Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Redemption...... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Redemption......

Go down

Redemption...... Empty Redemption......

Post by Topher Mod Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

The camera cuts to the TitonTron where we see a long twisting road, it’s dark outside as the rain falls down fast. On this road we see a man walking towards us, it’s hard to see who it is at 1st but as he gets closer we see the all too familiar sight of a man carrying a sack over his shoulder…. This could only be  one man….That man of course is The Puppet Master.

Redemption...... WVspTdM

Tops :  Anthony Brown……..You my friend have to take a road, a road of redemption but I got news for you…. There is no redemption for you, No one can save you from the sin….the error….or even the evil. Redemption Road is a place I’ve been on before, I defended the Television championship against A mystery opponent and well we all know what happened to Dave Skylark…..He was never the same again…. Now one year later a new path is forged but is it really new, Nothing has change and history will repeat itself I will walk into Redemption Road and will walk out as the winner once again….and for you Anthony Brown you shall not qualify, you shall not go onto Money in the Bank….I will….i`ll be the one to win that briefcase  at Climb2Fame and when I do…Whoever the champ is get ready for a cash in, it could happen anytime…. Faster than I can click my fingers and I’m champ…While you Brown…All you have to look forward to, is No Strings Attached.

The Puppet Master carries on walking off down the road as the scene fades.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down