Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A New Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A New Arrival

Go down

A New Arrival Empty A New Arrival

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:27 am

(At the start of Fusion we look to Adam Adams in his locker room, reflecting on his performance so far in CMV.  The highs, the lows, and his current standing.  He knows he beat Shane Scott in the last episode of Fusion, but in the end that only served to hurt the momentum of the newcomer, like when Oliver Smith crushed Adams in his own debut.  He remembers how he was left out of the Regicide card, very similar to how he was not included in the Cyberslam card, the week he left.  At this point, he doesn't know what to do.  He's not leaving CMV, as he once did before.  Adams was about to start a massive reflection on his career, but he started to hear footsteps.  Loud, heavy footsteps just outside the locker room.  They grew louder and louder, then just...  stopped.  Suddenly, Adams jumped as the door was kicked down by a large man in an incredible afro.  Adams, once seeing this man, pulled himself together)

Adam Adams

"DDB?  What the hell are you doing here?"

Mr. DDB

"Welp, ma old pro-motion folded afta some bastard blew up our arena in Georgia, so I had to find a new pro-motion to work with.  One dat was capable of...  movin."

Adam Adams

"So you came here?  They let you into the building?  THEY LET YOU COMPETE?!!"

(DDB then proudly displays his CMV contract, with a smug grin that made Adams cringe)

Mr. DDB

"Come on jabba, didja thank yous was da only one dat could get accepted into this pro-motion?  If GODDAMN A-BOT could get into a CMV show, so can I damnit.  Besides, this fed could use da experienced talent."

Adam Adams

"You mean really old talent, right?  You're old enough to retire!"

Mr. DDB

"Look jabba, I know ya wanna be a big shot, but I really doubt ya got even one title here."

(Adams starts to look very annoyed)

Mr. DDB

"Honestly, in ma older age, I'd bet I could still whip your ass.  I personally just beat my opponents up now.  Don't care much 'bout makin a name for maself, or impressin anybody, just beatin up jabbas and going home and eatin bacon.  In fact, I got ma first match tonight."

Adam Adams

"Uh-huh.  So, what 'jobber' are you fighting in this match?"

Mr. DDB

"Let's see here.  Ma information on dis guy ain't too good, don't know much 'bout 'im.  What I do know is dat da name is 'Da Witch Docta'  Know anythin 'bout 'im?

Adam Adams

"Well, actually, he's a bit like you.  you both got a weird gimmick, a painfully obvious speech problem, and you both DO need a diet."

Mr. DDB

"YOU CALLIN ME FAT, JABBA?!!"

Adam Adams

"No no no no no, I was just saying a little more bacon would do you good!"

Mr. DDB

"Goddamn right you was, the only thing I need is ma bacon, and not one stupid jabba will tell me othawise.  Now, if you shall excuse me, I'm gonna go and prepare for an ass-beating!"

Adam Adams

"Do you mind atleast fixing my door?  It's CMV property, and I don't want it pinned on me."

Mr. DDB

"(sigh) Sure jabba, I'll try."

(DDB picks the door and puts it back in place.  It immediately falls over again)

Mr. DDB

"Welp, I tried.  Seeya lata jabba."

(And with that, DDB exits the room, leaving Adam Adams alone to facepalm in his locker room, once again contemplating his career)

Back to top Go down