Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Change!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Change!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Change!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Change!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Change!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Change!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Change!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Change!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Change!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Change!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Change!!

Go down

Change!! Empty Change!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:29 am

Troy Voodoo, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.
I want you to digest this because before I take your Undisputed Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest. I don’t hate you, Troy. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the Business. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Hunter’s ass. You’re as good at kissing Hunter’s ass as Quantam is. I don’t know if you’re as good as Mike Grizzly though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is. I am the best wrestler in the Business. I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Justin Sane saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right. You know who else is a Friend of Mine? Bison. But the biggest difference between me and Bison is I’m going to get the Undisputed Championship. And yet no matter how many times I prove that I Can be the Next Champion, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I’m not on the poster of the Next PPV. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.
*Hears Fans Chanting "You Suck Holmes" Over and Over*
Oh Hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me here as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job. On top of that, everybody's talking about facing Mr. Troy Voodoo at The Next PPV as if it's some kind of a foregone conclusion that you're gonna beat anyone on the roster clean and as if I'm some kind of a fluke champion, or a transitional champion, but they can all go to hell if they think that! And all of you can go to hell if you think that! But most importantly, Troy, you can go to hell, too. Because there's something a lot more painful than any beating you can get, Troy, and that is the truth - because the truth hurts! The truth hurts, Troy, and the truth is you had the chance to become the Undisputed champ 2 PPVs ago but you failed! You were beaten by some Jobber that I Dont even know his name! And you wanna talk about facing the Justin Sane or Maxwell at The Next PPV - you can face anybody you want at The PPV, but it won't be for that Championship! Because this championship is not yours, Troy, this championship is mine - it's mine - it's all mine - it's all mine - and the truth is that Jake Holmes is the most overlooked superstar in CMV history! But you know what else is the truth, Troy? At The Next PPV, I will be the champion - because this is my house!

Back to top Go down