Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Road to Redemption Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Road to Redemption

2 posters

Go down

Road to Redemption Empty Road to Redemption

Post by Miztacular Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Just before the Main Event of the go home show for Ferocity is about to begin, the theme of the single greatest female competitor to ever grace CMV hits the PA System and the crowd rise to their feet, a mixture of boo's and cheers, on the one hand they're happy to see Jade Dynamite back in a CMV ring, while on the other hand, they remember the way she acted in her previous tenure.

Out she comes, the former CMV Women's Champion and the longest reigning female Champion in CMV history, Jade Dynamite, showing a slight smirk as she makes her way down the ramp, enjoying the cheers she's receiving from the crowd. Dynamite makes her way around the ring towards the timekeepers area in which she retrieves a microphone before sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring. She walks around the ring briefly, taking in this incredible crowd reception before walking over towards the near side of the ring, facing the hard camera as she leans over the top rope with the microphone to her mouth and in her thick Australian accent, she begins to talk.

Jade Dynamite:
Redemption Road is almost here, the long road to my redemption is almost over. It was this time last year I was set to enter a Fatal Four Way for the CMV Women's Championship and take back the belt I never rightfully lost clean. But it wasn't to be. For over a year I've been on a long spiralling journey back to this moment. My Championship, to be at the top of my division, the Dynamite Division. I never lost my belt, and after 9 long months, defending against challenger after challenger, putting this division on the map I was screwed out of my belt due to managerial interference. When I was granted my rightful rematch, it was taken away from me, attacked and put on the sidelines by Kristen Page. When I returned, I got my match, an Iron Woman Match.. The first ever female Pay Per View Main Event in CMV history.. You know what happened?

Jade Dynamite pauses for a moment, letting the question float in the air before continuing.

Jade Dynamite:
I won.. Two pinfalls to one, and still, my Championship was not handed back to me, because in the final thirty seconds of the match, something happened. I was attacked, by a presence known as Pandora, a mere puppet. To this day I have my own feelings about what happened, and I am sure it was setup, but it's best to not dwell on the past. With Kristen Page in power I was put through all kinds of trials and tribulations, forced to fight through an injury which made my situation even worse. It sidelined me.

That, was part of the reason I was gone for 8 months, the first 3 of them anyway, but, during my injury my manager was contacted by a director for a big summer blockbuster. Of course I took it, do I regret it? No.. But I am glad to be back. Back where I belong, back in my division, and for once it's not me with the target on my back, I mean, I assume there are still some jealous Vixens out there on the roster who have it out for me, but after all this time, after 14 months. I am certain that this Sunday, I am going to get the rematch I never truly got. The title that I truly never lost, will become mine once again.

She stops to take in the crowd reception once again as they chant "Dethrone Quinn" over and over which allows Dynamite to chuckle for a moment. Before continuing on.

Jade Dynamite:
Oh, I will dethrone Quinn, because it's taken me all this time being out of the spotlight to realise who makes this industry, who pays our cheques, who gives us employment. It's each and everyone of you in the crowd. Normally I wouldn't have any issue with someone like Quinn, she'd be nothing more than another stepping stone in my way, but during my absence, she disgraced this division, A division that I put on the map. I can't stand for that.

Up until now, Quinn, you're known for nothing other than having a great match with Jade Divine at last years Ascendance, a match you lost has been your greatest claim to fame. But, when we collide at Redemption Road you'll have another accolade. You'll be known as the Vixen who gave me my rite of passage back to the top of my Jungle, my Division. Once again, you'll be remembered as a stepping stone in someone else's journey.

You see it may have been over 8 months since I last stepped into the ring, Quinn, but when you have a record of 50-3, and the only loss on that record that was clean was due to injury. You know a thing or two about competing. It's the fundamentals that win matches, not the flashy stuff you add to it on the way. When we collide Quinn, it won't be flashy, hell, it won't even be a match, it'll be a one sided beatdown and I'll be the one swinging the hammer, and you, will be what you'll always be, the nail.

Even in your pitiful relationship you're the nail Quinn. Playing second fiddle to Zieglers success. You've been in CMV longer than him but yet, he's done more with his sorry excuse for a career. You on the other hand, just take belts from the transitional Vixens and in turn, become transitional in your own right. You did it with that fake tough girl Lisa, Fury, whatever her name is, who's entire success is based off of her beating easy opponents. You did it with Cooper, who had to rely on the help of Cole Savage to get to the top because she couldn't do it by herself, and then you handed it off to Jade Divine last year, and now once again you'll be handing it off to the real Jade this year.

You see unlike all of the others, I don't need help in the ring, I don't cheat, I win and bring the belt home for each and everyone of my fans around the world. Isn't in funny Quinn, how you didn't start getting opportunities until you and Ziegler became a thing? I smell some fishiness there, and I'm sure Ziegler did too if you catch my drift. The whole world was against me during my reign, the target was on my back, hell the GM at the time tried to feed me to six Vixens in a gauntlet, and I overcame all of them, and you'll be no different, because now I'm not just in it alone, this time the entire world isn't against me, I have all these fans in the arena on my side as we bring down your short lived reign. Be ready Quinn, you got past Kristen, but now your time is almost up, the fuse is getting shorter and it's about to blow, and you're whole world will go up in flames, I promise you that.

Get ready Quinn, beca---

Before Jade Dynamite can continue, she's interrupted by the current CMV Women's Undisputed Champion, Queen Quinn-Belle's theme hitting the PA system, causing Jade Dynamite to smile as she readies herself for a showdown.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Road to Redemption Empty Re: Road to Redemption

Post by Topher Mod Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:55 pm

With Quinn’s theme still blaring out of The P.A system and the deafening chorus of boos that erupts as the true Queen of CMV Queen Quinn-Belle  steps foot onto the stage. She too has a smirk on her face and just shakes her head at he fans who are disrespecting her…. She stops on the top of the stage and holds her back in pain then begins to speak….

QB : …  Can you all shut up, The Queen has arrived

The fans ignore Quinn’s words and boo louder

QB : Whatever…. But before I get to to you Jade Dynamite…. I have a few words to get of my chest, last week after the 6-vixen main event, Willow and myself were brutally assaulted by Cooper and Cassie…. What the hell, where was security, I want those 2 bitches suspended indefinitely…..Second thought that would be too easy, Quillow will get our revenge, trust me on that….  

But onto you Jade…..Wow, just wow…. We get it, you’ve been away for a looooooooooong time, but nobody gives a damn about your life story…. Hell you put most of these idiots into a coma. I just had to come out and end this snooze-fest….  It’s real simple Jade, no one cares about you, no one cares about your little journey, you’re a has-been….This right here around my waist is The CMV Undisputed Championship and it’s MINE!!!! Not yours…. You got that it’s not yours and it never will be again, not today, not tomorrow and mark my words  NOT at Redemption Road, it’s just aint happening. You may think you’re the best, yo may think you’re untouchable but you’ve NEVER faced anyone like me before, you had it easy, yet all I hear is excuse after excuse and these morons eat it up because you’re the flavour of the month.
But you want to talk about my past, I didn’t need Ziegler to win Championship gold, I did it all by myself in that ring, Jacob hasn’t even set foot on Ferocity yet I’m the Champ… Just like over a year ago where I set foot inside Hell in a Cell to capture my 1st Championship against Fury, I did it ALL by myself…. I got my opportunities because I earned them and you have the nerve to say otherwise…..

Quinn begins to slow clap….

QB : ….Hahaha nice try, but  I see through your games…. I know what you’re trying to do, trying to get under my skin, You’re gonna have to try a whole lot harder than that…. You want to say my ONLY fame is loosing to Jade Divine at Ascendance IV…. Well… way I see it, you was getting your ass handed to you by Kristen, yet I disposed of her in a 2/3 falls match where I did something no one has ever done before, I made that bitch tap and at Redemption Road I’m fixing to put you into the Alarm Belle too and when I do, you’ll be tapping faster than Kristen…. You should have stayed home, retire, make movies… Hell I don’t care what you do but coming back to CMV is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in your entire career. 50-3 and you talk about how you’ve never been “beat” cleanly….. Well after Redemption Road it will be 50-Quinn for the Win.

Quinn walks down the isle, making her way down to ringside…

QB : But enough of the history lessons…. We’re here for one reason right, a contract signing…. Where’s the table…..where’s the papers… Biggest match in CMV history and once again I’m disrespected…Whatever, it’s a good job my bestie has a copy on her notepad… Willow come on down.

Willow’s theme plays as the other half of Quillow struts down to ringside, Quillow hug.

Willow : Here you go Quinn, I got your back.

QB : I know you do, but I got this…

Willow hands Quinn the notepad with the contract attached… Quinn then slides into the ring as Willow watches on from ringside…

QB :  I’m not gonna say anything else, I’ll just sign the damn thing…. But I suggest you think long and hard about your next decision because if you do sign this contract, well it could be the last time we see Jade inside a CMV ring, I wont just defeat you, I’ll cripple you.

Quinn takes the pen attached on the pad and signs it, then throws the notepad and pen at Jades feet…..

((**open to Miz**))

Last edited by topher316 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:38 am

Keeping her eyes on the current CMV Women's Undisputed Champion, Jade Dynamite crouches down, looking to pick up the contract thrown at her feet, however her distrust for Quinn refrains her from looking away. Slowly standing up with the contract in her left hand she raises the microphone to her mouth with the right.

Jade Dynamite:
You're right Quinn, Jacob isn't here on Ferocity, but yet, I find it quite hilarious that standing right here in the ring, is your little lapdog doing your chores for you. Getting involved or not, you always seem to have some sort of ally by your side ready to help out should you need it. Make's me wonder what will happen this Sunday, seeing as it looks as if this match is scheduled to be Extreme Rules...

Jade looks away from Quinn, staring at her partner, Willow as she continues on.

Jade Dynamite:
How must it feel Willow, to be nothing more than the sidekick for the "Queen" of the Vixens Division, nothing more than her little jester aren't you. I hope you realise that in every tag team, one must go up, and one must go down Willow. That's why I've never looked to have allies, I'm not the kind of person to stab someone in the back, and I'm not going to risk it all by trusting another Vixen to watch mine. So as I stand here looking at the two of you, I have to wonder, who will turn on you first. Will Quinn see you as an expendable asset and throw you to the side? Or will you, Willow realise that you have so much more to offer than to be in Quinn's shadow. I look forward to finding out..

Dynamite steps back once again, now turning her attention to the current CMV Women's Undisputed Champion, Queen Quinn-Belle.

Jade Dynamite:
If you think for a second that my claim to fame is having my ass handed to me by Kristen Page you're just proving to the world how silly you are Quinn, perhaps you're just jealous. Because you damn well know I was no flavour of the month, I had to scratch and claw my way to even get a contract in this company, I had to fight through contender after contender facing, even defending in a gauntlet. You cannot even begin to comprehend what I did for this Division.

How does it feel to KNOW you are wrong, how does it feel to KNOW your time is coming up, everything you spurt about me is a lie Quinn and you know it, you feel it, and that's what makes it so funny. I handed Kristen Page a whooping she'll never forget and this Sunday, you'll get one too. I mean look at you Quinn, nobody in the back expects you to beat me, nobody in the back expects you to be anything more than another transitional Champion, passing the belt on to something far greater than yourself. Look at this, if the people in the back even gave you a chance there'd be a table, there'd be chairs. It's not my job to get them Quinn, I'm just the person who's going to take your belt and bring it back home to where it belongs.

Dynamite signs her name on the contract and throws it to the feet of Willow Nightling before she steps right in close to Quinn, near enough touching, and presses on.

Jade Dynamite:
I can see it in your eyes Quinn, and you know it... There's absolutey
Nothing...
You....
Can...
Do....
About I---

Before Dynamite can finish Quinn swings her lightning fast palm, slapping the microphone out of Dynamites hand, leaving her with a bitter taste in her mouth as Quinn utters under her breath

Quinn-Belle:
That's just a teaser, this Sunday you'll feel exactly why I am the Queen of Bitch slaps.

Quinn drops her microphone to the mat, and raises her CMV Women's Undisputed Championship above her head, staring eye to eye with Jade Dynamite, who glares right back, leaving that image on the Television screens of everyone watching around the world as the camera fades to commercial before tonight's Main Event.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down