Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch

Go down

Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch Empty Suraci Challenges Prince to a Rematch

Post by krzy Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Backstage after his thrilling Fusion debut against Mike Miles, Suraci's seen wiping off his face paint in the locker room.

Man, I don't know what it is about guys named D'Angelo.

He says it with a smile.

What I do know is that while I may not have gotten the result I wanted at Dark Carnival, between the rave reviews and the fact that people are still talking about that match--well, as far as consolation prizes go, I could do worse.

I know I said a lot of things before Dark Carnival, but if there's one thing that I hope stuck in your minds is that I'm here to do exactly what I did last night: put on match after match that the CMV Universe can't stop talking about. And when it's all said and done for me, I want last night to be the first of many classics.

I spent my entire life doing nothing with my life. Sitting on the sideline sedating my dreams with promises of someday. Someday I'll get off my ass and start training. Someday I'll make my entrance and the crowd will go wild. Someday I'll move past using a facebuster as a finisher.

Guess I still have a ways to go on that last one, don't I?

He smiles again, clearly in good spirits after back to back solid outings in the ring.  

Eventually that someday had to become today or else I'd be stuck in that vicious cycle of feeling sorry for myself and not doing anything to make me happy. That's where Icarus comes in. Even for a split second he was free, and I won't stop until I feel the same way. Unfortunately, failure for him meant death, but that doesn't have to be the case for me. I failed to beat Mr. Prince at Dark Carnival, but I stuck to my guns, took flight again and squeaked past Mr. Miles.

And that's what scares me the most about this business.

He expressions turns serious to match the tone his voice takes.

This business can be toxic. It can change you and threaten to free the side of you that you never want to reach the surface. The side of you that lacks sympathy or empathy or compassion for the man on the other side of the ring. It's the side of you that's willing to do anything it takes to taste a scrap of success. The same side that willingly mistakes desperation for confidence.

I don't want to be that man.

But I've come close.

Close to letting the anger take over and feeling hatred...Real hatred for another being that makes you want nothing more than to wipe them off the face of this earth.

The man I want to be is the man I was at Dark Carnival. The wrestler who fights and fights and fights until he has nothing left.

He takes a deep breath before shifting his eyes toward the lens of the camera.

In fact, I loved Dark Carnival so much, I want to do it again. Mr. Prince, let's show the CMV Universe that last night wasn't a fluke. If you're ready to show that we can go out on any given night and tear the house down, then so am I.

Just say the word.

--

Open to Suntan to one day maybe respond hopefully if he's feeling up to it I guess if it isn't too much trouble to ask

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down