Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison

4 posters

Go down

What would you rate this episode?

CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_lcap25%CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_lcap75%CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Empty CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison

Post by Batman Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:07 pm

CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Kkrcwes

The world before him began to blur. He could see the sunlight shining through the window on his eyes but that wasn't what was causing the sudden fade. He looked down at his leg to see the blood had bled through the bandage and it's done a number on him. His throat was too dry to muster up anymore words than what he's already said. He manages to turn his head and look out the window, watching as they passed Walmart and began to head up the hill. They were close, but so was he. Despite them driving under the shade provided by the trees, he could still see the light shining down on him. And only him. His mind was no longer racing, it had made a decision. And in a matter of minutes, the rest of his world faded and Zach Cage closed his eyes.

Xander Slate: Ahh shit.

Jeff looks over at him.

Jeff Wallace: Is he dead?

Xander Slate: I knew it was a matter of time from all that blood loss. Oh well, we'll use him as a message for the people at this camp.

Jeff nods.

Xander Slate: He said take a right after this church up here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim watches as all the trucks come pulling up. His first glance is inside the the first truck. He sees Xander, but next to Xander is a sight that helps him understand this groups alignment. Zach, all beat up and bloodied. He turns to Shiloh.

Tim LaFave: Get your gun ready.

Tim's tone scares him. However, he trusts his brother. He knew something was wrong. They were in danger and Tim wanted to make sure he was ready to fight. So with him having the second only gun in the camp he has the obligation to protect the group. It's just the idea is only setting now that the dead isn't the only danger.

Tim LaFave: Focus, if things go south quick, you shoot to get mom and Axel out of here.

Shiloh nods as they watch the men get out of the trucks. Sam stands in front of Jade, wondering what's going on. Bob stands near Tim and Shiloh, his mind racing on how things are about to turn out. Oliver holds onto his hunting knife just in case, standing near his family. Pierre stays near Megan. And Nick comes walking back from behind one of the cars, fearing the worst. They all are cautious. Which isn't a bad idea considering every man is armed. And in the first truck, from both sounds, both Jeff and Xander step down and walk in front of the truck. Tim's eyes still fixated on Zach. He's not moving.

Tim LaFave: Who the hell are you?

Xander smiles at the fact that he immediately found who's in charge. And it's a police officer. Who has a squad car and possibly other useful items in his possession.

Xander Slate: Ahh, we've been driving all night, don't you want to treat us to a meal before we get into things?

Tim LaFave: There's...there's no things to get into. This is our camp, I would like to politely ask you to leave.

Xander chuckles which ignites his men to follow suite. All laughing at the demand from Tim.

Xander Slate: That's funny, I was gonna ask the same of you. But, since it doesn't seem like you're going to do that, let me show you something, that might sort of be the deal breaker.

Xander looks at Jeff then nods towards the truck in which Jeff heads towards the drivers side and opens up the door. That's when Tim realizes something that he feared the moment these guys pulled up. Jeff pulls Zach's body out of the truck, drags him in front of Xander and let's him drop. Tim shakes his head and looks away at the rest of the group who look on in horror. Especially Nick who has just learned that his best friend is dead. And by the looks of his bruises and wounds, it wasn't from a biter. He was beat to death and this group claims that responsibility with pride.

Tim LaFave: You....

Xander Slate: Killed him? Yes. Because you see Officer, the world died a few days ago. While everybody is worrying about the dead roaming the streets, they don't think twice about the living trying to take their shit. And that's what this is. You are all worried about a few roamers trying to stroll in and eat you and you never expected a couple trucks to roll up full of men with guns telling you to leave your camp.

Tim realizes that fighting these men would be pointless. He and Shiloh are the only ones with guns so they stand a little chance but even then, Shiloh's not the best shot and they are massively outnumbered. They already proved how ruthless they are just by throwing one of their members dead bodies in front of them. It could be seen as a warning. They want them to run away. And while Tim's pride wants to prevent that, he has to set it aside for the good of the group.

Tim LaFave: Ok.....

Tim's group looks at him. But they couldn't argue with his decision, looking at the enemy standing before them armed to the teeth.

Xander Slate: Well that was easy.

Xander smiles.

Xander Slate: Now everybody, drop your keys in front of you, any weapons and possessions you have on you except for the clothes on your back and shoes on your feet. Once you do that, you're free to leave.

Tim LaFave: Wha...what? We'll die out there.

Xander Slate: And you'll die here. Pick your poison Officer.

Tim grits his teeth, showing signs of struggle in his head. He knew that his best bet was to give into these guys but then they'd be on foot with no food or water.

Tim LaFave: Do you realize how much of a threat the dead is? How can you us out there? Send kids out there?

Xander Slate: You seem like a bright guy. You guys will find something. Maybe.

Tim LaFave: But..

Xander Slate: Drop your shit and leave before we start dropping bodies!

Tim stares at him with a glare only a man with murderous intentions would have. However, he doesn't want blood on his hands. So he lowers his gun, takes off his utility belt, and drops his keys as the others slowly do the same. Except for one. Shiloh, who only fears the worst if they end up on the streets with no protection. So he raises his gun and points it at Xander.

Shiloh Gray: No! We're not going anywhere!

Tim looks at Shiloh with fear in his eyes.

Tim LaFave: Shiloh, stop. It's not wor...

*Gunshot*

Tim's eyes widen as he sees a hole in his brothers chest. The blood pouring out of the newfound wound as he drops to his knees.

Tim LaFave: Shiloh!

Cassie LaFave: Oh my god!

Both Tim and Cassie run over to him. Tim drops down and holds him up as Cassie kneels down, holding Axel in her arms. Tears running down her face, unable to say anything as she watches in horror at her son struggling to stay alive. Axel begins to cry from all the commotion, as Xander lowers his gun with the smoke still coming from the barrel.

Xander Slate: I warned you. But you didn't listen and now all this goddamn sound is going to be drawing some unwanted attention so we'll be taking your shit with us. Staying here isn't worth the trouble.

Tim hears the words coming at of Xander's mouth. He grabs a hold of his gun, ready to turn around, but Bob stops him.

Bob Luger: Stop....

He throws the gun to the side and allows Xander and his men to pick up the pieces and grab the keys. Tim doesn't look away from his brother who's eyes flicker one last time before shutting once and for all. At least for the mean time. The LaFave family continue to mourn their loss as Bob stands up and watches in disgust at the group of men driving away in their vehicles. There was nothing they could do. Shiloh tried to fight but that resulted in his ultimate demise.

Tim LaFave: I'll avenge you....

Tim stands up and sees that they took everything. He looks at Bob, but doesn't waste his time getting angry over Bob doing the right thing. Tim would of gotten himself killed if he tried to shoot Xander. He did the right thing, even if the right thing felt so wrong.

Sam Valentine: Hey man, keep your baby quiet. He's gonna attract the wrong crowd.

Tim's anger hasn't left and Sam was only being logical, despite him not finding the right words to make his request seem a little nicer. Tim had to hit something. Someone. And that someone was standing a few feet from him. So he stands up quick and charges at Sam, hitting him with a right hand knocking him off his feet. He then mounts him and continues to unload. Pierre, Oliver, and Bob rush in to pull him off, which seems to be way harder they thought but they manage to do show. Leaving Sam on the ground for Jade to rush down to nurse him. His nose busted and blood pouring down his face.

Tim LaFave: GET OFF OF ME!

Tim has lost it as Oliver, Pierre, and Bob continue to hold him down.

Bob Luger: CALM DOWN!

Axel continues to cry as despite the massively horrific events going down, Cassie finally manages to keep him quiet.

Sam Valentine: You...fucking psycho....

Tim is seating up at this point, while still being held down.

Tim LaFave: Get off of me...

Cassie hands Axel over to Lexin and then drops back to her knees. She looks over Shiloh. Just an hour ago his eyes were full of life, now, they were closed, for good. At least that is until the disease awakens him to roam around as an undead monster.

Cassie LaFave: My baby boy.....

She plays with his hair as Tim finally gets back up, and so does Sam.

Sam Valentine: You..

Before he says anything, Jade stands in front of him.

Jade Divine: Babe just stop talking.

She guides him away from Tim who looks defeated.

Nick Blake: Guys!

They turn to see Nick over by Zach's body. Zach begins to get up. Not as he was but as a biter. He no longer had a mind and soul. He was just a corpse looking for a bite to eat.

Bob Luger: Get back!

He stands in front of Nick as their old group member stands up and begins walking towards them. They realize how dangerous these things are, WITH weapons. But now that they don't have anything to protect themselves it seems almost like suicide to try. But, Bob's instincts kick in. He does what he can. He pushes it back, against a tree and grabs it by both sides of it's head before repeatedly bashing the back of it's head into the tree. Over and over again until finally it's eyes close and it slides down the tree, lifeless as ever.

Nick Blake: Thanks.....

Bob tries to catch his breath as Pierre chimes in.

Pierre Thompson: Not to alarm nobody but, last time we had this much commotion, we had a dozen of them things coming at us. Who knows what could be coming now. We gotta go.

Oliver Smith: He's right, i'm not gonna sit out here and let my family be in any more danger.

Jade Divine: Where are we gonna go?

Pierre Thompson: Anywhere but here.

Jade Divine: But my brother and the big guy, if they're still out there...

Oliver Smith: If.....i'm sorry but that gunshot and the baby crying is like a big dinner bell. We gotta go now. Doesn't matter where.

Bob looks around at everyone. They look terrified. Tim and Cassie are still mourning. Nick, still mourning. Megan staying quiet this entire time. Sam's face is beaten up. Nobody is in the right mind. He has his own internal cracks. He still has a lot of repairing to do. But also, he can't just stand by and not offer any ideas. He had to take charge for the moment. Until Tim can get over what had just happened.

Bob Luger: We'll go that way.

He points in a direction.

Bob Luger: I scouted it before. There's a trail, it possibly leads somewhere good, I don't know. It's a hiking trail. We take it, follow it, and get anywhere but here. We grab rocks, sharp sticks, anything that might be used to protect ourselves along the way.

They all seem to agree, however, the attention is brought back to Tim and Cassie standing over Shiloh's dead body.

Cassie's eyes, filled with tears and so are Tim's. Shiloh's life was taken from him. And all he tried to do was fight for his family. Bob looks on with sympathetic eyes. Megan too. The two of them together had lost a tremendous amount in a short amount of time. So their understanding of what the LaFave family is currently going through is meaningful.

Bob Luger: Tim...

He kneels down beside them.

Bob Luger: We....we have to go.

Tim slowly looks at Bob. His eyes similar to Bob's the day before. He felt defeated. But Bob brought him in for a hug and in that moment Tim knew, he wasn't alone. He never will be. He looked over Bob's shoulder at his son being held by Lexin.

Tim LaFave: Let's....let's go.

He wipes the tears from his eyes and helps up his mother who continues looking at her dead son. Bawling her eyes out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander admires the sight behind him. Looking in the rear view mirror he sees his entourage of vehicles. He and his men scored a big victory.

Xander Slate: Any word from base?

Jeff Wallace: Still nothing.

Xander Slate: Oh shit....

Jeff and Xander look on ahead as the city they had already previously drove through is overrun. Full of biters. The street is no longer safe to drive through.

Xander Slate: How the hell did it get like this?? We were just here not even an hour ago!

Paul and Chris stand in front of the truck, looking on in the distance at their work. The city, flooded with the infected.

Chris Andrews: Now that we got them trapped in the country side, it's time to kill those sons of a bitches.

Paul nods.

Paul Divine: Hell yeah.

The whole group continues down the path without having to face any danger. Oliver has a stone in his hand just in case while Bob and Pierre have decent sticks they have found. Luckily they didn't have to use them. They've finally reached a destination worthy of stopping for. They look on in the distance and they see an old house. Looking to be condemned long before the apocalypse.

Bob Luger: That'll do.

Xander Slate: Goddamn it, tell them to back up so we can get out of here.

Jeff Wallace: I'm trying.

He continues to poke his head out the window telling his men behind him to back up.

Xander's eyes widen as the horde starts to inch closer to them.

Xander Slate: Jeff drive.

Jeff Wallace: HEY BACK UP!!

Xander Slate: Jeff...

Jeff Wallace: Tell them to back up.

Xander Slate: Jeff!

Jeff pokes his head back in and looks at Xander.

Xander Slate: Fucking drive!

He sees now that the horde has reached them, but before he can do anything, a biter reaches into the window and digs it's teeth into his neck.

Jeff Wallace: AHHHHHHHHHH!

Xander watches as it slowly pulls Jeff through the window and onto the ground where numerous others begins to chow down on him.

Xander Slate: Goddamn it!

Xander quickly jumps into the drivers seat and drives off the road, hoping his men will follow, but at this time, the horde has crowded the area and most of the cars were being attacked. Some of his men had their doors open and were out of the cars, to get a better look when they had originally stopped. Those men were the first to go. Most screamed bloody murder as the biters tear their skin away with their teeth.

THE END

Notable Fatalities :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison  Empty Re: CMV TWD S1 EP5: Pick your poison

Post by Batman Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Way shorter episode then usual but the next episode will be the season finale which will be quite longer!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:19 pm

good episode
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:39 pm

First; You've made Xander very hateble. To take what little someone has and then throw them to the wolves (not including taking the life of someone in the midst of all that) made me grit my teeth with rage. If you read this and you didn't absolutely want to be sent into Batsy's world and punch Xander yourself, than you're not reading this right.

You've truly captured the character of pure, selfish evil. Well done... Well fucking done...

Batsy wrote:Cassie hands Axel over to Lexin and then drops back to her knees. She looks over Shiloh. Just an hour ago his eyes were full of life, now, they were closed, for good. At least that is until the disease awakens him to roam around as an undead monster.

Cassie LaFave: My baby boy.....

I almost cried here. For moment I pictured my actual mom, holding my actual brother while reading this and I had a moment. Batman. Not only did capture the persona of really bad person in Xander but you also captured a truly emotional scene (The instrumental helped) with Mom mourning Shiloh. I haven't read 3 and 4 but so far from what I've read, you're ability to create emotions just by reading your work has made this episode my favorite.

Well... Fucking... Done.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:41 pm

Thanks for that Tim. I was upset with how short it was but seeing your comment helped.

Will be writing the finale next week! See how this all concludes in Episode 6!

Last edited by Lips on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Nothing wrong with shorter stories, not every episode needs to have it all.... Remember Quality > Quantity.... There was just enough in this episode to tell a story which you did... Now with the finale on the horizon, who will survive and who will fall... Find out next time on CMV TWD.... cue music
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down