Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death

4 posters

Go down

LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Empty LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death

Post by HellishxHades Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:53 pm

The screen splits into 10 different angles as 10 doors open across the battle field. And out of the doorways came out each of the warriors, they were spread across the battle field. Up in the sky, and on a War blimp, some numbers start to count down. 10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! START!

Jerimiah: And we are starting here, each member running towards forward, looking for each other, looking for a place to hide.

The Camera shows each member run into the forest, it then focuses on Shiloh Gray as he makes it through the forest into an open field. He begins to slow down til he is at a complete stop. He starts to look to his left and then to his right, he is servaing his surronding looking for a vantege point. He looks his view on a hill about 100 yards ahead of him. He begins to rush towards it, but he hears a crumbling noice below his feet. He looks down at his feet, and see a hand grabbing him from the ground.

Jerimiah: Looks like Shiloh needs a hand. It seems like we are gonna have our very first fight earlier then i expected.

Shiloh: What is this?

A raspy voice speaks from the woods that Shiloh just exited.

???: Ha, Well if it isnt Mr. Shiloh Gray, The Gray Matter.

Shiloh: Who are you? Come out and fight me like a man.

???: Why would I? It would be much easier to have my puppets just kill you for me.

Shiloh kicks at the hand on his right ankle and to his surprise it broke off, of the arm. He stands up before realizing that the hand was still wrapped around his leg.

Jerimiah: It appears that shiloh is being stalked by a man in the woods, he is to far back, his face is cover we cant tell who it is.

???: Oh no, you kicked off my puppets hand, what will i ever do? It is just a damn shame, aint it? I guess, he is just gonna have to get it back.

As the voice finished, a dead human rose from the spot that attack shiloh a moment ago. He begins to reach for a sword on his side, but keeps missing it. The zombie doesnt realize that his hand is gone. The man in the woods, lets out a sigh, he lifts his hand and the zombie stops trying to grab the sword, it stares at Shiloh, and starts to charge. It opens its mouth up wide ready to bite Shiloh, and shiloh only smirks. As the zombie was inches from Shiloh, it stops in it track, the man in the woods step forward a bit, his face still covered in the dark.

???: How? No one has ever stop a zombie. No problem, I make him continue the attack.

He raises his arm agian, but the zombie doesnt respond.

???: What is this? I cant control him anymore. Move you stupid son of a bitch.

Jerimiah: Amazing, Shiloh remained calm the entire time the zombie was rushing him. Stopping it, seconds before it could do anything.

Shiloh: Huh, seems like this thing aint a good weapon agianst me. I dont know who you are, but my name is Shiloh Gray, they call me Gray Matter, because i control shadows, i can manipulate them to my will. So, lets have some fun. This thing has a Leaf Nation logo on his shoulder, so you aint that annoying dude i stood next to in the introduction. Cause you wouldnt disrespect your own men, I mean i hope so.  And I really do hope you dont use your own men for puppets.

???: No, these aint my fellow men. And I do agree that the  dude from the Leaf Nation is annoying.

He begins to walk out of the shadows into the light, revealing his identity

???: I am the King of Demons, I control the dead with my will, I am the darkness to the light, I am Bill Maverick. And Shiloh, lests see how you fair agianst your fellow men.

Two bodies rose from the ground, both having the symbol of the Island Nation on his shoulder. Shiloh had the Leaf Nation Zombie infront of him blocking his view. He flicks his wrist and the head snaps off of the Zombie, causing the body to go limp. He looks at the two Island Nation Zombies, and didnt recognize one of them. He looked at the second, and he froze. A shocked look appeared on his face, as tears started to flow from his eyes.

Shiloh: Isaiah

Shiloh stares at Isaiah, and tears poured out, as he knew that if he wanted to win this game, and live, he was gonna have to kill this thing that look like his former colliege.

Jerimiah: If I am understanding this correctly, that is Isaiah Key, Shiloh's former War Buddy that died 3 month before the Peace Treaty was sign. This must be devastating for Shiloh, to see this Zombie, infront of him.

Shiloh closes his eyes and extends his hands at the other Zombie, and a shadow stretches out ands wraps around the Zombie. He turns his hand into a fist and squeezes tight. And the Zombie turns into smoke, he opens his eyes as the camera zooms in.

Jerimiah: That was Shadow Funeral. Shilohs most deadly move.

Oh him opening his eyes, were completely black. he extends his hand toward a charging Isaiah, immobolizing him. he then uses his other hand to extend a shadow to grab Bill Maverick. He makes his arm into a 90 degree angle, and Bill falls on his stomach as he is dragged from the forest line to the open field.

Bill: Oh no you don't. SUMMON!!!

More and More Zombies started to fill the once open field. But with each one that pops up, A shadow extends out of Shiloh and grabs it, causing them to explode into smoke. All except the body of Isaiah. He keeps dragging Bill closer and closer. Bill extends his hand at Shiloh, as if pleading for his life. But before Shiloh could react, multiple Zombie arms reached out of the ground and grabbing him. The arms wrap around him, pulling him closer to the ground. To the point that he was pin to the ground by them. The shadow on Bill disappear and he is final able to stand up. He lets out a diabolical laugh, as he starts to walk toward Shiloh.

Jerimiah: This doesnt look good for Shiloh. What ever he does, he must not let Bill touch him.

Bill: Oh, Shiloh, you put up a good fight, but I never been beat in training or battle. So, Shiloh, I have a question for you, before you die. Do you fear death? Cause Isaiah did, well he did... Ha.

Shiloh: No, do you? Cause I am gonna kill you.

Bill: Are you now? Here, tell me what this feels like?

Bill reaches out and touches shiloh hand. And instantly he lets out a blood curtling scream, as his hand begins to turn grey.

Jerimiah: That what I was saying, Bill Ultimate Power. No One that has expiernce this has never lived to tell the tale. This is Bill's most powerful move.

Bill: This... This is the Devil's Touch. It turns any what ever part of the body i touch, it dies. So, I will ask you agian, do you fear Death?

Shiloh looks up at him, and his eyes turn black agian.

Shiloh: No, agian, are you?

Shiloh jumps up breaking off the arms that are holding him down. He reaches out with his good arm up and his shadow grabs Bill agian.

Shiloh: You may not fear death, but i hope you fear me. Cause you aint winning this fight, I am. I hope you burn in hell.

Shiloh squeezes his hand, and Bill smirks.

Bill: Ha! What was that, nothing happen...

Bill starts to cough, and he cant stop it. he begins to cough up blood.

Bill: What is this?

Shiloh: This is something new. I call it Shadow Stoppage. My shadow is slowing down your heart, squeezing your lungs, and breaking blood vessels, your lungs are filling up with blood. I will admit, you woulda won, if you didnt bring Isaiah into this.

Bill cough up more blood, before his body goes limp as it drops to the ground.

Shiloh: Ha, enjoy hell.

All the Zombies that was still up on the field goes limp. Shiloh struggles to his feet, and looks at his arm, realizing that his hand was gone for good. He walks over to Isaiah bodies looking down at the limp body. a few seconds of standing over his fallen best friend's dead body. He starts to tear up a bit, before he walks to the hill he say before the battle with Bill Maverick.
An explosion goes off in the sky, and Shiloh looks up and sees his and Bill's name was on a screen up in the sky.

SHILOH GRAY KILLS BILL MAVERICK

Jerimiah: Ladies and Gentlemen, that is our first death of the LEGACY GAMES. Shiloh Gray from the Nation of Island has killed the Nation of Demons. What a fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pans and we see Schmidty, Tim, Fury, Jon, George, Eric, Zach, and Bob looking up at the sky at the explosion.

King: Great, one down 8 to go.

[i]He continues to run and finds a river bed, he walks down to it, and sticks his hands into it and he splashes it into his face. He looks up and sees a man standing on the other side.

-----------------------------------End of Episode 2----------------------------------------------------------

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Empty Re: LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death

Post by Topher Mod Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:37 am

Puppets huh

LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Empty Re: LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:42 am

Just waiting for Hellish to bury Hayden to Bloody Justice

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:33 am

Oh boo hoo... he gave my puppets to someone else, rip puppet master lol

LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Giphy
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:47 am

Not actually.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:52 am

Good one Hellish

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
LEGACY GAMES: Episode #2: The Shadows of Death Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down