Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With Perry Heenan)

Go down

And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With  Perry Heenan) Empty And New CMV Anarchy Champion.. (CMV Championship Celebration Exclusive Interview With Perry Heenan)

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:19 pm

*-Ladies And Gentleman Please Join Me In Welcoming My Guest At This Time And Newly Crowned CMV Anarchy Champion, Perry Heenan.

Im Apologetic But If You Would Excuse Me I Know Exactly What I have To say.*-Perry is handed The Mic*0

I Told You...Told You All That This....Fusion ....ITS MY YARD NOW. I May Have Only Been Here What Not Even A Month? And Already Over My Shoulder Is Arguably THEE...Most Prestigious And Illustrious Title In CMV History. Look At The List Of Stars To Have Been In My Very Position...Im Talking About Future Hall Of Famers Like Sunshine...Like Haydn And Now As Your Reigning and Defending CMV Anarchy Champion It Is My Duty To Honour Them And Uphold The Legacy Of This Belt. To Do Indeed That Im Going To Be A Role Model, Im Going To Lead Bye Example. You See Whilst We have had Many Greats In Possession Of This Very Title Over My Shoulder , In Contrast We have Had Pathetic, Self Proclaimed Punjabi Playboys Like Shanaz Adoni Among A Long List Of Others And Overtime As much As It pains Me To see As Much As It Pains Over Too See This Belt Has Slowly Been Devalued Bye My predecessors for a long time. But Worry No More Because Being The Unchained Dog Of CMV There Are NO CHAINS , THE CELLING IS A GLASS ONE AND TIME AFTER TIME IT WILL BE SHATTERED. After Last Nights Victorious Efforts The Pitbull Is More Motivated, And Determined Than Ever. Not However Because Of My Success But Because Of The Amount Of Doubters That Jumped On the Bandwagon And Try The UpMost Hardest To Put me Down. Everyone Will Be Proved Wrong, My Potential Will Become EVIDENT , Anyone Willing...Anyone Who Has The Nerve To Step Up Then I ENCOURAGE You To Do So, Im Open To Taking On ALL Comers. Just Note That You And Everyone Else Will Be Taken To the Dog Pound...

*-Perry looks Straight Dead Into The Camera Title Over His Shoulder Before Smirking And The Camera Fades To Black*-

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down