Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CHANGE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CHANGE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CHANGE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CHANGE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CHANGE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CHANGE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CHANGE Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CHANGE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CHANGE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CHANGE

4 posters

Go down

CHANGE Empty CHANGE

Post by Tim Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:39 am

Midway through the Fusion show, the lights begin to shine a yellow shine over the crowd as an unheard music blares over the PA system.

As the low tone of the music starts it becomes pain painstakingly clear who's about to come out. The yellow and black branded superstar Voice Vindy from Intensity abruptly makes his way from behind the ribbon tron and down the ramp as the smarks cheer loudly and the marks boo fiercely. With complete focus and determination, the man on his way to the ring focus is not on the crowd, it's one something else. He walks ring in front of the LED board with Schmidty's Fusion logo trailing across it. Vindy makes his way over to the time keeper area and opens his hand without saying anything. Edith hesitantly hands over microphone, shaking violently for fear of what this crazed human might do should she cross him. He gently takes the microphone from her hand and spins around, rolling into the ring and standing up. He rolls his neck as to get stretch the muscle. His blackish-gray hair shines yellow then glowing silver when Fusion's lights turn from gold to normal.

He lets the crowd finish whatever they're feeling before speaking.

Voice Vindy
I have been trapped for so long. And now I'm free. Broken from the hold of the oppressive control of one General Manager for the comfort and safety of another, more ruthless, one. That may not make sense but let's face the facts. This world is a crazy place. It's unfair, filled with liars and politicians. People who say what they feel versus what's right. I've had enough. You may know me, you may not. But that isn't what I care about. I care about justice for one. For me.

I spent a majority of my time in Intensity, working my self to the bone. Aging rapidly for the sake of you ingrates But why should I? What have I to gain? Your respect? Your adoration?

Bah!

The only thing I need is my health. And giving my life to you is a waste of that. During my stint in Intensity I was the World Champion twice. Great, wonderful, awesome. When I lost my title the second time. I didn't lose any worse than the other pawn in that triple threat, Omega Lee. He lost just the same as I. Yet my rematch was denied? Why? That I can't tell you.

Whether someone put in a good word or someone's friends with someone, whatever the case, it pushed me to the back of the line. Management says: Feud with this man in the meantime. I look to them and say fine.

But recently, something happened. My outlook changed when I became someone I wasn't. A man once asked me "The Voice of what people"? in regards to my tagline, Voice of the People. I shrugged it off. But this didn't come back to me until recently. When my rematch was declined and I was saddled with some developmental fool looking to make a name at my expense.

It occurred to me the Voice is me. My Voice speaks for only me. And I have had much to say for so long and now it's time to say it.

It's time for change.

All the injustices I've suffered at the hands of management, superstars... friends and family... and you... Will no longer be tolerated.

The world is mine for the taking and I will not be held down. No one will tell me where to go or who to fight. What to wear or how I should carry myself. I'm going to change the landscape of CMV. Alone. For my own benefit.

Paul Divine and Chris Andrews grovel for something that they'll never get. The world title is in the hands of the man who runs the franchise. And you think battling amongst yourselves will change that.

Ha!

You'll toil away, betraying each other, pouring your blood and sweat on this canvas with nothing at the end. Give up, realize as I did that the only person worth fighting for is yourself and that a nice little gold belt won't change your place in this life. Only you can.

I attacked Chris Andrews and Paul Divine to show them that. To wake them up. The only person they should be fighting is Schmidty. He has what they want. Not each other.

I have here...

Voice pulls from the back of his tights and under his shirt.

Voice Vindy
Two pieces of documentation. This...

Voice holds up a paper with a purple tint.

...is my current contract with Intensity. I still have a full year of obligations.

Voice abruptly begins tearing up the paper with his free fingers with the microphone in his hand. As he shreds the contract his eyes are dead locked on the paper. As the remnants of his contract fall to his feet Vindy pulls out another paper. This time with a green tint.

Voice Vindy
This is a contract for Monday Night Fusion. I won't be tearing this up. Work is yet to be done. There's a tyrant looming over my head. Schmidty. I will lay him to rest for the sake of myself. And vindicate this show so that I may win the world Championship here, unhindered.

And maybe, just maybe, after I'm dead and gone, superstars of the future may benefit from the changes I've made.

Vindy places the paper back in his tights and drops the microphone. The camera fades to black, heading to commercial.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

CHANGE Empty Re: CHANGE

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Excellent work Tim, really enjoyed this <3

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:10 pm

A full year, believe I've been saying it expires at redemption road.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:19 pm

smh

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!