Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Angel Confronts Borton Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Angel Confronts Borton

Go down

Angel Confronts Borton Empty Angel Confronts Borton

Post by krzy Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:02 am

Brett Angel did nothing but watch.

He watched as the man he's set to do battle against at Regicide is laid out by Pierre Thompson.

Now that audience watches as Angel walks over to the time keeper's area. He gently places a hand on the ring announcer's shoulder to guide her out of her chair, then pics up a microphone. On his way to the ring he begins to speak.

Do you know what I feels like to be cast aside and abandoned?

Yes, I'm talking about to you, Randy Borton's.

Do you know what it feels like to be told by the people you thought reciprocated your love, that you're just not welcome here?

Angel clenches his jaw; clearly just the thought is evoking strong emotions.

You're what they're trying to paint me as, Randy. A man who used NXT to make a name for himself, then left as soon as he could.

I CAME BACK!

A hush falls over the crowd, as they become captivated by Angel's passionate monologue.

Every time, Randy...I came back.

But loyalty? It's meaningless. That's what I've learned. That's what I've been told through the actions of a company I thought would have my back through the thick and thin. I learned that what you do inside of that ring doesn't matter...It's the strings you're able to pull backstage that truly counts at the end of the day. I learned that of you cozy up to the boss enough you can play GOD with another man's career and never have that questioned….a man who will always be ten times the wrestler you could certainly hope to be.

Marko Punish threatened to quit if I came back. A threat that should have been laughed away. He was already proven to be a joke, a replaceable musclehead on Raw, but that I found out the hard way, in the most painful way, that even a man with nothing to offer can have those in power by the balls.

Angel slides I to the ring with chair in hand.

l left after I lost inside of the elimination chamber because of guilt. I left after Showdown because I lost somebody that I cared about...And they mock me for it..Hang t over my head like it's something I should be ashamed about.

But every action has made me who I am, Randy, and I regret none of it. And who I am is not you. Who I am is a man who will find redemption. I will find my way back home. Even if I have to sacrifice you to do it.

I respect everything you've done; I am in awe of your legacy and I know that perhaps one day we will go down as two of the best to ever do it. But there's a black mark on your legacy that they're trying to drag ME down with: a traitor to NXT.

Angel drops the microphone and raises the chair over his head. The crowd immediately locks up a fuss, just about begging Angel not to go through with this. Not only do they not want to see the Milkman kicked while he's down, they doubly don't want Angel to be the one who does it.

He could have slammed that chair down on Borton over a dozen times by now, but something is holding Angel back. Right and wrong, evil and good, a devil and an angel are at war within him and it's clear by his hesitation that he doesn't know which side to listen to.

A crowd once brought to a hush in suspense, is now brought back to life as Leona's entrance theme, of all people's, hits the speakers.

She locks eyes with Angel immediately as she steps through the curtain--never shifting her gaze as she walks with a purpose down the ramp.

“You're angry,” she says as Angel lowers the chair. “This isn't you.”

“How can you be so sure?” Angel respond, anger, pain and remorse all at war within him.

Leona places her hand against his cheek, giving Angel pause. After a moment, he tosses the chair to the mat to the delight of the crowd. Without making eye contact with Leona, Angel leaves the ring, storms up the ramp and disappears backstage as Genesis fades into a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Angel Confronts Borton Empty Re: Angel Confronts Borton

Post by krzy Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:57 pm

With the match over and done with, all the people can do now is stand and applause.

They all watch as Borton lowers himself from the turnbuckles after his celebratory pose, then falls to his knees from the combination of blood loss and exhaustion. Angel is on his knees too, and the two lock eyes for a moment, silent acknowledgement of the respect forger between them after the war they went through.

Angel sticks out his hand in an offer of a shake that gives Borton pause--a fair reaction after Angel was on the verge of striking him with a chair on the last episode of Genesis. Still, Borton takes the chance and accepts the handshake causing the crowd to muster up one more deafening cheer. Angel rolls out of the ring and begins making his way out of the arena leaving Borton to continue celebrating.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down