Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Boiling over!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Boiling over!!

Go down

Boiling over!! Empty Boiling over!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 pm

*As Thursday Night Genesis continues Jay Davis is holding a mic as the Russian Ogre stands by in case things get intense before the match*

“CMV….I’d hate to burst your bubble, but I’m more likely going to talk about MY present and future…..and Elijah’s present and “future”. You see, Elijah is the type of dude to take an Extreme Rules match as serious as a match blindfolded. I’m ready for the opportunity of putting Elijah on the sidelines for the rest of his pathetic excuse of a career. Elijah Stewart is below men like myself and other legends in this business. The only reason you’re still relevant is the fact that your so-called brother is getting handed for Ws this season than you have EVER. You’d be lucky to actually get in the HOF more likely actually get into the HOF arena. If you don’t understand me, then let me tell all of you dweebs in actual dumb English. I am going to kick Stewart’s ass so hard, I’ll make him and DJ look alike by the end of the night. So, Stewart, you want a fair fight, since my men here brigaded your little walk a couple weeks back, how about you grab your bright green panties, put them on, and walk out here like the little bitch you are and will be, come to Purgatory.”

*As Jay Davis said that Stewart’s theme plays as Elijah comes out, talking smack and pointing at Jay Davis. He then get’s to the outside of the ring, as Jay Davis stops him in his tracks. He looks down at Elijah, beginning to speak*

“Woah, Woah, Woah,Elijah! Calm your Good Vibe Tits for one second. Stewart, what happened, man? You are a pity shell of the once exotic superstar you WERE. Now, you are nothing more than a typical good guy, wanting the attention and limelight only on yourself. You are a pitiful human being, even after your little stunt on DJ Moore. And you know what, Elijah. Now I know why you attacked DJ. You didn’t attack him because of the injuries, you attacked him because he was better than you ever would be, even today! Put yourself in a match between you “brothers” and I will bet 1,000,000 dollars on DJ Moore taking the W. I guarantee he’d kick your ass, just like I will at Purgatory. So come in here, by yourself; with no one to protect you. And watch, as the crows pick on the fresh meat of your morality.”

*Elijah is ticked off ready to knock Davis out. He can't wait for Purgatory. But before he can make his way in the ring Guri makes his way towards the ramp. Elijah goes for his signature forearms, but they don't phase him. Elijah changes it up and rocks him with a rolling elbow. Guri is dazed and can't retaliate before Elijah takes him off his feet with a Good Vibes. Elijah slides in the ring and tells Jay to bring it on. Jay runs up and goes for a chop that gets blocked. Elijah unloads with a fury of punches and a dropkick that sends him out the ring. Elijah jumps over the rope to ringside near the commentator's table. Elijah rips the cover off and Jay stops him with punches of his own. Elijah catches a fist and throws one back. He goes for a superkick that knocks Jay onto the table. Eli rolls back in the ring and throws up a finger to the audience that he's gonna risk it. He's gonna get extreme. He takes a big run up and dives over the top rope, but Jay moves out the way and Elijah goes crashing through the announce table, while Jay gloats to the audience and steps over Elijah.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down