Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Taking the Shot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Taking the Shot

3 posters

Go down

Taking the Shot Empty Taking the Shot

Post by Batman Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:43 pm

As the first match of the night is about to begin, the PA System lights up with a familiar voice echoing throughout the arena.

Bryce Hurt
Welcome to Friday Night Genesis folks!

Bryce appears on the titantron, sitting in comfortably on a white leather sofa inside his suite. He face is drained of happiness and his eyes are the eyes of a man with a chip on his shoulder.

Bryce Hurt
I've got a chip on my shoulder....

Mr. Dashing
Oh boy.

Tito can be heard off camera in the distance.

Tito
He said "oh boy".

Bryce Hurt
Who?

Tito
Dashing. I'm watching the show right now.

Bryce looks back into the camera.

Bryce Hurt
FUCK YOU Dashing you fat no good piece of shit. Yeah, ladies and gentlemen this is a goddamn rant and there will be some language that your little ones might not want to hear so this is your only warning.

The fans boo him but he's to in the zone to care.

Bryce Hurt
I am sick and tired of busting my ass here on Genesis only to get the short straw every....fucking time. All I do is go out to that ring and perform my very best. But never...EVER do I get the recognition and respect that I deserve. Nah. You all tend to boo me because you don't understand me. You don't understand that since day fucking one I didn't just have an opponent across the ring but I had one backstage, behind a desk as well. Dave Turner has had it out for me ever since I showed my true self. I couldn't come out here pretending to care about you all anymore. I became the real Bryce Hurt and he hated that. But I thought to myself "well he'll just have to deal with it, this is who I am." So I began doing my thing and I started to rise fast. EARNING the Light Heavyweight Championship. And noticed I emphasized the word earning because the two guys that fought for the belt at Ascendance didn't earn shit but we'll get back to that. We're talking about the biased, disrespectful, power abusing general manager that is Dave Turner. The man who because he didn't like what I did to El Jefe began to abuse his power and hold me back as much as he could. He threw opponent after opponent at me while I was champion, not giving a damn that I was trying to revive the Light Heavyweight Division. Hell, he even made me defend against a 500 pound man. But I beat him. I beat challenger after challenger. I ended El Jefe's career. I made the seemingly unstoppable thug, Curtis Heist tap like a little school girl. I was on top of the world but even I had limitations and after having to defend so much, my back was aching, and my mind was tired, he sent Rubik to steal my belt. Rubik took advantage of a man who went through hell for weeks due to Dave Turner's lack of professionalism.

Losing that title marked the end of the division unless I could get it back. But Dave Turner refused to give me my rematch. I am OWED a rematch but he refused. He even fired me when I spoke to him about it. Then he had his special friend from Hollywood play General Manager for a couple nights and not only bring back El Jefe, the man I RETIRED, but he ruined my Ascendance debut. A lousy actor hopped up on sports enhancement drugs is all he was. I had to waste my time with him and fish boy instead of taking my RIGHTFUL claim to the Light Heavyweight Championship. Instead you stick Bob Maverick in there expecting everybody to know who the hell he is. Not that it matters, because he didn't deserve that spot. Hell, Rubik never deserved to face me for the title. Yet you don't care because fuck rules when your Dave Turner, the fabulous General Manager of Friday Night Genesis. You're such a good GM that you managed to make me spit out my corn flakes when you let that old ass Cole Savage waltz in here after getting his ass whooped at Ascendance by my boy Schmidty, and demand an Alpha World Title shot. I thought, "No way Turner is that stupid.". But that's what I get for believing in justice. Nah man, you're letting a guy who hasn't won a match in YEARS, fight for the title. That makes me look back at your conflict with Brett Angel and think "Wow what a fucking hypocrite.". "You start over here on Genesis" my ass. Speaking of Brett Angel. The nominee for GM of the year award managed to wow me some more when he let a man who's won one fucking match in months, fight for the Rising Star Championship at Ascendance. I guess I shouldn't of been that surprised about the Savage ordeal after all.

So not only did you not grant me my rematch for the Light Heavyweight Championship but you have this new trend of giving handouts for undeserving cunts. Oh and don't forget about that big fatal four way you announced for Battle Scars for number one contendership to the Alpha World Championship. Bob Luger and Furious Frank are in it. Ok, that makes sense they've been on a roll lately. But, what the. Sam Valentine and Elijah Stewart are in it? Oh yeah, I forgot that on Genesis you get rewarded for losing. But wait a minute, I lost. So where's my reward? Surely it isn't a random match against a newcomer just to fill the card and keep me from blowing up your phone even more than I already have. Oh but it is. And those messages I leave you are from an employee to an employer asking that you get a little more professional and show me some respect since it's long overdue. Yet you ignore them just like you ignore anything else on this show that makes sense. Like Bryce Hurt vs Rubik for the Light Heavyweight Championship. It's fair seeing as how I WAS DENIED MY REMATCH CLAUSE! I don't care that my 30 days were up, you did me wrong. You've been doing me wrong for far too long now. I REFUSE to roll over and take it. I'm going to stand up because that's what I've been doing my whole life and it won't be any different here. You're a dictator who deserves to be dethroned and put on the streets where you belong. Maybe that can humble you and you can finally give me what i'm owed.

He takes a small pause to muster up a fake laugh.

Bryce Hurt
Oh I forgot, you actually did send me a message two days ago. You told me you'd let me try and qualify for the Money in the Bank match. Pierre Thompson, Marcantel, MLP, and Jon Reed didn't have to qualify but I do? Nah nah nah nah fam. NO. FUCK THAT!

At this point the camera fades to Dave Turner rushing over to the production truck as Bryce continues to speak.

Bryce Hurt
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LETTING DAVE TURNER TREAT ME LIKE I'M NOT THE GODDAMN STAR OF THIS SHOW! I come out here every single week and perform at my VERY best! Only to get shit on and forced to sit at the kiddy table while old hasbeens and losers dine like kings. It's an injustice that I will not tolerate anymore! I AM THE STAR OF THIS SHOW AND IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU REALIZE THAT DAVE!

Dave turns a corner.

Bryce Hurt
He wants to steal my title away from me?? Steal my Ascendance debut from me??? Steal ALL of MY opportunities that i'm OWED!? Well that's enough! I'm pulling the trigger and the only thing that's dying is the idea that I will hold my arms by my side and let you slap me in the face week after week Dave.

Dave leaves the building and runs towards the truck.

Bryce Hurt
I will NOT perform on Genesis until I either get what I am owed or Dave Turner is out of a job! It's that simple. That's my demand. I will not be bullied by him any longer and just stand by and watch as he gives undesersving superstars these opportunities that BELONG TO ME!

Dave jumps into the back where he sees Ted Dickens standing with the production team.

Dave Turner
Get the hell out of here! SHUT OFF THAT FEED NOW!

Bryce Hurt
I'm the one in that ring fighting the fight while you stay back here signing new superstars when you can't even protect the ones you already have from yourself. You're a disgrace to this brand and these people. You don't belong in CMV. You had your time, stop trying to steal from those who are looking to have a career that lasts more than two years. STOP TRYING TO HOLD ME BACK YOU STUPID SON OF A...

The feed is finally cut off as Dave looks very upset by what has transpired. He then looks at his employees.

Dave Turner
Cut to commercial...

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Taking the Shot Empty Re: Taking the Shot

Post by Maurie Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:10 pm

give your keyboard the day off

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:04 pm

[open to Krzy or Dashing]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 pm

Dave Turner is truly facing the passion of a cheated man. That's probably one of the most powerful characters of all.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down