Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
All For Suraci Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

All For Suraci

Go down

All For Suraci Empty All For Suraci

Post by krzy Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:27 am

Tailcoat Val has seen better days--that’s putting things mildly. Bandages create unsightly bulges underneath her clothing; tape on her forehead covers up the stitches needed to sew shut the gashes left by shattered glass; her movement is labored, pained…still, she paces back and forth muttering to herself.

...aci…suraci…suraci…sur…

Over and over she says it as if with enough repetitions the man himself will swoop down and knee Spade in the ribs one more time for good measure.

She freezes.

TAILCOAT VAL
I lost everything I’ve built…because of Suraci?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The laughter, genuine laughter, is foreign, nearly alien--like listening to someone speak a language they barely understand.

TAILCOAT VAL
You im.be.cile. You fool! With the dying moments of his career, Suraci tried to give you a future! Yet here you are…. knee-deep in your grave because you couldn’t let go of the PAST…so be it. I’ll make you feel special, Joseph… I know that’s your true motive. It’s a high you couldn’t hold on to. It’s the dragon you’ve been chasing since he left, well you found her, and I CAN’T. BE. SLAIN! I’ll play the villain in your fairytale, but you won’t be a martyr once I’m through with you. Just another cautionary tale. Suraci was loved by thousands, but no one disappointed him more than you…if you miss him that badly, I’ll leave your body next to his at the bottom of the ocean.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down