Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Game Changer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Game Changer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Game Changer Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Game Changer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Game Changer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Game Changer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Game Changer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Game Changer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Game Changer Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Game Changer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Game Changer

5 posters

Go down

Game Changer Empty Game Changer

Post by Batman Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:32 pm

As the signature pyro to start the show, lights up the stage and the camera pans among the thousands of screaming fans filling the arena, Mr. Dashing wastes no time in introducing the viewers to the show.

Mr. Dashing
What is up guys, Dashing here to bring you yet another episode of Monday Night Fusion. The FALLOUT episode of what was an amazing special last night in Dark Carnival. We seen debuts. Classics. And NEW champions!

Ted Dickens
One of them being the TRUE United States Champion, SCHMIDTY!

Mr. Dashing
When the hell did you get here? How'd you sit down without me noticing. WHY OH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE HERE!?

Ted Dickens
BECAUSE I'M TED DICKENS! You can't have Schmidty starting off the show without TED DICKENS!

Mr. Dashing
Who said he was starting the show?

Mr. Dashing
Shit.

Ted Dickens
Here comes the TRUE United States Champion of the world! THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER ON THE PLANET TODAY! THE MAN WHO NOT ONLY BEAT JUSTIN SANE'S ASS, BUT SAMUEL BOONE'S BOTH IN ONE NIGHT! What a guy. WHAT A GUY!

Mr. Dashing
Kill me.

The fans throw shade at the stage as the now OFFICIAL United States Champion, Schmidty, walks out on stage with the title around his waist. Grinning from ear to ear despite having stitches on his forehead from his brutal encounter with Justin Sane. Wasting no time on the stage, he walks down the ramp, taking in the negative energy from the crowd, as if it's powering his ego. Making it bigger than what it already.

Ted Dickens
I love him.

Mr. Dashing
What?

Ted Dickens
I love him.

He walks up the steel steps before wiping off his boots and entering the ring, before taking the microphone from the ring announcer, telling her to get lost in the process, leaving him in the ring alone.

Schmidty
I...............am the......GREATEST............PROFESSIONAL..........wrestler................on the planet today.....

He said in such a slow, and calm voice, even closing his eyes afterwards with a great big smile on his face as the fans boo at his accusation.

Schmidty
I've said for a long time now that I am the true United States Champion in CMV yet you all doubted me. Called me a liar. An egomaniac. And when things even looked bleak. Me being attacked backstage by the Undisputed Champion for absolutely no reason at all, I STILL overcame it. I beat his ass and walked out to this ring and did the same to Samuel Boone. I broke him. I broke Justin Sane. I broke the chains of hatred that you all tried to hold me down with. YOU as in the few haters in this arena today. Among the mass of followers I have, there's some of you who'll never change. Always find somebody to dis for the sole purpose of lifting your own stress of having an awful life off of your shoulders.

Schmidty looks around in disgust as the entire arena boo him, despite him claiming that most of them are his fans.

Schmidty
But tonight, I want to back track a bit. To the night of Point Break. When I walked up to Slate and told him that I was gunning after the Undisputed Championship. This title, it's great, but it was never going to be enough. I.....i'm bigger than this. I'm bigger than all of you. Every single man in that locker room. I'm the biggest thing this companies got going for it. And that type of talent, isn't the type to be content with what is dubbed, a mid card title. Nah. I want the holy grail. I want what Justin Sane has. And quite frankly, I think I deserve a shot at it by now. Not just because he tried to cost me my United States Championship last night, but because I've done so much in such a short time. It's been almost three months now. Three months! And in those three months, I've become the most talked about asset in this company today. I've taken over Monday Night Fusion. Unified two United States Championship belts. I knocked out the undisputed champion in a brutal backstage brawl. There's no more denying it. I'm next in line.

Schmidty smiles, ignoring the negativity by his "followers" and looks straight into the camera.

Schmidty
My entire career has consisted of me walking in as a nobody and walking out as the most dangerous man on the roster the same night. The moment I stepped into that ring with Bison, you should of all knew that all of this that you were used to. All these faces you were used to seeing victorious. It would all change. The entire game.......has changed. And I......am the game changer. The one who's put the future of Paul Divine.......Xander Slate.......Justin Sane.........all in jeopardy.

He pauses for one second, leaning against the ropes as the camera pans closer to his face.

Schmidty
Because for now on, this.....right here......is the only face that matters.......

He smiles, happy that things are going his way. That he's managed to make such a dent in the company that there was no way it wasn't noticeabled. He is right where he needed to be now. On top of the world. The only thing he needed to stay there, was around the waist of Justin Sane.

Schmidty
Sane.....

His voice was softer.

Schmidty
You've been the man for so long......it's going to be hard for you to accept that i'm better than you.....that I'm the man now. But you'll soon see it. Just like all of these people. Your ignorance will stop blinding you and you'll see that this is right. Me. On the top of the mountain while you lay at the bottom with the rest of the washed up hasbeens in CMV. It's quite the pile so your fall won't be so hard.

He smiles once more but that smile soon fades as....

A) Sane comes out.
B) Xander Slate comes out.
C) Paul Divine comes out
D) Godzilla kills everyone.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Game Changer Empty Re: Game Changer

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Schmidty doesn't seem too overjoyed to have his time intruded upon, but that doesn't stop The OG Dirty Heel, Xander Slate, from making his way out onto the stage, a mic in hand, he struts down the ramp to a symphony of boos from the crowd, though he doesn't get nearly as much heat as Schmidty did. Slate climbs the steel steps and then stops once he reaches the ring apron, leaning on the steel post, which gets a big negative reaction from the fans as it's clearly a dig at Brett Angel who just recently made the jump to Genesis. Xander relaxes himself, a grin on his face as he begins.

Slate
Oh Schmidty, I'm sorry but I just couldn't listen to you drone on and on for any longer. Ever since you got here, you've done nothing but fluff your own feathers and boast and brag, without anything to really back it up. Oh, you won the European title on your debut on UnMatched? WOW! And then . . . You lost it, in your first defense to Lorin Seoul, AND THEN, failed TWO times to win the belt back before calling it quits. Huh, real impressive. OH, you debuted at Validation by so valiantly stepping into the ring against the big bad, Bison! And . . . He tore you a new asshole, right? Nice going, bud. WAIT! You're the brand new CMV United States champion, okay, yeah congrats, you only had to have your opponent beaten to within an inch of his life days prior to do it. And now that you have the title, I know that you'll fight your little heart out to keep it around your waist, but, you'll fail.

Just like how hard you're failing right now to make a case for yourself in being JustIN Sane's next challenger, oh, I'm having a laugh. On the inside, because on the outside, I can't help but to pity you, you're a sad case, my friend, though I'll give you some credit where credit is due, you've certainly made this your home. You've been real good at snuggling up to Johnny Sampson, getting his daughter in bed, it's a great scheme and now, you get virtually whatever you want, because Big Johnny wouldn't want you hurting his little girl. Can't have that, oh no, but I feel like I've gotta warm you, pal, ole Laura ain't exactly a nun, you feel me? She's been with well- let me see, if you carry the one, times two, right right, like- every guy on the Fusion roster who's desperate enough to go for that rancid snatch, sorry Johnny, but it's true, it's damn true! Schmidty, there is nobody more deserving of that World title match than I, and I'll be damned if I let you weasel your way into the opportunity that I've busted my ass off for two years to reach!

And to Paul Divine, I said it at Dark Carnival, he and you and Sane will all regret sweeping me under the rug! Divine is a joke, he's a flash in the pan, this little roll he's been on will soon come to a halt and he'll drift back into mediocrity where he belongs, where he calls home, and where you soon will as well. And Sane? I'm not a stupid man, I felt his power at Point Break, I admitted defeat, but what happened there will NEVER happen again because as I told him, I'll tell you, I will have to be killed in order for anyone to stop me from coming after that championship, MY championship! So, kiddo, why don't you go on home to your little pet, Laura, cozy up with that United States title while you still have it, and do everyone a favor, shut the hell up!

Slate lowers the mic as we can see that Schmidty is about to explode with anger, sweat gliding down his forehead and his free hand clenched into a stone fist. And just as he is about to strike out at Slate . . .

1, Divine interrupts
2, Sane interrupts

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:48 pm

As his theme brings the audience to its feet, Cole Savage inexplicably drives onto the stage in a car so expensive it’s not even worth mentioning the name because you’ll never be able to afford it.

Savage steps out of the car moving in time to the upbeat music, a million-dollar smile on his face--a stark contrast to that face being contorted in anger after being hauled out of the arena in handcuffs the last time we saw him.

What a beautiful day it is! Ain’t it fellas? Man, there’s just something about being out here in front of this electric Fusion crowd that’s unlike any other place. No need to wipe your eyes, adjust your tv set or clean your glasses. Yes, yes, it is the one and only Ice Cole Savage, and I hope you two don’t mind if I...interrupt the flow, I hope. I think it’s only fair considering that you’ve both trespassed where you weren’t wanted, where you didn’t belong: in the sacred grounds of the Skybox. So I'll take it upon myself to stick my nose here...not that this musty place compares to the Skybox, of course.

Savage chuckles then regards Schmidty and Xander Slate for a few moments.

And not that you two compare to JustIN Sane, but doesn’t didn’t stop either one of you from coming out here and running your mouths talking about this and that when the facts and the truth are as clear as day: JustIN Sane is quite frankly in a league of his own...a league that you two especially simply couldn’t fathom. Let’s face it, Slate you’re...well, there’s no greater insult I can think of than saying that you’re just you, and Schmidty...this guy is out here trying his hardest to be a budget version of you. The bar is set so low that I’m surprised nobody tripped on their way out here.

Slate, you say that Sane would have to kill you...but that’s quite the conundrum you’ve proposed, isn’t it? Because how exactly can you kill someone who’s practically already dead inside? Someone who needed Money in the Bank to win the World Title in the first place and has been riding on that accomplishment and desperately reminding us of those fifteen minutes since. Hold on, you’re a two-time champ, aren’t you? Huh.

As for you Schmidty...

Savage laughs and pulls off his shades before continuing.

Look, we know the drill. Everybody’s brave until JustIN Sane is looking them in the eye. Everybody thinks they stand a chance until Justin Sane is standing over them with HIS championship raised proudly over his head. When will it start to sink in? How long have we been in this cycle? Sane maybe drops a match here or there, the Law of Averages, I’ll remind you, and everybody loses their freaking minds! Then when the stakes are at their highest, and the most prestigious prize on this show is on the line, JustIN Sane transforms into something different.

It’s like a flip is switched and he becomes a being that not even I possess right words to describe. Monster or beast, just don’t feel like enough to do it justice. All I can do is tell you watch. Watch in awe as JustIN Sane becomes a being unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Watch as Slate thinks he has an opening at Point Break and throws everything he has at JustIN Sane, only for JustIN Sane to laugh it off and put Slate away with an onslaught I have to give Slate credit for surviving.

JustIN Sane has become such a mighty force that three of the most unlikely stooges have banded together to give themselves a sliver of hope that the wrestling gods will bless them.

Keep praying.

Savage pauses as the crowd breaks out into a chant of Sane’s name.

Schmidty your schtick is played out. This is just a rerun, and I keep pressing fast-forward but not a damn thing is happening. Slate you had your chance, and you blew it. JustIN Sane didn’t cheat. JustIN Sane didn’t pull any strings. JustIN Sane did...well, exactly to you what you’re mocking Schmidty for when he crossed paths with Bison.

Then there’s Paul Divine. I know from personal experiences that Paul Divine isn’t anything special. At least back then. And hey, maybe nostalgia for the good ol' days is clouding my memories. I can see now that there’s a fire in his eyes that I’ve never seen in them before. He’s hungrier than ever, and might be a bigger threat than ever. Against any other man, hell, even against me, I’d be a little worried, because right now Paul Divine is in rare form and is the best he's been in a long, long time. I’d admit that the stars may align and he’d win the match, but you three are talking about JustIN Sane here.

Schmidty, Slate, Divine, you three are the biggest names on this roster. Three of the most prolific personalities and stand-out wrestlers that this brand has. The problem is that JustIN Sane just outclasses you all, and the best retort any of you can muster up months into another envy-inducing title reign is that I speak for him.

He shakes his head.

The things is, I’m just repeating words he's already spoken. Things he’s grown tired of saying because no matter how many times he backs up those words...No matter how many title defenses he has or bodies of fallen competitors he leaves in his wake, his words fall on deaf ears--and JustIN Sane is not a man who likes to waste his breath or his time. Now with me in his corner he doesn’t have to say what you should already know by now. He has the time to spare to train, improve and keep on top of his game. He knows that you’re all going to keep coming and he’ll gladly keep knocking you off one by one until he’s the last man standing and not a damn one of you can question that he’s your better.

TBC by whoever's supposed to be next.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:55 pm

The Asian Sensation steps on to the stage a smile on his face.  He scans the crowed nodding in approval.  He looks to the vehicle in front of him making his way over to it.  He slides his hand along the surface as he walks around it admiring it.  He stops and looks to his fingers in disapproval rubbing them together seemingly to wipe some dust from them.  Paul looks up to see Savage glaring at him and mouthing some inaudible words.  Divine throws him a thumbs up and a look that seems to say "Its still a nice car though."  He stops at the front of the car and sits on the hood bringing his left foot up to rest on the bumper.  He leans forward raising the mic to his mouth as he does and begins to address the three Titans.

People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them.  You see I've been making the best out of my circumstances.  Shmidty has thrown nothing but curve balls at me and i knocked them out of the park.  

These matches that I've been placed in recently have showcased my talent and how much I've grown since that young rookie who was destroyed by Bison all those seasons ago.  Imagine if I had hung up my mask then?  Where would I be if I had given up at the first sign of a challenge.  Once you overcome a challenge, you turn a corner and you see another straight stretch ahead and there comes some further challenges to your ambition.  Maybe you were the first to beat this guy, or longest to hold that title.  It doesn't matter how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce.  Because if you can't bounce back after falling down, then you wont last in this business.  I am the essence of perseverance.  I am the poster child for what can happen if you put in the hard work and never give up.  I've been beaten down time after time and every TIME I raise my chin up, wipe the blood from my face, throw on a cheeky grin and drive the fuck on.    

The Divine one lets out a sigh before laying back on the hood of the car.  He stares up into the rafters, reminiscing.  He slides off the front of the car and jumps to his feet.  

But Shmidty, you are the polar opposite aren't you.  I've beaten you up and down this company and all I hear from you smug little mouth is excuses. I think you blamed your make up girl for one of those loses if I remember correctly.  Or was it the crabs you got from your lovely companion.  It's hard to keep up with your excuses.  Let me educate you here for a second Schmidty, Websters dictionary defines Champion as a person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition.  Well we all know you haven't beaten me, let alone surpassed me.  In fact I believe I deserve your belt more than you do, In fact you should be putting that title up against me next week.  I'm sure that's what all the fans would like to see.  But, in true fashion you'll probably pull your hammy, or get a hang nail, something, anything to not allow the rightful owner of that belt, me, to ever have a shot.  You see Schmidty that belt would look great on this shoulder right here, while the Undisputed Title kept the other shoulder nice and warm.  We haven't had a dual champ in quite a while

Paul slumps back down on the hood of the car and stairs into nothingness.

Well a boy can only dream... right Xander?  You come out here staking claim to a belt you have already had a shot at.  In fact you've held it before.  Xander Slate, the Undisputed Champion.

Divine raises his eyebrows smiles and begins to nod.

That does have a nice ring to it.  Ive always thought of you as a contender for the title.  Its a shame you've been under utilized.  One of the best talents out here, a man who puts asses in seats frequently and you've only ever been utilized for some dollar store feuds.  Its a crying shame. A crime against the sport if you ask me.  Now I've got this little group of up and comers.  Some real talented guys.  you may have heard of them...The New Gods

The crowed pops for the stable.  Paul gives his best De Niro impression while giving the fans a thumbs up and nodding in approval of the cheers being given.

I mean you would fit in very nicely.  Someone could even say "like a glove."  Seriously though Xander, my man, help me help you.  I can give you some pointers on resilience.  Help your movement, in ring, flow like water.  Not rigid like ice.  You can train with my guys and work back up to another Title shot.  Because as long as I'm in this title picture, that belt will always be just out of reach.  Think on it Xander I'm offering you a chance of a life time.  It would be prudent of you to not let this offer slip through your grasp, but, it is your life...do with it what you will.

Japans biggest export again slides off the hood of the car and slyly makes his way to Cole Savage.  He stands before him and eyes him up and down.  He then gestures towards Savage while looking to the crowed before beginning a slow clap.  He circles Cole and pulls those shades from his hand before knowing what it was that had happened Paul has them resting on his face.  He begins Pacing back and fourth in front of the fashionista.

You know Cole.  You've always had style.  Now I'd be remorseful if I said I hadn't learned anything from you in ring after what were some great battles.  But what I've taken most from you is this.

Paul points to Cole Savages head and allows his hand to move to his feet then back to his head.

This attitude of yours.  Your style, your charm, the way you present yourself out here.  I mean its truly amazing to watch you come out here and put on show.  I gotta be honest with you and myself Cole, I take notes every time you come out here.  You would be stupid not to.  To be the best you have to learn from the best and man you are extravagant.  Your words, your movements, they are all so mesmerizing.  I can honestly see how you get your way.  You know i have to apologize for my comments last week about Sane using you as his voice.  He knew what he was doing.  His strength and athleticism combined with your sharp tongue.  The sky is the limit.  

Here's the thing though Cole.  There was one equation you over looked and that equation is me.  I've got your style and charisma with the physicality and athleticism of Justin.  I'm at the top of my game.  I'm in peak mental and physical shape.

There was something one of my trainers said to me when I was first starting off in this business.  It had been a long practice and my trainer kept getting on me about my form either it be on the mat or off the turnbuckle.  I was beaten and exhausted.  I walked over to the corner and just sat right down.  I retreated into my head and cut everyone off.  He walked over to me, patted me on the back, handed me a towel, and said 'Champions know that success is inevitable; that there is no such thing as failure, only feedback. They know that the best way to forecast the future is to create it.'

From that day forward I never looked back.  I've had my future planned and that undisputed title is in it.  I've already won the belt, we just need to go through the motions and make it official.

Divine drops the mic at Cole's feet and turns to center stage.  He makes his way by the driver side window of the car and peels those shades from his face tossing them onto the car seat in one fluid motion.  He raises his arms high as pyro begins to rain down on him baptizing him with fire

Last edited by Echo6Snowman on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:45 pm

[five fire emojis]

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:03 am

Great promo, guys Very Happy

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am

I would've liked to see what happened if someone had taken option D, Godzilla kills everyone.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down