisa. Andrew Briggs, The Undisputed Champion WILL be at Validation! He WILL take on the goofball who calls himself a king despite losing literally ALL the time. He WILL take on that undeserving old man who's currently being shoved out of his show by his own ex wife. He WILL show the entire world and EVERY single competitor in CMV that when it comes to Champion of Champions.......it's him 100%. Mark....my.....words.

And with that, Ted walks off, leaving Lisa to smile and nod at the camera as it cuts back to Dashing.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down