Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction ||| Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction |||

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction ||| Empty Kingdom of Destruction |||

Post by HellishxHades Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Prior to the tag team match of Zach Smith and Angelo Woods vs Gerhald Foster and George King. George is stopped by Phillip Miller, NGW Official Interviewer, and asked him some questions about last week and the future.

Miller: Uhm. Mr. King, may I get a word with you?

You have Three Minutes before I drop you and go on to win this tag match that I been forced into.

Phillip Miller gulps at the sound of being Man Handled by the 6'5" George King.

Ok. I won't take long. Last week after you defeated Zach Smith, you delivered an extra dose of your Royal Flush. Do you have something against Zach.

Zach. The only problem I had with Zach was he try to tell the King what to do. I went and delivered the beating to show that you don't tell me what to do. I was gonna let it all go, but he ruined my traditional victory moment. A moment I done since I became King. And that was adding a subject to my Kingdom of Destruction. He rebelled and paid the consequence for his actions.

Over the last few weeks we seen strange messages on the titantron, that seem to only occur during your matches. Do you know what is coming to NGW?

One of the Greatest Warriors in this industry, he is...

He is?

George grabs Miller and pulls him close and throws him to the ground.

Your time is up. Your lucky I have to make a subject out of Zach Smith again or it would be you that be bowing at my feet.

George walks through the curtains to the sea of boos by the CMV Universe.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down