Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm

2 posters

Go down

LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Empty LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm

Post by HellishxHades Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 pm

As the opening credit ends, we see Schmidty and Tim, creeping into the cave system, going deeper and deeper into the dimly light cave. The two are completely obvivous to the man that following them deeper into the cave. On the other side of the arena, Eric Thunder is sitting in a tree, waiting for enemies to walk underneath him. He sees a shadow swiftly moving across the forest floor. Eric points his fingers at the figure below, he imitates a gun being fired, and out of his fingers a bolt of a lightning barrowing through the sky and strikes the shadow below.

Eric: Well, that was easy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The camera cuts back to Schmidty and Tim, who are meters from the end of the cave.

Schmidty: Okay, no one is here,  lets go.

Tim: Let me free, Game Changer. And fight me like a man. Or is all the Arch Angels of the Angel Nation, cowards like you?

Schmidty: Yeah, umm, no. You see they call me the Game Changer, and The Arch Angel of Will for a reason. Do you know why?

Tim face turns from anger to the sadness, as he remembers a day of destruction.

Tim: Yes, you and the one they called the Fallen Angel, invaded my little village.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim reminise to that night. He and his mother, Cass LaFave, was out fishing a couple miles from the village, catching catfish and trout. At the first sign of dusk, they start to head  back to the village. As they reach the top of a hill, Cass stops Tim.

Cass: Timothy, Whats that?

Tim: What Ma'?

Tim looks up and sees an army marching toward his village. They were a good three miles from the village. No way to worn his village. Tim drops his basket of fish, and starts to run towards the village as fast as he could. Leaving his mother on the hill.

Thirty minutes passes as tim finally makes it to his village. He sneaks into his own village, knowing that the enemies are already inside. He turns a corner and his once peaceful town, was covered in bodies, blood, and sand. He sees the bodies of his neighbors, and friends lying in the streets. He sneaks up to the corner of a building, and he looks around it, and he sees shocked at what he sees, Leaf Nation Guards attacking each other.

Tim: Rick? Larry? What are you doing? Dont fight me each other, we have enemies in here.

Rick: TIM!!! RUN!!!

Larry: The Arch Angels are here.

Tim: No, Not the Arch Angels. Which ones?

Rick: The Angel of Sand and the Game Changer.

Tim: No.

Rick: He has order us to kill any guards and citizen of the Leaf Nation that we see.

Larry: Run, Tim! Cause as soon as one of us dies, we will be forced to come after you.

Tim: NO! You dont have to. I will defeat him, and I will free you. I give you my word, I will defeat h...

Larry: Don't give your word.

Rick: We know that you hold your word, and you never stop to you uphold it.

Larry: But, we dont want you to die. We want you to live.

Rick and Larry hasnt stop fighting. Rick throwing fire, and Larry throwing ice at each other. They both looked at tim as to say we trust you to survive. Tim startd to run. He continue his search, only to find bodies, more blood, and sand. Then he made his way to the village headquater, in the sky above the headquater was the village chief, covered in sand. Tim looks down at the ground, and he sees the Arch Angel of Sand, Jon Reed. He returns his view to the chief who was looking at him.

Jon: Chief Urie. How nice to finally meet you. It's sad that it gonna be a short one, tho. Your whole village is destroyed. Nothing is left.

Chief Urie: Trust me Arch Angel. The King will know what you and your nation have done. He will send his men after your nation.

Jon: Let them come. The more to kill.

Chief Urie: You know as long as one member of the village lives, then we will all live. We will live on inside of his spirit.

Tim realizing that the chief was speaking to him, telling him to live. Tim broke down, sucking up his pride, and obeyed his chief final wish.

Jon: Touching. That hit me right in the feels. But, Im not leaving any survivors. Oh and Chief, our time is up, Good Bye. Sand Tomb!!!

The sand started to crush the chief, he let a final scream as Tim lets a tear, flow down his face. He runs out of the village, to run into his mother who finally made it to the village gate.

Cass: Tim, whats the matter?

Tim: Mom, we got to go.

Tim picks up his mom and starts to run away from the village.

Cass: What happen? You never run.

Tim: Mom. It was Arch Angels. The entire village is dead. The chief... the chief final wish was for me to live.

Cass: You have to go back.

Tim: I cant mom. The chief order me it. You know me.

As Tim and his mom make it back to the hill that they seen the army in the first place, Tim breaks down. Cass starts to talk to him in a motherly voice.

Cass: Tim... Look at me... Tim...

Tim is staring at the ground out of it, not even realizing his mother is talking to him. He thinks about all that he lost in the village, his neighbors, his friends, his brother Nick, the chief. And he began to feel the guilt of him and his mother being the lone survivors. Then Cass voice got deeper and a bit angrier.

Cass: Tim! Look at me!

Tim looks up at his mother who was crying.

Cass: Tim, promise me, that you will get revenge. Promise me that you will make the Arch Angels pay for this.

Tim: I give you my word. The Arch Angels of the Angel Nation will Fall.

Returning back to the cave, Schmidty smirks as he loves to here of his past jobs.

Schmidty: I see my legend is well known. And don't mention the Fallen Angel, when I find that traitor, I am gonna kill him. But, til then, I dont want to think of him.

Jerimiah: Oh My Gawd!!! Eric Thunder just destroyed that person. Can someone tell use who that was, so we can give Eric Thunder his praise.

The camera zooms in to where the lightning bolt hit, but nothing was there. While Back up in the tree, Eric was sitting like the job was already done. Then a shadow knocks him out of the tree, he crashes into the ground, as he struggles to his feet, he looks to see an amazonian woman standing in front of him.

Eric: Ah, honey. You came home. I didnt know that was you. I wouldnt have fired on you, love.

Fury: Ugh! Shut Up and Fight.

Jerimiah: The Fire Nation vs The Kings Nation! A fight that was bond to happen, well that i was hoping to see.

Back in the cave, Schmidty is following Tim leaving the cave. As the make a turn and a rock is thrown and smacks Tim in the forehead.

Tim: Someone is here.

Schmidty: Ok, Kill him. This will be fun to watch.

Jerimiah: Oh wait, we have two fights going on at the same time. This is gonna be noice!

Tim: Whose there?

Schmidty: Dont talk , just fight.

Tim: Listen, I may not have control over my will at the moment, but i still have my morales. So,  I will ask agian. Whose there?

Bob: My name is Bob Luger, I am the Titan. I am the warrior from the Beast nation. I am undefeated in battle, and I am winning these games.

Schmidty: Stop the talking, and fight already.

Bob: The Game Changer, so, you are controlling him. I think it would be a more honorable fight if he was under your control, So.

Bob starts to charge at Schmidty, but as he passes Tim, Tim grabs his arm and throughs him agianst the cave wall. Bob staggers to his feet, to find Tim on top of him throwing left and rights, he eventually hits an uppercut that sends Bob flying backwards nearly missing a rock. He stands back up and lets out a sigh.

Bob: I guess that I do have to fight you before i can fight him. Okay then, time to go full out.

Bobs body begins to turn to steel, almost the same as George Kings. He holds his arm up and it molds itself into a sword.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fury: I am Lady Fury. The Urban Warrior, the best warrior from the Fire Nation, The leader of the 3 Furies. And this is your last stand, Kingsman.

Eric: Now, honey. You dont want to fight me do you. Cant you feel the sparks between us.

Fury: No, you are just really crazy. Lets just start this already.

Eric: What ever you say honey!

Eric shoots more bolts of lightnings at Fury, and as they explode, the sky fills with dust. And as it clears, Fury has disappeared.

Eric: Where are you, honey?

Fury: Right Here!

Eric turns around to see Fury transform into a Rhinocerous.

Eric: What? You can turn to ...

Before Eric could finish his sentence, he is charged by Fury.

In the Nation of Kings, the Capitol City, we see Eric lying asleep with beautiful women surrounding him. Suddenly a knock at the door, Eric doesnt wake up. Then a deep voice is heard.

???: Yo, Eric. We got a mission. Get your lazy ass up.

Eric finally wakes up. He steps over several women til he gets to the door.

Eric: What do you want Matt.

Matt: The King has order the Knights of Fear to a special mission.

Eric: Why didnt you and Troy go. I was up all night doing Katey, wait... was her name Kitty. No wait... I dont know, but you get the point.

Matt: Troy is already on a mission. And the king has specificly ask for us by name to go on the mission.

Eric: Ok, where.

Matt: We are going to the Fire Nation.

Eric: The Fire Nation, that a weeks walk away. Whats so important there?

Matt: Some dude, named Rick Lewis created this potion that brings out the pure rage in people. And he plans to sell to the Demon Nation, next week. We wont be able to stop the Demons, if they get the Rage Serium.

Eric: *sigh* Lets go.

Matt: Dude.

Eric: What?

Matt: You are in your boxers.

Eric: So,

Matt: Just Change!

Eric: Fine, *underneath his breathe* Dont wake me up then.

Matt: What was that?

Eric: Nothing.

A week later, Eric and Matt arrive at the Pyro, the meeting point for Rick and the Demons.

Eric: Matt?

Matt: What, Eric?

Eric: Do you think that the fire nation has any hot chicks?

Matt: Dude Focus, there Rick.

Eric: Fine.

They make there way down to the gentlemen with a briefcase.

Eric: Are you Rick?

Rick: Yes, are you the Demons?

Matt: Yes, we are. Do you have the Rage Serium?

Rick: Yes, I do.

As the begin to make the trade, a group of warriors shows up. Three men walk up, One Skinny and Pale, One with Red Face Paint, and one Giant.

Afterlife: I am Afterlife, one of the 4 Knights of Hell. Rick, hand over the serium.
Rick: Wait? If you are the Knights of Hell, then who are you?

Kiava: Baal, Afterlife, its the Knights of Fear.

The two groups start to fight when they realize that Rick has tooken the Serium himself. He begins to mutate. Both Knights stand back to watch what happens. Rick, bulks out. Then he lets out a roar.

Rick: I AM RAGE!!!

Matt: Retreat!

Both Knights of Hell and Fear began to retreat, but rage grabs Matt, breaking his legs so he couldnt move. The Knights of Hell was long gone, Eric aims his finger at Rage, and shots a bolt of lightning at Rage knocking him out.

Eric: Dude I did it!

Eric looks down at Matt to realize that he over did it. Matt lower half was fried. He picked him up and carried him back to the Kings Nation.

Three month later, Eric is in his room alone, with no women in their. He sits there. As a man walks into his room.

Eric: What do you want Troy?

Troy: Ok, You havent slept with anyone since the accident. You need to get out there.

Eric: No, I lost my mojo. No women in this nation will sleep with me after what happen to Matt.

Troy: Okay, its your lucky day, Your leaving the nation

Eric: What do you mean?

Troy: The King has chose you to be the warrior in the LEGACY GAMES.

Back in the cave Luger and LaFave are in a heated battle, while Schmidty watches and laughs.

Schmidty: Come on LaFave, Fight. Ha!

Tim: Shut Up.

Bob: So Timmy. Why are you letting this scum control you. The stories I heard of you said that you are a loyal man, that you fight agianst odds. So, why are you letting him control you, are you a weakling or something.

Tim: Im not...

Schmidty: Dont say a word.

Tim stays silent.

Schmidty: Luger, I aint controlling him. He has come to his senses, he has realize that he doesnt have a chance with out me, and he begged me to let him join me. It seems like the tell of the Great Tim LaFave are just that, a tale.

Bob: It appears so. Tim, I had respect for you, because of the legends that I have heard. But, I guess the saying is true, when you meet your ideals they always disappoint ya.

From the sky a bolt of lightning comes barrowing down striking the ground. When the smokes clears a 1 ton Adult Bull Elephant is standing there.

Eric: Oh Come on.

As the elephant charges, it knocks over trees. and as it closes in on Eric, he jumps and lands on top of the elephant. The Elephant starts to go bezerk. Eric realizes that he has one move left that he could try, but he hesitates to use as it is a forbidden power.

Eric: GOD SLAYER LIGHTNING STRIKE!!!

A giant black storm cloud forms above them, and a gigantic bolt of lightning shots from the crowd with great force, striking them. The ground and the surrounding Forest explode sending dirt, stone, wood into the air. The camera pans over and we see Jon Reed staring at the explosion.

Jon: So Reckless.

He continues down his path towards an open field. While back in the cave, we see all three men stop fighting as the cave is shaking.

Tim: We need to get out of here!

Bob: Agreed!

All three men begin running back to the surface, where they see the explosion.

Schmidty: Wow. That seems a little excessive. Anyways lets get back to fighting.

He states with a devilous smirk on his face, as Tim and Bob both raise their arms up. They start to go at it agian, Luger turning to Steel with blades at each hand. Tim starts to charge but gets stabbed in his right arm.

He grabs Lugers arm and tosses up into the air. He strikes the ground and sinks 3 feet deep.

Schmidty: Hey, what are you doing. Finish him.

Tim stands there looking at Schmidty with a smile on his face. While Schmidty looks at him with a look of shock on his face.

Schmidty: Why... How are you refusing my will?

Tim: Like the tale say, I always win, when the odds are agianst me. I have my entire village fighting with me. At all time. With all of them, my will is more powerful then yours.

Now, lets get back to what i was trying to do before you took over.

Tim started to walk closer to Schmidty, he readys his fist to punch the living hell out of Schmidty, but he instead lets out a scream. He looks down to see a metal spike stiking through his foot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the site of the lightning bolt we see Eric lying on his back with no sign of Fury. Eric Smiles as he hears the explosion from above.

Eric Thunder has killed Fury Lewis

Eric smirks until he realize a fly circling above him. It starts to climb in attitude. Eric tries to move but his power is drain from using God Slaying Powers.  He realizes that this is the end for him.

Eric: I hope I made you proud of me, Matt.

All of the sudden the fly turns into an adult Blue Whale, as it plummets to the ground, Eric make one final attempt to move but is unsucessful.

SPLAT!!

Jerimiah: Oh Shit!!! I am sorry for my language ladies and Gentlemen. Fury just killed Eric, Someone correct that.

Another explosion goes off in the sky.

Fury Lewis has killed Eric Thunder

The camera pans over to Jon who was only a hundred meters from Shiloh Gray.

Jon: Like I said, reckless.

As Shiloh turns to see Jon, he realizes that he is surrounded by sand.

--------------------------------End of Episode 4----------------------------------[/i][/i]

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm Empty Re: LEGACY GAMES: EPISODE 4: In the Storm

Post by Maurie Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Good read   (I didn't read any of it)

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down