Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
You Can't Touch Me! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

You Can't Touch Me!

2 posters

Go down

You Can't Touch Me! Empty You Can't Touch Me!

Post by Batman Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:28 pm

As Fusion returns from its first commercial break we are brought to the backstage area where Schmidty stands among a busy hall of CMV Employees. His stone cold voice bringing them all to a silence halt as he begins to speak into the camera in front of him.

Schmidty
As I stand here in the busy halls of Monday Night Fusion, I couldn't help but to feel more alive than I did when I was outside. This place, it's done a lot for me. I once abused it like a drug addict but i'm clean now with all the support in the world to back me. Everybody in this hall, staring at me right now has forgiven me for my destructive ways in the past. They respect how hard I have fought, all season long, to redeem myself. I was ashamed of how I once was and I knew I couldn't just say i'd change, I had to prove it. I went through hell in a cell, lethal lockup, handicap matches, extreme rules matches, and every other match in the book with some of the toughest opponents in this industry. I've faced them all, and at the end of the day, win or lose, I stood tall, awaiting the next challenge. Why? Because I got too damn much to fight for these days. Every time I even think about dusting off that shelf and taking a seat, I can see my son's beautiful hazel eyes looking up at me and I realize how much he needs a father who refuses to give up his dreams. He needs a father who fights the odds every damn day of the week. I am strong because and for him. Simmons, you tried to take me out. You tried to injure me because you're threatened by me. That look in your eyes when you were assaulting me was the same look I had last season every time I tried to prove my worth. You want to prove yourself? You want to show the world what you're made of? Don't kick a man when he's down. Stand face to face with me, at Battlescars, be a man and face me in a WRESTLING MATCH! You want to be the future??? Prove it in the goddamn ring not the parking lot. That's how you lose respect. Every wrestler wants to be respect, I understand that. All of these people surrounding me, they understand that. We go into that ring every single week and lay it all on the line. We risk our bodies, hell I risked my body last week just tryna prove to you that you can't keep me down. It didn't turn out in my favor but due to how passionate I am about this sport, I don't care.  I'm still standing right here, telling you, Percy Simmons, I want you at Battlescars. You can try to prove to the world that you're the face of change. You can try to give me a Game Over. You can throw EVERYTHING in that ring and I will BEAT you anyways because I AM THE GREATEST PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER ON THE PLANET TODAY! YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!

He throws out his arms as the crowd around him clap their hands. His impressive influence backstage bringing a smile to his face as he looks back into the camera with passion in his eyes. Wherever Simmons is, surely Schmidty's words are echoing in his skull, including his challenge at Battlescars.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

You Can't Touch Me! Empty Re: You Can't Touch Me!

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:44 am

*Percy Simmons arrives onto the scene as the camera cuts to him sarcastically clapping, the hallway crowded with backstage officials there to ensure a brawl Dosent break out between the two oncemore*  

Percy Simmons

Oh please Schmidty you’re making me tear up. I almost, ALMOST feel sorry for you, except I’m not as easy manipulated as everyone back here. You’ve got these people, and you’ve got them fans on a string. People like you Schmidty don’t change over night.

You don’t go from a power-driven egomaniac to the boy who cried wolf at every opportunity at the flick of a switch. Deep down Schmidty, remains that monster. The monster you caged away when your baby boy was born. And little by little Schmidty, with every loss you take, Everytime you’re upstaged, you reach closer to Breaking Point.

You’re One big loss away from becoming that man oncemore. Which is exactly why I targeted you. You’re vulnerable, your tore between two mindsets being the Man your wife wants you to be. And being the Wrestler you used to be. People lacking intellect call that cowardly, I call it good business Because whether I like it or not your a Big Fish here. Your name carries Value Schmidty. People here hold you in high regard. You’ve spent so long, SO LONG. Persuading people you’re some sort of rejuvenated man.

All that is going to be unraveled and exposed in a HEARTBEAT come Battle Scars 4. Grow some balls, put on your big boy pants, stop letting your wife dictate your career and maybe you’ll get close to my level. But we all know, your nothing but a shell of your former self.

*Schmitdy is visually angry at Percy bringing up his family, it’s all part of his Dastardly plan to get in his head and he knows it but he cannot contain his emotion as he pushes Percy, Backstage officials are quick to ensure a re-occurrence Of last week Doesn’t happen again, Percy simply laughs in full knowledge that is mind games are in full affect as he departs the scene per order Of Yuri Sukalov*  

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down