Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Arrival Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Arrival

2 posters

Go down

Arrival Empty Arrival

Post by Tim Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:11 am

A 2010 SS Camaro pulls up to the back entrance of the IZOD center. Bromance playing loudly from the inside of the car. The car's engine shuts off as all the doors of vehicle open in semi-synchronicity. From the driver side steps out Sushi-X, a hefty gym bag slung around his right arm. From the passenger side steps Tim LaFave, wearing an orange track suit. From the back passenger side door steps Kevin Lee with dank headphones, jamming to his own music. From the back driver side door steps out Ryan Kent and Jade Divine. Tim goes around to the back of the car and opens the trunk, pulling several bags from the back.

Sushi-X
See you inside, guys.

From behind the opened trunk.

Tim LaFave
Sounds good.

Kevin Lee walks over to Tim and pats him on the back before heading towards the entrance with his suitcase. Tim grabs his suitcase, shuts the trunk and then begins heading towards the backstage of the arena. But not before his phone begins ringing. Tim stops rolling his case along and grabs his phone.

Tim LaFave
Hello...?

A brief moment passes.

Tim LaFave
Oh hey, Shiloh. What seats are you in?

Another pause.

Tim LaFave
Nice. I'll wave to ya... and yeah, I'll talk to Sampson...

Okay, I'm just getting in, so I gotta go. Alright... I love you too. Alright, peace.

Tim hangs up his phone and again begins his tread into the arena, his mom catches him at the entrance. They share an embrace and both enter the arena without words...
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Arrival Empty Re: Arrival

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Kent jumps out of the car with a suitcase which is for some reason locked with a special  pin code. He also appears to be wearing a smart black suit with a very pricey Emporio Armani wrist watch. As he starts to walk into the arena he turns around and says "Il see you guys in a bit after i get this thing sorted out..." He then walks to the entrance but is then interrupted by new CMV interviewer Bob Nichols.

Hey Kent! can i ask you a few questions about your match tonight?

Shoot

Alright, What do you think about your opponent tonight Andrew Briggs?

I think hes a talented wrestler who deserves the amount of time hes been champion but ultimately his "talent" wont be good enough against me because in my standards hes not on the same level as me. Ive seen him wrestle before and trust me he aint perfect... i even figured out hes weakness which il expose in the ring tonight so what your going to watch in the ring will be a absolute slaughter.

Id like to also ask about WEB th-

Dont ask me anything about WEB tonight... there not worth it, After all there going to be gone after this

Right... so last question, whats in the briefcase? are you going to give us any idea as of whats in there?

No... but all im going to say is that to stay tuned to my match to see...

Hm interesting... anyway thank you for your time Kent

Kent stays silent as he continues to walk into the stadium before quickly closing the door behind him, leaving the reporter and everyone behind

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down