Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Pride of Fusion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Pride of Fusion

3 posters

Go down

The Pride of Fusion Empty The Pride of Fusion

Post by Alveuss Mon May 07, 2018 1:11 pm

It’s co-main event time here on Monday Night Fusion episode #124, live from Charlotte, North Carolina. The crowd are a little bit exhausted having been screaming all night long but they know that coming up next is one of their favourites. A man they love despite his always aggressive, ignorant attitude, the Pride of Scotland, Jacob Ziegler and he will be taking on a man who names himself after the floor of a ship for some reason. Needless to say the majority know who they’ll be cheering for in this one.

And speaking of the man, here he comes now! As the soft start to the music ends and begins to pick up the Scotsman walks out onto the stage, shadowed by a friend of Cole Savage, Kurasuke, who has made a habit of following Ziegler around over the past month or so. Ziegler walks down the ramp with his usual scowl, not acknowledging the fans in the arena whatsoever, Kurasuke following from a distance. The fans seem to be more warm to the Scotsman than usual. That could possibly be due to the fact that Ziegler turned out to be Team Fusion’s hero just last night as Hayden, Pierre and Briggs were all getting beat down at the hands of Genesis. As he walks up the steps and into the ring he turns to Kurasuke who had taken up his position in the corner outside the ring, motions for a microphone and for the masked superstar to join him in the ring, which he does. The music stops and Kurasuke hands over the mic…

Jacob Ziegler
Yeah can you just stand over there for a minute, some things have to be said first.

Signalling for Kurasuke to stand in the corner, the masked superstar does so without question.

Jacob Ziegler
It’s been a while, hasn’t it. Haven’t held one of these out here and addressed everything in about… Pfft, 4 months? Give or take. I think it’s time I do.

Ziegler lowers the mic and stares blankly out at the fans, thinking about how to phrase his words. After a moment…

Jacob Ziegler
This season, not been a great one. Hell I’ll be blunt, this season has fucking sucked. For me I mean, it has sucked for me. When we look back at how we started, what could have been. I held in my hands a briefcase, a guaranteed World Championship. In my corner a best friend, someone with the same goals I had for this place. Shane and I were gonna run this show and do it infinitely better than the way it has been. Even had a few Tag Title shots along the way. I had all the momentum in the world behind me, this was going to be my season. It should have been my season. Yet it’s not.

I don’t have briefcase anymore. I never failed the cash in or even cashed it in at all. In fact I never had the opportunity to. It was taken. Shane isn’t here anymore. The friendship... It lost its value. His vices and everything else became too much to handle and it was holding me back. It became my job to put him down, regardless of how I felt about doing so. I did hold the Tag Team Championships. However it was with a man I despise because of our general manager’s cruel twisted joke, and even then it was a short lived title reign when my “partner” couldn’t do a simple job against a simple opponent. As a result of all of that, any momentum I had was snuffed out. I was left with absolutely nothing, with no direction to go.

There’s a somber feeling around the arena. Not much cheering nor booing from the fans, not much of any noise at all. It’s as if they’re all feeling sorry for him. He might actually be feeling sorry for himself.

Jacob Ziegler
There was one man who still saw something in me though. Some bright blinding spark of potential. The man I was destined to be this season was still there and he knew it, he wanted in on it.

The Scotsman turns to Kurasuke.

Jacob Ziegler
Yeah that’s right, your boss. Cole Savage.

There’s a mixed reaction from the fans at the mention of Savage. He’s never been the most likable guy in the world but people can’t deny his greatness. Ziegler turns back to the camera.

Jacob Ziegler
See Cole Savage has always had an eye for talent. He has a great sense for seeing a bigger picture. One that benefits his clients, and himself. As much as I hate to say it, I do have to thank him. Because I think if not for him saying the things he said, and seeing the things he saw in me, I’d still be doing absolutely nothing. I might not even be here. So truly, Cole Savage, thank you.

Here’s the thing though, I never agreed to anything. I never spoke to you, I never requested your help, I never approved of you sending you cronies to watch my back. One would think that since you know me well enough to see the potential in me, you’d know me well enough to know that I’m just not the type of guy who’s going to come asking for your help, even if I needed it. And the hilarious thing about this is that I absolutely did need it... I no longer do. So thank you, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to turn down your offer, the only way I know how.

There’s an ominous pause as Ziegler lowers the mic but keeps his gaze fixed firmly on the hard cam. Then like fly disturbing the spider’s web, Kurasuke takes a step away from the corner triggering Ziegler to jerk his way and rain down a cascade of fists and knees, forcing Kurasuke back into the corner struggling to defend himself. And more and more strikes connect, Kurasuke’s defence grows weak until his guard is completely broken, leaving clubbing blows and vicious knees to connect flush, seemingly knocking the masked man out on his feet. When it seems like he’s out the Scotsman throws Kurasuke towards the centre of the ring where he just collapses in a heap. There’s still life though, and Ziegler knows it. The Scotsman leans back into the corner and begins stomping his feet on the mat, slowly getting faster as Kurasuke gets to his feet until finally Ziegler rockets himself out of the corner to deliver a devastating Claymore. Kurasuke is out cold as Ziegler stands up and over the lifeless carcass, admiring his handiwork. Something is wrong though, he doesn’t look pleased. The fans certainly are however as they've been up on their feet cheering the whole time, glad to see the viciousness they thought was lost. A moment passes before Ziegler smiles a sadistic smile and kneels down to slowly pull the dead weight of Kurasuke up to his feet. Not all the way though, he stops just as Kurasuke is at his waist and once again turns his attention to the camera, still smiling. In one swift, fluent motion the Scotsman tucks Kurasuke’s head between his legs and jumps, smashing his knees and Kurasuke’s face into the mat with a hellacious pedigree! Without a second thought he gets up and kicks Kurasuke over to the ropes and out of the ring to the floor below as the doctor rushes over to check on him.

Jacob Ziegler
Na! Na na na you back off! Leave him there for now. You leave him there until I’m finished talking in here or I’ll do the exact same to you and to anyone else who tries it, okay? Just back the hell off.

The doc looks almost terrified and does as Ziegler says, backing away from Kurasuke who lays motionless. The Scotsman turns back to the fans.

Jacob Ziegler
You all know what happened earlier today? A few of you would have noticed I’m sure, it was clear at the top of the show. Have you all seen the new banner? The new faces that are representing this company? Yeah, I WAS there. Not anymore. Earlier today I was deemed to not be a big enough star to represent this company.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN, I AM THE STAR OF THIS SHOW.

Now look I get it. I get exactly why that decision has been made I mean I only just went on about it a few minutes ago. But when you look at the faces who are up there?! Even the freaking broken shell of me means more to the success of this show than most of the guys up there. I mean hey let’s talk about them each individually shall we? Harvey Hastings. A man who walks around here needing big bad bodyguards to protect him but still talking a big game. Yeah, yet what happened last night Harv? You had your biggest opportunity, a one on one match with the World Champion, something which by the way I have never had, and you blew it. You lost. Yeah great job there, face of the company surely for that one. Paul Divine, a man who has been a staple in Fusion’s main event for far too long now. A man who I have put down many times in the past. A man who flips from good guy to bad guy so much even he doesn’t know his affiliation anymore. What did he do last night? Oh yeah he lost the most prestigious title in this entire company to Chris Diamond. Chris fucking Diamond. Yeah, yeah that’s great. What else do we have, lets see…

Ziegler can’t contain his laughter as he sees the next few superstars.

Jacob Ziegler
Ain’t that amusing. Andrew Briggs, Pierre Thompson, Hayden Kiteley. The three men who are to defend the very integrity of this brand at Homecoming. The three men, who if it weren’t for me saving their arses last night, would probably still be back in Detroit laying in some hospital having failed to mount any sort of fight against the Genesis invaders. Those three men over me. Yeah that’s not at all a questionable decision.

Ziegler lowers the mic and leans on the ropes, sighing. He appears to be just now realising how worked up he’s gotten. He looks down at Kurasuke who still hasn’t moved, then to the terrified doctor and once again smiles his sadistic smile. Where has this passion and attitude been lately? He takes a deep breath, calming himself and raises the mic once again.

Jacob Ziegler
You all wanna know a little secret? Hayden, our glorious team captain, he didn’t ask me to save him last night. He had no idea I was coming to their rescue, the clueless twat had nothing planned and part of me wishes I had just let them crumble. For some stupid reason though, I had to go out there last night. For that same stupid reason I am still out here right now, getting all worked up over nothing. Those three men are defending this brand, yet none of them have the right to even try and do that.

Pierre has the least claim to be anywhere near the position he’s currently in. Firstly, and most importantly, he is a Genesis guy. Sure he’s on Fusion now and is apparently extremely loyal all of a sudden, but he has spent more time over there on the B show than the rest of us combined. Not even close. On top of that he barely managed to accomplish anything while he was over there. If he was struggling over there, what the hell are his chances here? Yet we’re having him defending our honour? Give me a break.

Andrew Briggs. This one is sad because truth be told, him and I are very alike in many ways, the biggest of which has to be the unlimited potential that we both at one point possessed. For Andrew at one point in his career, the sky was the limit. He could’ve done anything. Occasionally he still has those little spurts of greatness like when he won the King of the Ring this season but then... He fails to win the big one. Don’t get me wrong though he does have himself quite the little collection of low tier titles  which is cute, it’s a nice little spot for him. Unfortunately, that little spot doesn’t even nearly give him the right to think he can fight for this show. Hell hasn’t he spent some time over there too? He’s out of his depth in this.

Last but not least, my good buddy Hayden. I won’t deny the ability he has. He’s spent most of this season sitting atop the tree after all. He definitely is a Fusion man, spending no time on Genesis to the best of my knowledge but there’s still something about him that just gets to me. He’s so damn full of himself, more than he has earned the right to be, to the point where he can just leave. He can just go away at will and leave this brand without one of their stars while the rest of us are here busting our arses, then come back, earn a massive payday and a random World Title shot for no reason whatsoever. He doesn’t care one single bit about this brand yet he is the one captaining this team. It may actually have been the best thing if I let him be taken out last night. We’ll see.

Then there’s me. The man with the single greatest potential on this show. The top merchandise seller in the whole damn company. The man who many times has had the opportunity to go and wrestle on any brand in any company of my choosing, yet I stayed right here. This is my show. This is my home and I swear to god I will defend it, alone if need be and I will win. That I swear. And when I’m done, I’m coming to clean up my show. Enough with make-believe kings and princes running around, enough with the undeserving out of their depth superstars running around with opportunities and championships that they never should have and enough with the same damn stale main event scene consisting of Hayden and Paul Divine. I’m not putting up with it any longer.

With that Ziegler drops the mic down to the mat and kicks it to the outside. He backs up into the corner and faces the ramp, finally ready for his opponent. With a slight flick of the wrist he lets the doctor know he can finally go check on Kurasuke. Fusion fades to commercial break to take care of the situation before the next match starts.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Pride of Fusion Empty Re: The Pride of Fusion

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon May 07, 2018 1:13 pm

This wet my whistle. Probably your best work since the Drew days, 10/10

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Mon May 07, 2018 2:44 pm

I disagree but thank you bby

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Tue May 08, 2018 12:22 am

No snickers. So 7/10

Pierre Thompson: 1x International Champ
2018 Feud of the Year - Thompson v Slate
1x U.S Champ
D’angelo Prince: 2x Anarchy Champ