Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf

Go down

[CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf Empty [CMV.Com Exclusive Interview] Revisiting Wolf

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:20 am

A few hours after Reality Wrasslin', an Interviewer and camera man stand outside of the CMV Locker Room. The Interviewer stares at the camera, raising a microphone up. He takes a quick inhale and finally starts talking to the viewers at home.

Interviewer: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to CMV.com. We're here to give you an interview with CMV's newcomer, Josh Wolf.

Just then the locker room door opens, with Wolf slowly walking out. A bandage covered up an open wound that he received from Lance Griffen during his tag team match earlier.

Interviewer: Uh, Hello Josh....

Wolf: Yes, what do you want?

Interviewer: We just wanted to know how you are feeling after suffering two losses...

Wolf: How I'm feeling? Well, not really that bad. If I brood over two losses then I will never improve...

Interviewer: So you have no ill will towards Griffen or Ismail?

Wolf: None at all. Both of them pushed me to my absolute limit. And even when I was going through the worst, I managed to fight back. But, I made many mistakes in that match as well. But, I think my worst mistake was tagging Taylor in. I put him into a situation where he couldn't win and I was too tired to be able to break up the pin.

Interviewer: Do you think that the knowledge you gained from this match will help you in the next one?

Wolf: Of course... A wolf has to learn how to hunt or else he will starve. And I don't plan on starving. When I had my first match, I lost to a simple chop. But I learned to be more resilient and this match, I gave a Tag Team Champion the fight of his life. Things would have been different if I didn't learn from my mistakes. And now, I can learn more from this match and use it to my advantage during the next.

Interviewer: I think that's all the time we have for tonight. Good luck to you Wolf. On behalf of everyone in the CMV, we wish you viewers a farewell. We hope to see you next week.

The camera slowly fades to black.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down