Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott

3 posters

Go down

Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Empty Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott

Post by Austin Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:23 pm

A few matches deep into Monday night Fusion episode #95 and the fans are already a little tired out after what they’ve witnessed already here tonight. It’s not really surprising based on what happened at the start of tonight’s show though. Straining their voices to make their feelings known to the deluded tyrant running Fusion, Schmidty. Then going even further beyond that to cheer for their beloved once again, Divine. You’d think that with Divine’s bipolar attitude and tendency to completely change his attitude on a whim that the fans would be a little more skeptical towards the Asian Sensation but I guess not. Apparently they can all be as gullible as Divine himself is at times but who am I to judge. Anyway, whilst Dashing DJ is blubbering away at his table, the theme of the Pride of Scotland hits the PA system and the tired fans get up to their feet once again.

There’s a strange mix of both boos and cheers droning below the sound of the music. There has always been something about the Scotsman that just resonates with the fans making them want to like and cheer for him but his actions never do him any favours, and his most recent actions are probably his most ‘devious’ yet to date. After the calming intro of the music it begins to ramp up and then out comes Jacob, however he’s not alone. Beside him, the man who helped Jacob with his Money in the Bank heist just one week ago, Shane Scott. The sight of Shane does turn a few of the cheers in the opposite direction due to the reputation he has carved out for himself but it doesn’t matter. As always, the filthy bastard turns up his nose at the fans and embraces them all. Ziegler holding onto his Money in the Bank briefcase see’s what Shane is doing and looks around at the fans. He smirks, knowing exactly how little that Shane actually cares about any one of them and imitates him, raising his head up high and proudly strutting down towards the ring side by side with his new friend. The two look to be as thick as thieves now despite Ziegler being incredibly weary towards Shane’s advances just a few weeks ago. I guess being handed a future undisputed championship does wonders for building a relationship. As the pair reach the bottom of the ramp, the Scotsman goes left and up the stairs into the ring leaving Shane to run around and grab two microphones. After he joins Ziegler in the ring the music dies down and Jacob receives his mic. As Ziegler clutches the briefcase in one hand and the microphone in the other, he steps back a little giving Shane the centre of the ring.

Shane Scott
Ladies and gentlemen and your new Mr Money in the Bank, Mr Main Event himself, Jacob god damn Ziegler!

Shane steps to the side as Ziegler retakes centre stage but gets in a cheeky slap on the arse and sleazy grin before leaning against the ropes.

Jacob Ziegler
I’d like to tell you all that we’re going to keep this short and sweet so the rest of the matches can continue here tonight, especially after the absolutely ridiculous and needlessly drawn out opening to tonight’s show. Simply put though I can’t do that. As your future world champion and biggest superstar on this brand even without a title currently, I’m going to take a page out old overseer Schmidty’s book and start to play by my own rules. We both are. After all if that talentless son of a bitch can take it upon himself and ramble on and on taking up about at least 50% of air time, then so can we. In fact we’ll take 60%, 70% even. Because that right there is exactly what we deserve and I think it’s time that the spotlight is finally shown in the correct place. For too long now we’ve been stuck with Andrews and Divine pathetically trying to carry this brand on their backs. Now we’ve got Schmidty thinking he can do it too. Let me tell you something, Matt, you can’t. You never will be able to because as great as you think you are on this microphone, between these ropes I’m afraid you fucking suck.

Despite what they feel about Ziegler and Shane right now, the fans definitely do appreciate the Scotsman running down the tyrant.

Jacob Ziegler
But nono it’s true though isn’t it? The very night I returned here at Absolution, Schmidty was away challenging for the title he’s currently holding. Back then though he tried to do it the honest way, in a fair fight against old Chris Andrews and how did that go? He got his arse kicked, wasn’t even close. No but now he thinks he can carry this brand on his back after beating Paul Divine. A Paul Divine who was beaten up, tired and not in the right state of mind to be blindsided. Let me tell you all something, if beating up Paul Divine is what makes you a star then I should already be fighting for every damn title on this show instead of fighting against 5 other men at Ascendance just for a chance. And let’s get it clear that if I was given a chance for any title around here then unlike Schmidty at Absolution, that match would end with my hand raised and a new champion crowned just like my only other two title matches that I’ve ever had on this damn show.

Yeah you heard that right. Despite how much fatass over there loves to talk about me like I’m one of the greatest superstars in CMV history, despite me constantly making guys like Paul Divine and Xander Slate my bitches, I’ve only had two championship matches in my entire time in this company. Both of which were for the Anarchy championship, one of which was because you people voted me in to face Hayden just a mere two weeks into my career here, the other being a rematch after I lost the title the first time. Either way, both chances were comfortably and confidently taken. It’s alright though, with this guy right here beside me and this briefcase in my hand, those chances are coming and may god help whoever finds themselves in our way.

The Scotsman walks over to Shane who’s still leaning and grinning away and puts his arm around him, embracing him. Ziegler looks much less chilled out than Filth but after a few seconds the Scotsman backs off and the two fist bump.

Jacob Ziegler
I’ll let you guys in on a little secret and I apologise Shane but it might make you a little unpopular. Well, a little more unpopular. See after the shit show at the top of tonight’s Fusion, I was ready. This dank jacket was on, my gear was on even though I’m not scheduled to compete here tonight and I had this briefcase in hand ready to come down here and take what I rightfully deserve from Schmidty’s grimy little hands. This man here talked me out of it and rightfully so. To waste an opportunity such as this on a man like that would be a mistake. There’s no need for me to jump at him when he’s down considering he wouldn’t put up much of a fight while he’s up anyway. The guy is clearly deluded, in way over his head and will get everything that’s coming to him. He thinks that beating down a tired old man and an exhausted overachiever makes him great? Well, it’ll just be so much more pleasant when reality eventually hits him square in his ugly little face. Plus this is Divine’s mistake, it would be rude of me to not give him a chance to fix that. If Paul had only opened his eyes or maybe listened to a single word that everyone, myself included, was saying to him then we wouldn’t be in this current situation. If nothing else though at least it taught him a lesson to stop being gullible and enabling talentless scabs. I have faith that Paul will fix this. And even if he doesn’t and he lets everyone down yet again that’s fine. Sooner or later I’ll be coming after that title and if by some miracle Schmidty is still holding onto it, he’ll be back to peeling stickers off buckets or cutting up meat or whatever it is he used to do for a living quicker than his rise to the top.

As the Scotsman is still talking, Shane walks over to him giving him a little nudge on the arm and mumbles something inaudible.

Jacob Ziegler
True, true. That’s enough about Schmidty for now. Believe it or not we actually came out here to talk about someone completely different. Yeah obviously it’s little Matty Devious. Unlike him, we don’t just forget about things when they’re inconvenient. Does anyone remember last week after he stupidly lost himself a future main event position when he hid away and had himself a little breakdown? Shane here hit the nail on the head when he was half cut last week. The clue is in the piss poor excuse of a name. “Bad Men Inc.” He’s going to run around and call himself Matt “Devious” and run his mouth about how he’s a big bad man who’s going to do all the things. Yet when things get tough, no he’s actually the good guy who we should all feel bad for because life is unfair and he misses his dear wee mummy. Then he’s going to try and berate everyone for not taking enough risks or all of you for not liking him. I’ll be honest with you Matt, it’s not that these people like or dislike you, it’s that you’re just such a forgettable guy with such a mundane character that nobody cares dude. You’re not a villain, you’re certainly not a hero like you seem to believe, you’re just there. Compare yourself honestly for a second to me or to Shane and it’ll be as clear as day what exactly your problem is. Whether they cheer me or boo Shane it doesn’t matter because every one of them will be up on their feet for us out of sheer respect. We’re not going to cry in a corner if something goes wrong or if they don’t like us like you did last week, we’re going to get up off our arses and go do something about it. That’s what last week was. Claim I screwed you or I cheated or whatever else you want. Fact of the matter is nobody is going to remember my loss at Ascendance, they’re going to remember what I did about it and as much as you might not like that, you have only yourself to blame. You knew what I was capable of and you had the chance of a lifetime in the palm of your hands, no reason to risk anything at all. Yet you’re so caught up in what everyone thinks of you as well as caught in between your own two minds that you only went and proved everyone right. You weren’t ready to hold this and you never will be ready to hold this but hey. At least you showed you can take risks right? Good job, you sure showed us.

Ziegler sits the briefcase down and starts clapping slowly. Shane joins in too leading a few fans in attendance to ironically do it too.

Jacob Ziegler
You’re welcome to come back for me all you want and try execute all those threats you made, that’s fine. I’m not like you, I’m not stupid. This briefcase is never going back to you because I won’t allow it. I was smarter than you to get it and I’m sure as hell enough smarter than you to keep it. That is if you want to even try, did you see what he did earlier Shane? Just abandoning all those plans of revenge he’d made to go swinging around a chair at some nobody? I guess it is an actual smart decision coming from him to try get away from us. I’m not sure about that though, I’m not one to let those threats stand, you know? Matt if you want to get out of here and retreat to the lower leagues where you belong then good on you, that’s a good move for you but let's get it clear. You go when we let you go, capisce? We’ll be with you very soon to put you down, you and Briggs, so don’t worry and try being a little patient. Also, earlier you screamed about how you’re still undefeated in singles competition but Matt, come on guy. It took me 5 seconds last week to end that little dream. Just because it was over before you could blink doesn’t mean it just didn’t happen. Of course I have my good buddy here to thank a little for that...

Ziegler beckons Shane to come over and join him in the centre of thing ring which he does before the two throw an arm over each other.

Jacob Ziegler
Bless this man right here. You all may be weary of him right now and believe me I was too, give him a chance though. Just a few weeks ago I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. We had nothing in common and I thought if I showed him my trust then he’s stab in the back just the same as Schmidty did to Paul. Since then he’s more than earned my trust however, he’s shown me just how far we both can go and let me tell you all, the future is very bright for us. Singles championships? It’s only a matter of time for us both. I have this briefcase and Shane has those dashing good looks. Tag championships? Last week was our second tag team match together, the first where we’ve actually worked together. We were facing the current champions and we had the win in the bag. It’s unfortunate that I slipped and accidentally broke up the pin that would’ve won us the match but what can you do, we didn’t take into consideration just how much Suraci sweats. Won’t happen again though, I’ve changed my footwear and next time the sweaty son of a bitch will be staying down for the count. We won’t end up like Schmidty and Divine, we certainly won't end up like Bad Men Inc. We’ll be successful and accomplish anything and everything we set out to do but more importantly we’ll do it together with no hidden agendas. Isn’t that right Shane?

Scott and Ziegler exchange grins as he hands the microphone over to Shane, who accepts it gracefully. The fans tense up in anticipation, unsure of what exactly Filth is going to say. Sensing this, Scott licks his lips and glances back at Jacob.

Shane Scott
I couldn't have said it any better, Jacob. Or should I address you as your rightfully earned title, Mr. Future World Champion? I like the ring of that, don't y'all?

Scott pauses to allow the fans to bellow out in excitement, throwing a thumbs up back at Ziegler.

Shane Scott
The tune of the truth, a hopeful beam of light cutting through the darkness that has surrounded Fusion as of late. It's been a dark and desolate time, I know, but believe you me, fans and friends, on our backs, Fusion will reach new heights. I refuse, we refuse, to allow tyrants to rule over our show any longer. No longer will bullshit manipulators claw there way to the top on the backs of true warriors. No longer will false kings stand on our shoulders. Fusion was built on men like Ziegler and I, and we will take it back. Children like Matty Devious and infantile men like Schmidty be damned, I tell ya.

The fans ring out in cheers once more, Scott clearly enjoying the response, with Ziegler looking pleasantly surprised at his side.

Shane Scott
And let me clear somethin' up for those of you who've been asking. Jakey over here is indeed the owner of the Money In The Bank contract, and I ain't the least bit torn up about it. There's no jealousy or animosity, so for those of you who crave a rehashing of every bullshit team we've seen recently, shades of Divine and Schmidty, y'all got another thing coming. Ziegs and I? We're in this together, unified in ways that no others here are, and no petty squabble is going to break us. I promise you this: we are patient boys. This opportunity will not be wasted. When the time is right, Jacob will strike. And we'll celebrate together as equals. Men-in-arms, twin spirits. Brothers. To pride! To Filth!

Scott grabs Ziegler's wrist and they raise their arms in unison, the powerful image resonating with the tenacious crowd as the show fades to commercial.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Empty Re: Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Damn, hot fire boiz

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott Empty Re: Pride & Filth :: Ziegler & Scott

Post by Batman Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:35 pm

Good shit!