Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pawn in my game. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pawn in my game.

Go down

Pawn in my game. Empty Pawn in my game.

Post by litw Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:12 pm

The thirteenth episode of Octane rolls on tonight, in the midst of the road to Ascendance X, the biggest show in CMV history! And what a show it has been. Many tables have been broken, many masked men and puppets have appeared, but there’s still a lot to go. And someone who certainly knows that is Violet Evans. She walks out, microphone in hand, as boos pour in throughout the arena. Violet is still a relative newcomer to CMV, but acting the way she has for the past few weeks makes people really dislike you. Evans doesn’t care what the fans think about her. She’s only here for herself. Violet rolls into the ring, smirking, before slapping the microphone a few times to test it. The noise is irritating, and she knows it very well.

Violet Evans
Oh, thank you very much. You’re all so kind! Well. I requested this time to speak to all of you, to address my…controversial…actions at Purgatory. In my eyes, what I did speaks for itself, but I don’t trust your intelligence…let me paint a picture here.

Violet Evans
I came all the way from Leeds to be able to train in the CMV facilities. It was a hard thing to do, but a rare opportunity that I had to take. And I never waste opportunities. Once I got here, I knew that I should do everything in my power to be the best wrestler in this company…even if that meant using people to get what I wanted. Eventually, I found someone. A foolish, overly happy girl. She was perfect for my goals. She could wrestle a little bit, needed some work, but I “befriended” her. Thought she was someone who could get me some early gold, and I was right, wasn’t I? In our first few ma-

A small chant for Jane starts, interrupting Violet. The chant keeps growing, and Evans sighs. Violet starts slowly clapping, sarcastically, which gets the fans’ attention back on her, just how Evans wants it.

Violet Evans
Congrats! You know her name, you’re all so smart!! But it doesn’t matter. Jane is gone, she is never coming back to this place, and I made that a reality last week.

The boos come back, louder than before. Two weeks ago, Violet would be hiding her true thoughts to the fans, but there’s no reason for it anymore. She’s already viciously attacked her tag team partner by now. Honesty is usually regarded as the best possible option for communication, but in this case, it only happened after Jane Stone got seriously hurt. Maybe honesty wasn’t worth it.

Violet Evans
Look, I knew Jane would be very helpful to me. And I was right about her- We were getting it done in the ring, she was even getting the wins herself! A lot of narratives started going around saying that Stone was solely responsible for our team’s success, which was just… crazy. I was always the one in charge, everything that happened between us happened because I wanted it to. And, let me just make it clear, I was the one who pinned Felicity and got us those tag belts. Stone was just a pawn in my game, a person who I moved around to do my bidding.

Violet Evans
I’m not sure why it happened, but Jane ended up getting too weak. That team was never supposed to be a long term thing, however, the split happened earlier than I planned for. After a certain point, Jane was not necessary anymore. It took me a while to figure out how to properly ditch her. Our title loss was exactly what I needed. I could’ve kicked out, I decided not to. At that time, my eyes were already on bigger things, I just had to free myself from the championship that was holding me down.

Violet and Jane seemed like friends. But it was all a deep plan concocted by Violet to get her early championship gold and later put her in a position to get more accolades. A sinister plan, but one that has worked so far.. Who knows if Jane Stone will even be back after what Evans did to her after Purgatory? Stone not only suffered a mighty physical attack, but also an emotional one. She thought Violet was a true friend, even with their difficulties as a team. Jane is very capable, however, and if she comes back she won’t let Violet get away from this without a fight. The crowd continues to shower Evans in boos, as she seems to be very proud of herself and her actions.

Violet Evans
That’s all in the past, though. Let’s think of the future. The Violet Evans you all saw in the last three months, today is the last time you’ll see her. After all this wasted time, I can stop messing around and pretending to be someone who I am not. I’ll do everything in my power to make it into the Magnificent Eight ladder match at Ascendance X, and when I do, I’m getting that briefcase. After that… I’ll let you imagine what’ll happen. Jane Stone is finally gone from CMV, and, after all this time, I can reach my position on top of this company. As a matter of fact, I-

Violet stops. The thick layer of unadulterated confidence she had on her face for the past 5 minutes goes away, and the shade of her skin turns very pale, more than it already is. Jane Stone has come back to CMV, and she stands in front of the woman who laid her out backstage a week ago. Evans is very clearly in disbelief, she tries to act quickly and hit Stone with a kick to the gut, but Stone catches her foot. Jane looks Violet right in her desperate, panicked eyes, before lowering Evans’ foot and catching her with a knee to the face! Violet stumbles back, but Jane charges at her with a Thesz Press, hitting as many furious punches as possible to a downed Violet. Stone gets back to her feet as Evans scrambles to the outside of the ring, trying to make a quick exit. Jane sees this and follows her to the outside, sending Violet shoulder first into the steel steps!

Evans grabs her left shoulder, in clear pain, before looking back at Stone. Violet desperately tries to back up into the crowd, when Jane grabs her arm. Stone irish whips Evans into the ring post, with that exact left shoulder meeting with the metal. Jane looks back to the fans, who are in full support of her, before throwing Violet back inside the ring. Violet almost crawls into a corner, still nursing her left shoulder, while begging Stone to stop. Jane laughs at her former tag team partner, and shouts something that barely gets picked up by the microphones in the arena.

Jane Stone
I’m not your fucking toy, Violet! I never was!!

Stone pulls Evans out of the corner and stomps down on her. Jane grabs Violet by the leg, before pausing and looking at the crowd. They know what Jane is about to do, and they get even louder than before. Stone looks down at Evans, who’s almost unconscious, and she locks in the kneebar!! The move that made her famous in this company, the move that got this exact team many wins before their rough split. Violet screams and frantically taps out, but this isn't a match. Stone has no obligation to release the hold. Jane keeps Violet in the kneebar, maximising the damage. CMV officials rush to the ring to break up the fight, which makes Stone finally release the hold. She shouts one more thing at Evans before going away.

Jane Stone
I’m not going anywhere. Not until I kick your ass in a street fight.

Stone heads out of the ring, as Violet lays down in the middle of the ring, nursing both her right knee and her left shoulder.

2x CMV UniTED States Champion (105 Days) (22 Days and 83 Days, for each reign)
1x CMV Unified World Tag Team Champion (w/ Tracy James) (14 Days)
The CMV Universe's Hero
The Seeker of Justice
Mr. Aftermath (RIP)
NFL Hall of Famer, Champion, 2022 Superbowl MVP

Beatriz Lótus
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Yvonne Ivy) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
1x CMV Rising Star Champion (14 Days)
The Renegade
Otranto

Violet Evans
1x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Jane Stone) (34 Days)
Otranto

Yvonne Ivy
2x CMV Women's Tag Team Champion (w/ Beatriz Lótus) (81 Days) (32 Days and 49 Days)
Otranto

litw
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down