Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
When the Bullets start Flying Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

When the Bullets start Flying

2 posters

Go down

When the Bullets start Flying Empty When the Bullets start Flying

Post by Solaris Arc Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:53 am

Harvey Hastings sits calmly on the turnbuckle after his grand win over Arthur Rose. He watches as Rose tried to roll out of the ring, but before he could, Hastings stepped down and stopped him. He looked over and demanded a microphone from one of the crew and was immediately granted his request. Without hesitation, he dragged Rose back into the center of the ring, stomping his boot into his back and standing proudly. In spite of his heelish intentions, the smarky crowd still cheered for The Assassin. He sighed softly, kneeling down and glaring at the camera.

Hastings: See what happens to people who get in my way? The fall just like this... See, everyone in this ring didn't think I was physically fit enough to win this match. Even the announce team thinks I had a concussion! But it was all a clever ruse to think the Rosey, right here, would see me as easy pickings... Sure, I took some losses and made a fool of myself, but each loss was worth making this little fool cocky.

Hastings dropped the mic for a short second and pulled up Rose's hair by his head. He made a finger gun with his free hand and pointed it right at Rose's temple. He picked up the mic shortly after, releasing Rose and allowing the referee to look over him.

Hastings: Oliver Smith... This will be you at Ascendence... Accept I'll have more tricks up my sleeve come our match.

(Open to Maurie if you want to do your promo here.)

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

When the Bullets start Flying Empty Re: When the Bullets start Flying

Post by Maurie Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:31 am

Oliver rises from near the commentary table and gives Harvey the well-deserved standing ovation. The wrestling veteran waits until Harvey's threats are over and climbs up the stairs, into the ring. He claps again for Hastings who showed to be worthy at Ascendance.

Oliver
There was no doubt in my mind that the winner of this match woul come out looking 10x stronger. You didn't fail to show me that. You scratched yourself from the mat and jumped back into action. Mr. Hastings it is an honor to face you.

Oliver leads the crowd in a you deserve it chant. It takes a while, but the audience agrees amd chants alongside him. Oliver goes to shake Harvey's hand. Harvey accepts. And that is his first mistake. Oliver kicks hom in the gut wnd sets him up for the Butterfly Piledriver(White Roses). Harvey lays motionless in the ring. Oliver points to the Ascendance sign.

Oliver
I hope you didn't forget who i am Harvey. Because you're not gonna need to pull something out of your sleeve at Ascendance. You're going to NEED to bump your arsenal to 100. I'm going out, and I'm going out on TOP!

Tossing the mic aside and stepping over Hastings, Oliver leaves the ring and the arena. He will not let anyone stop him from showcasing himself.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down