Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A rose by any other name would kill a man. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A rose by any other name would kill a man.

Go down

A rose by any other name would kill a man. Empty A rose by any other name would kill a man.

Post by KinZil Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Stumbling through the backstage arena, 3 coronas in one hand and unidentifible pill in the other. A palpable melancholy pervades the backstage arena of CMV Fusion, the musky air quite fitting for a dirty freak with a dirty lifestyle and a dirty mind. With pools of liquid blotched about the floor, complimented by a clutter of congestion at the feet of one Arthur Rose, who kicks away at one of the bottles in which he had already consumed. Once again, like many days and nights before him, Arthur is all alone with his thoughts.
Rose:

I'm.....I'm, uh, drunk. This is my voice. Wow. THIS is MYYY voice. Heh, it sounds funny. I sound like a man with a PURPOSE. A MANLY purpose. My voice sounds normal and like a black man.

Racism aside, Arthur Rose is clearly not in the right shape to compete here tonight. Upper management must of found Rose in the state which he currently possesses, due to him not appearing on the Fusion card. A good call.

Rose:

God, I sound sexy. Got a fat chick twerking, call it Royal Rumble..... smo- uh, smoking weed, pussy popping-

"This is embarassing."

Rose directs his glazed eyes in the direction of the man that uttered them words. Harvey Hastings was not the man that Arthur intended to run into at this hour.

Hastings:

I don't get you, Arthur. Oliver Smith is about to retire, he has had many years under his belt,
so I'd assume he would want to go out to a man of dignity. Instead, he entertains the possibility of ending his career....with his last ever opponent literally drunk off his face. Why is that?

Rose:

Why do you care-

Hastings:

Why do you NOT care?!

The fun and games of the Unique One are clearly not rubbing off on Harvey, and Rose knows it. A bitter situation turned sour.

Hastings:

Is this how you carry yourself as a Fusion roster member? By drinking yourself to happiness and debating whether this is "your voice" or not? If you keep this up, your health won't ALLOW you to make it to Ascendance. This should be your honour to have this opportunity.

Rose:

It seems like we, uh, have a, uh....BONE.....of contention to pick here, my boy. You are mad at me, and I forgot who you are. So- wait......wait, hold that thought-

Hastings:

This is actually pathetic. You shouldn't even be on the CMV Roster, Arthur. I will petition to the Fusion GM that I get a bypass to Ascendance, since you clearly don't deserve it.

Hastings has to stop himself from throwing up at the putrid stench that Rose's insides have conjured from his stomach. Harvey Hastings has had enough, and he turns to leave, but Arthur firmly places his hand on his shoulder, as if not to fall over onto him.

Rose:

Listen here, you.....mongrel. Keep your fucking name out my mouth. I know that you're worried about the time upon the clock. Just a fewwwwww short weeks, Harvey. A few short weeks and I blow your MIND.

Arthur goes for a punch but Harvey is the wiser in this situation and uses Rose's momentum to throw him into the wall. Hastings lifts the semi-conscious body of Rose up and punches him square in the nose, no protection upheld by the Unique One. Arthur falls like a tonne of bricks, his nose bleeding from the force of the punch.

Rose:

Wrong move, twizzletits.

(open to Maurie.)

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

A rose by any other name would kill a man. Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down