Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Center of Attention  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Center of Attention

Go down

Center of Attention  Empty Center of Attention

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:14 pm

*The gruesome, murderous act of Sukonov on Takato early Genesis ended with Pete Davis coming out to the already booing crowd. He pats Guri on the back, congratulating him on his victory. He then looks down at Ushio and tells Guri to pick up him. Pete therefore grabs a chair and a mic from the announcer’s booth, where he would grab the chair and place it onto Ushio’s leg. He’d then stomp on the chair, breaking Ushio’s leg in two!! Ushio cries in pain as Pete laughs it off, looking at the pain-induced Ushio Takato*

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sure you're wondering why I’m out here alongside my beast of a competitor known as Guri Sukonov….I’m out here to call out Mr. Jay Davis himself to bestow him his failure in finding talent such as Ushio Takato from that fish-branded island known as Japan!”

*And before you knew it, Jay would come out with no theme to the cheering squad of fans in the crowd. He’d then look at Guri and Pete, giving them a certain glance that hasn’t been seen since his debut. Jay walks into the ring, looking down at Ushio.*

“Pete, why don’t you just shut up! I mean ever since you got here you’ve been nothing but a nuisance to the CMV universe and especially to me. You’ve done nothing in this business beside talk the talk!! You want people to know you, then you gotta walk the walk!!”

*As he said that, the crowd goes on a rampage of cheering, chanting “Fuck you Pete” over and over. Pete get’s induced into his anger and tells Guri to throw Ushio out of the ring. Ushio falls onto the ground as Guri throws him over the top rope. Jay would hesitate at standing still, checking to see if his friend was alright.*

“Jay, when have you ever walked the walk? When you and Troy were “rebelling” against the CMV universe? Or when you were in the Deadly Games tournament? Or how about every other time you had a chance to walk the walk and got sent with your tail between your goddamn legs!! Let’s face it Jay….You’re washed up. You’re nothing more than a act. A act for the more superior wrestlers, like Ryan Kent and Randy Borton, to wash up and withhold their legacies more and more while you’re down at the bottom of that mountain, waiting every time for a chance to fall right back down.”

*The crowd would boo on Pete, with his self-centered grin on his face. Jay would then sigh, knowing his failures. He looks straight at Pete, with a non-concerned, but more forward facial expression to himself*

“You know something….You’re right, Pete. My career was nothing more than a huge shit-show. I failed Troy Meyers at being a brother to him in the ring. I’ve failed all my fans for encouraging me to go on and win the big one, only to run up short. I’m sorry. To everyone that thinks of me as a joke. And I’m sure, come Ascendance, I will redeem myself. If not, this is and will be the last time you hear from Jay Davis.”

*The crowd rolls their heads hearing Jay say that, cheering the Irishman on. He smiles, looking onto the fanbase, while Pete chuckled*

“Awww, how sweet. Jay retributing himself from the hatred he’s been bestowed on since coming into this company. Let me ask you something Jay; how does it feel to be stabbed in the back? To know of the failures and the lies that you bestowed upon these fans and especially your friends and family? After all, hell you don’t even have that much money. You have decent money for a wrestler, but by god. You flaunt what….2,000 dollars around like you own the world!! Because you’re scared of competition. You are scared of being the small fish in the big shark tank. And therefore, you made yourself into the shark. But now, you’ve come out here and endorsed yourself with being the small fish and therefore, you have nothing in this company. You’ve failed Turner. You’ve failed Amanda. Hell, you even failed YOUR CHILD!!”

*And with that, Jay would snap. Jay would slap Pete right in the face, before going in for some punches. Pete and Jay battle it out, before Guri would try to clothesline Jay, but he ducks it and IT HITS PETE!! Pete lays unconscious after the humongous blow from Guri. The Russian Ogre would look at Pete, before getting thrown on Jay’s shoulders and GET’S HIS WITH STUMBLING DRUNK!! Guri lays flat on his back as Jay looks at both the bodies and leaves, grabbing Ushio and leaving Pete and Guri in the ring.*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down