Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Boiling Point!!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Boiling Point!!

Go down

Boiling Point!!  Empty Boiling Point!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:31 am

Thomas Sullivan is with Anarchy Champion, Jaquan Shay, who took a shocking loss from “Fallen Angel” Jon Reed.

Jaquan, you took a devastating loss to Jon Reed. How do you feel about next week, where you have to put your title on the light against someone of the Genesis Roster?

Jaquan holds the back of his head, looking down at Sullivan

Well, I did take the L tonight, but it still doesn’t change anything. Am I still champion? Yep. Do I still have a job? Yeah. In short, that loss to me is minuscule. Now about the Genesis roster and my title defence next week, it’s gonna be very challenging to fight some of these superstars in that ring.

He then grabs Sullivan’s microphone, scaring the interviewer for a second.

So I’m gonna throw down the challenge to any superstar in the back wanting a shot at MY championship!! I’m feeling lucky for the last episode of the season. So bring your A+ game next week, boys. Because I’ll be waiting.

He throws the mic up in the air, as he walks off with his championship around his shoulder. As Jaquan walks back into the locker room, a man in a balaclava and mask hits Jaquan upside the head with a metal pipe. Jaquan slumped, falls down to the floor on his hands and knees, blood coming out of his ear. The man walks around him, circling him like a shark. Jaquan tries to get back up, but only get’s hits right on the back. Urges in pain, he wrinkles himself on the ground, as security breaks up the attack. Medics come from the gorilla position to check on Jaquan's injuries, as the man in the Balaclava and hoodie is ran out of the arena.  

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down