Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis

Go down

CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis  Empty CMV Exclusive Interview with Jay Davis

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:30 am

As Davis walks in the back after his match, he looks at the picture that Marcantel had. He keeps looking at it, until he hits his locker room door. A interviewer comes up to Davis as he gets to his door

“Mr. Davis. We’d like to ask a few questions if that’s okay with you?”

“Um….y-yeah. Go ahead.”

“Okay, Mr. Davis. Where do you see yourself standing now?”

“I see myself standing as a man who has nothing to lose. But everything to gain. I’ve lost respect from legends in this business. I’ve lost respect from the kids and parents and others in the crowds. And I want to refurbish the Davis name. And have my kids know that I was a future CMV World Champion. That I had battles with some of the best. Therefore, I have changed myself around. I am the new, improved Jay Davis.”

“Oh, wow. You have changed a lot. There’s a question looming in everyone’s mind. Marcantel accepted your challenge and you undermined him, but challenged him to a match this coming week, where are you lost this week against Rubik in a double count out. Why?”

“There’s no real say in who I fight. Like tonight, I fought Rubik and we sort of tore the house down, until the 10 count hit and we both got counted out. Sure, it wasn’t how I imagined it to be, but I got a taste at what it’d be to be in the ring with him. And next week, I have a match against Marcantel. Sure, he hasn’t been relevant since coming into CMV, but it’d be a good punching bag for my training for the inevitable.”

Davis finally opens his door and makes his way into the locker, ending the segment

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down