Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Piper's pick Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Piper's pick

Go down

Piper's pick Empty Piper's pick

Post by Miztacular Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:16 am

Midway through episode 31 of NGW, we are taken backstage to reveal CMV Interviewer Lisa Evans standing alongside the current NGW Women's Champion Piper Foxx with the Women's Championship hanging over her shoulder and a smile upon her face. Lisa turns to Foxx and begins to talk.

Lisa Evans:

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman, I am very happy to have caught the current NGW Women's Champion Piper Foxx backstage for her FIRST interview tonight ahead of our huge Fatal Four Way Main Event which could very well determine who could be next in line for your Championship should you defeat Sony Octave at Fast Track. Piper, welcome, before we get to Sony, could I possibly get your thoughts on this match up and who would you like to see come out victorious?

Piper, with a smile on her face rolls her shoulders momentarily before answering the question, she takes the microphone extended to her from Lisa Evans and begins speak in her soft German Accent for the first time on NGW Television.

Piper Foxx:

Thank you Lisa! But in regards to your question, I'd rather not look ahead of Sony Octave, she's beaten me twice before. But at Fast Track I look to balance the scores between us and walk out the NGW Women's Champion.

Lisa Evans:
That could prove to be a wise decision Piper, certainly one easier said than done. It's no mystery that you've quickly become the most popular woman on this brand without uttering a single word, what's your secret and more importantly, what is your plan come Fast Track, you and Sony know each other so well, are you going to change anything to ensure you walk out victorious?

Piper Foxx:
Well, throughout my entire career I've not been much of a talker Lisa. My wrestling does the talking, my fans have had my back long before I got to CMV, in a way they're part of my arsenal. The overwhelming cheers seem to throw my opponents off of their game. But Sony, she's immune to that, she's used to that for we've been side by side for years, she's heard the crowd for years. Will I mix it up? Do I have tricks up my sleeve? Maybe, but we'll have to wait and see. But what is important is that I go out there and bring the house down, for these fans, for this Championship. Sony will not walk out Champion. She cannot walk out Champion.

You want to know why I need not talk to captivate the masses? Because I am the living embodiment of everything good in this world. Everything these fans want to see, everything these fans smile for. I wake up every day with the weight of the world on my shoulders, and for Sony to walk out of Fast Track with the NGW Women's Championship over her shoulders, that would destroy that message, that would show the people, the kids that the wrong person wins. For years across the independent scene we were allies, partners, friends, sharing this message. Her message is no longer the promotion of the people, but herself, her greed and at Fast Track I'll show her that she went down the wrong road, and that it is not too late to turn back. I am NGW's Pied Piper and I will do everything within my power to lead Sony back down the right path.

Lisa Evans:
It certainly is one of, if not the most anticipated match up on the card. But as of now, the match up is still yet to be confirmed, of course last week you, alongside Rami Young and newcomer Ashley Rayne defeated the House of Hayes and got the right to select the match up of your choice for the NGW Women's Championship match at Fast Track, so with that in mind, Piper. Have you made your choice, have you decided which stipulation you'll choose.

Piper hesitates for a moment, going over the decision in her mind before finally coming to a conclusion.

Piper Foxx:

There is only one stipulation to pick. The reason Sony turned on me, the reason she betrayed me is because she defeated me prior to my Championship match in a two out of three falls match. Unfortunately for her she couldn't make the match, she's taken all of this out on me, so in my mind the only way to write this wrong is to go back to a two out of three falls match and even the score, and defeat her once and for all and rewrite history. Hopefully then she'll see the light... While it's not too late.

Lisa Evans:
Well then ladies and Gentlemen, there we have it! Two out of Three falls will be the stipulation for the NGW Women's Championship at Fast Track which is fast approaching. Will it be Piper Foxx who walks out, and still the NGW Women's Champion, or will we see a new Champion in Sony Octave! We will find out soon enough. Piper, thank you for your time, good luck at Fast Track, enjoy a very much deserved night off tonight.

Piper smiles back, handing Lisa the second microphone back before quickly bowing her head down respectably. She turns to the camera and raises the NGW Women's Championship high into the air as the camera begins to fade to black before we head to the Women's Fatal Four Way Main Event!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down