Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction V Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction V

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction V Empty Kingdom of Destruction V

Post by HellishxHades Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:25 am

In a interview released on CMV official YouTube page, George King, in a 3 piece suit, is being interviewed for historic match in NGW brief History.

Jeremy Reynalds: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Jeremy Reynalds and I am joined by perhaps the most dominant force that NGW, The Self Proclaimed King of CMV. He has a historic match this week in the Main Event. As You face your Rival in NGW first ever NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH. How do you feel going into this match up.

I ain't no Self Proclaimed King, I am the King of CMV. This No Holds Barred Match, it will be historic more ways then one. Because I am gonna to legally kill Zach Smith. He may walk into the Main Event, but will certainly not be walking out.
I will take a steel chair and I will wrap it around his back. I will break him down to a lifeless corpse. Then I will lift his corpse onto my shoulders and drop him, like I've always do. I drop him with the Royal Flush, 1. 2. 3.  He be bowing at my feet cause he knows that no matter what he does, he will know that I am his King. He is my peasant. He will know his role.

You say that,  but what happens if you lose?

If I lose? IF I LOSE? THIS IS YOUR KING, YOUR KING. IS THIS HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING. I AM THE MOST DOMINANT FORCE IN NGW. AND YOU ARE ASKING IF I LOST.

Don't you think you are over reacting?

Shut up. You pissed off the King, your time to talk to me is over peasant. Get out  of here. I grow tired of this stupid interview. Now get out before I show Zach what he in for, using you as an example.

The interview ends with Jeremy Reynalds running off set as King is chasing after him.

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down