Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cannot Touch Me Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cannot Touch Me

2 posters

Go down

Cannot Touch Me Empty Cannot Touch Me

Post by Batman Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:05 am

In just mere moments before the show begins we get a CMV.com Exclusive with Bryce Hurt and Tito being stopped by the temporary interviewer for tonight's event or maybe just this one interview, Doug Talesmont.

Doug Talesmont
Bryce Hurt could I just get a few words from you before you head into your championship match with Rubik.

Bryce stops with a mean look on his face that's been resting there since Genesis. And in a very hushed but serious tone he speaks.

Bryce Hurt
Dave Turner is throwing road block......after road block on my route to greatness......because he's not only upset by my actions towards El Jefe and his family but he's jealous that I am becoming the greatest champion this company has ever seen. Think about it bud, when has this championship ever been relevant? It's debut. But Bryce Hurt has revived it and brought it through the flames of war to make it the most relevant piece of gold on Genesis today. I beat El Jefe and ended his sad little career. I then beat that big ass ogre who shouldn't of ever gotten a match against me to begin with. And tonight, I will prove to Turner once again that it doesn't matter who the hell he puts in front of me, i'm not meant to drop this belt. So Rubik can be on this little hot streak and have all the crowd's hype behind him. But the same results will happen when I defend the Light Heavyweight Championship. He either taps, or his head will get drilled into the mat and I will pin him for the 123. There's no other options. It's uphill for me and downhill for the newb. Now if you excuse me, i'd like to get ready to successfully defend my title now. Thank you.

Doug shakes his head and lowers the mic as Bryce and Tito walk off camera.

[Open to Alveuss if he wants Doug Talesmont to interview Rubik too. Gives them a little bit of build up.]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Cannot Touch Me Empty Re: Cannot Touch Me

Post by Alveuss Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:51 am

Na I don't think these kinds of interviews are Rubik's thing so I'll leave it. This was good tho, further builds Bryce's character and adds a little bit of hype to the match

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down