Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
To Start a War Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
To Start a War Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
To Start a War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
To Start a War Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
To Start a War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
To Start a War Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
To Start a War Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
To Start a War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
To Start a War Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
To Start a War Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

To Start a War

2 posters

Go down

To Start a War Empty To Start a War

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:10 pm

As Genesis comes back from commercial break we are shown the whole building as every seat is taken, it's a full house with no spare seat in sight. Until Marcantels music hits.

The big man himself and Father Victor walk slowly down to the ring as the die hard Avenged Sevenfold fans sing along with the music.

They both get into the ring as Victor pulls a mic out his ass and the necklace firmly in his left hand.

Victor: Well well well, it seems that Jay Davis and his "beast" don't want to answer our Marcantels challenge. Now I simply said that if Guri doesn't answer the challenge that there will be Hell to pay, but I'm gonna give him another chance. Since Guri is here tonight and no doubt his friend Jay Davis is also here, Marcantel is officially calling you out for the match at Regicide. And Davis, I would highly recommend coming out here and giving an answer, because remember what happened the last time you were in the ring, face to face with Marcantel and me? That's right he chokeslammed your SORRY PATHETIC WASTE OF HUMAN ORGANS ALL THE WAY TO HELL!!!!! And yet, you still had the audacity to taunt him after the Battle Royal, and here's the thing, that really got under Marcantels skin. He tore the locker room apart hearing that, and make no mistake if Guri accepts the match, Marcantel will take him to Hell and show him the pain that no man should go through. He WILL SUPLEX GURI ACROSS THIS RING, HE WILL KNOCK HIM ACROSS THE RING, AND HE WILL NO DOUBT CHOKESLAM GURI STRAIGHT TO HELL LIKE HE DID YOU JAY DAVIS!!!!

The fans let out some awe inspiring cheers in the speech that Victor just gave.

Victor: Really? You mean you low life's ain't gonna start chanting "Luger", or "Borton" or hell even "Bison"? Here's the thing about them three, Whereas Luger gets a chance at the title for God Damn suicide, Marcantel had his face burned and disfigured after he already lost an Elimination Chamber match. Now as for Borton, you know the man who seems to always have Marcantels number in their matches, Marcantel is now a lot more stronger than he used to be. He can actually beat you now Borton, and can actually dominate you. Now onto Bison.

The fans then start a Bison chant

Victor: His advocate Paul Heyman claims that Bison is the monster of CMV, you know the big dog, the beast. Well Paul, perhaps you haven't seen Marcantel lately, cause everytime he steps in the ring, win or lose, he proves why he deserves to be here. He shows that he is the monster of Genesis and CMV. Which is why if Marcantel and Bison ever collide, Marcantel will just put that dog down.

(Open to Jay Davis and Guri)
To Start a War 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

To Start a War Empty Re: To Start a War

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 pm

*As Victor end what he was saying, Jay's music hits as Jay Davis comes out, shirtless with suit pants on. He then grabs a mic from one of the Commentators on the Stage*

"Now you listen,Victor, and you listen DAMN GOOD!! I've had it to HERE with you and Marcantel. I've had it up to HERE with everyone doubting me. And I've had it up to HERE  when people like you want to poke the bear. So you know what, Victor. I accept your Challenge. I DO! Not Guri, but ME! Because I want to put that Monster back down in hell, WHERE HE BELONGS! And if that means going in there and Kicking both of your Asses, then by all means, I will do that."

*Jay walks down the ramp as he snarling at Victor and Marcantel.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:29 pm

As Jay Davis makes his way in the ring, fire erupts around the ring causing the lights to go out. Red lights would flicker on and off showing Jay stumble around the ring until the lights finally came back on, but with Marcantel and Father Victor nowhere to be seen as Jay looks around the arena in frustration.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down