Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One's Gotta Go! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One's Gotta Go!

Go down

One's Gotta Go! Empty One's Gotta Go!

Post by Miztacular Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 am

Moments after his debut loss to Damien Devit-Dawson, Buck Hollywood scrambles over to the ropes, attempting to pull himself up. However while doing so, he fails to see the former CMV Television and Global Champion Zack Starr running through the crowd! An Intensity guy appearing live on UnMatched, looking to take out his frustration on Buck who last week, attacked him and tried to steal his chance to be in Money in the Bank.  As Buck gets to his feet, still dazed from the match, Starr leaps the barricade, picking up a chair from the timekeeper's area as he passes before sliding under the bottom rope behind Buck, who still is oblivious to Starr's presence. After seveal moments to recover, Buck finally shakes off the cobwebs and turns around, immediately being smack across the head with a steel chair from Zack Starr who show's no remorse as he continues to unload with the steel chair on the beaten down body of Buck Hollywood, over and over he swings it until it becomes disfigured in shape.

Zack Starr:
You son of a bitch!

Starr begins to stomp on Buck, showing no signs of stopping. Zack Starr grabs buck by the hair, dragging him to his feet towards the ropes, hooking his arms over the top so that Buck's weight is held up by the ropes. Starr takes a step back, inhales, smiles for the camera and then hits Buck with a wicked Shoot Interview.

Zack Starr:
I'm the Starr Attraction around here bitch! Running to another show won't save you!

As Starr continues on, finally security come out from the back, flanked by the current general manager Eric Matthews, coming out from the back in his two piece suit. The security guards flock the ring, ripping Starr away from Buck and dragging him towards the far corner of the ring. Shaking his head in disappointment, Eric Matthews walks across the apron, stepping into the ring, a microphone in his hands at the ready.

Eric Matthews:
I cannot believe it has come to this. Zack Starr, one of the greats, breaking our rules, our boundaries, to cheap shot a rival. It's not enough to say I'm disappointed Zack. In fact I'm ashamed. You've certainly put me in one hell of a position Starr. If I don't punish you for this, I'll come off as a pushover. But you're a great talent for CMV, and at the end of the day, while I'm competing with Thomas Sullivan over on Intensity, I am a fan.

But..

You can't just come across brands and do whatever you want Zack... There are rules! Rules that I have to enforce! So, all I can say really is, you brought this on yourself. Part of the reason why I brought Buck over here was to keep the two of you apart and show the world what a true talent he is. I can't have you ruining that over your jealousy. Sorry it had to be this way Starr, I know there's no notice, but... You'r---

Thomas Sullivan:
Woah Woah Woah there boy!

Before Matthews can issue the firing, the theme of the Intensity's General Manager, Thomas Sullivan hits the PA System. Matthews turns around to see Sullivan in his bright green "Money Suit" with the microphone in one hand, and as always, the money gun in the other.

Thomas Sullivan:
Damn Eric my boy, what have you done to the place, it's looking run down! Lemme spruce it up a bit before we get down to business. Of course, all of these UnMatched peasents don't deserve REAL Money, so they can have my Sullivans instead..

Thomas Sullivan drops the microphone for a moment and loads his gun with a wad of fake cash (Sullivans) and begins pumping his load all over the arena to the crowds dismay. Sullivan lets out a roar of excitement as he sprays his money shot around the arena in a way that only Thomas Sullivan can. After emptying his load, Sullivan throws the money gun to the side and begins to make his way down the ramp, simply ignoring the boo's from the crowd, brushing them aside as he scales the apron and enters the ring.

Thomas Sullivan:
Well now boy, you can't just go around firing my Superstars, that ain't your jurisdiction. I don't come on here firing all of your second rate Superstars do I?

Eric Matthews:
The difference being here, that Zack Starr has disobeyed rules! He attempted to take one of my Superstars out of action!

Sullivan simply raises his hand into the face of Matthews forcing him to stay quiet as he responds, showing no respect for the UnMatched General Manager.

Thomas Sullivan:
Settle down boy. You're forgetting, your guy here attacked Zack Starr back on Intensity and damn well tried to take his spot in Money in the Bank. That's why I tried firing the kid and you done stopped me. Remember that?! Now looky here, I'm a businessman, I know a thing or two about situations like this. When employees can't get along, when they're disrupting the work environment. One of em' gotta go. That sound fair?

Eric Matthews:
We---

Thomas Sullivan:
Well nothing my dear boy. If you have as much faith in your guy here as you say you do, he'll come out on top at Redemption Road. But boy oh boy I had him on my brand for damn near 6 months and I didn't see nothing promising from the guy. I know Zack Starr here gon' get the job done. Question is, do you install that kind of faith in your investment?

Eric Matthews, looks at the crumpled body of buck with a look of worry for his Superstar, but he has too much pride to turn down the challenge, and he turns back to Thomas Sullivan, shaking his hand accepting this potentially career damaging challenge for Buck Hollywood, who still has not moved since the initial assault.

Thomas Sullivan:
Well goood! I guess we'll be seeing you this Sunday at Redemption Road then fella's, don't want to be late now do ya?

Thomas Sullivan turns to security gesturing for them to let Zack Starr free, and of course they do, as they pass Matthews who is tending to Buck, Starr shakes his head in pity, mocking Buck ahead of their match, as we fade to commercial.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down