Cop's Stuff!

Batman's Stuff!

Our Twitter!

CMV Exclusive:-W/ New Signee The 'MovieStar' Buck Hollywood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMV Exclusive:-W/ New Signee The 'MovieStar' Buck Hollywood

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 on Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:57 pm

*- Online Exculsive*-
Online exclusive with New CMV Signee the self-proclaimed 'MovieStar' Buck Hollywood

Let me just say its a good job I get paid for this alright because iam deeply, deeply insulted at what is a mockery of a turnout for this interview. I mean where on gods disgusting earth  is all the paparazzi?.. I'm Buck Hollywood dammit ! The Movie star , the blockbuster hit people should be falling head over heels of me , rolling out red carpets where ever I may go but there not. And interviewer ill pitch the questions for you PASS ME THAT MIC *-Buck Snatches mic*- "Yeah that's right scurry along I don't want you to cramp my style or tarnish my reputation for that matter besides these fans would mutch rather listen to me " Anyhow on with the scheduled interview. umm umm *-Buck coughs trying to gain attention*- People are not talking about Buck Hollywood because they'd much rather cheer for there heros, the down to earth people in this profession , people they can reate to , wrestlers that resemble ordinary people. You Know I'm sincerely apologetic of the fact I WAS GRACED BY GOD with natural beauty and TALENT. Yes Talent, something these fans, everbody here for that matter wouldn't know a dam thing about. But this may come as a surprise as all you people this .....It does not bother me. Not in the slightest because when I make my much anticpated debut these fans will soon come to there senses and receive a much needed Reality Check because they will be in sheer ore of just how great Buck Hollywood is. Lets just say it will be a Box...Office...Smash *-Buck chuckles as he ajusts his hair.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Pleb
Pleb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CMV Exclusive:-W/ New Signee The 'MovieStar' Buck Hollywood

Post by Miztacular on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 am

Good start man

"90 OvR cap"
Miztacular
Admin
Admin