Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best

3 posters

Go down

Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Empty Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:53 pm

*As Wednesday Night Unmatched continues, the PA System begins to play as Charlie Garfield, sporting a “Lone Wolf” T-Shirt going to the ring. He finally gets to the ring, being very calm and quiet.*

So let me get this right: we got men like PJ Moon, Tone White, and Marty Michales running show? Men that deserve nothing but a cold shoulder in this company. Let me tell you something, Tone White is a millionaire. Tone White didn’t need CMV, CMV needed Tone White! They may say that we’re adapting, but that isn’t true. I’m surprised that men like Daniel Lions and Breion Johnson aren’t in this company. But that’s okay, we’ll focus on them when the time comes. But for now, let’s focus on PJ Moon and Marty Michales.

*The crowd boo Garfield on, as the Brit continues on his verbal destruction of the new CMV Signings and Alumi*

PJ Moon, the mystical creature that is possibly the best underrated wrestler today. And I say underrated because even though he’s a fantastic wrestler, he wore a Unicorn Horn and became a F*CKING BRONY!! He became a real-life meme for the wrestling world to laugh at. And then, he became this PJ Moon. He adapted to the surroundings of actual wrestlers in the ring. Instead of a My Little Pony fanboy, he’s an actual wrestler. But still, he goes around, wearing EYE SHADOW!! And wearing tights that look like they came out of a Lord of the Rings movie. And now, he’s being thrown-down our throats alongside that peppy little schoolboy Michales, and now, they’re in tag matches!! And sooner or later, we’re gonna pull a Tone White and give him a pointless matchup against some punk-ass marks!!

*The crowd pop, as Garfield threw some shade at D’Angelo St. Daniels, who had an amazing matchup against Tone White at Contingency*

Mr. Marty Michales, the Party Boy!! “Ze Masterpiece”!! The Human Cadillac!! This man wears a cum stain, YES A CUM STAIN, on his shirt with pole-dancers under it, with the words spelling “Hot Mess Marty Michales” on it. Jeez man, you really are a hot mess if you come out wearing THAT!! I wonder what that cum stain is from? Either from your small weezer or a re-imagination of your mother’s bedsheet. Marty, let me tell you something; in CMV, you get one shot. Or unlike certain situations with certain PEOPLE, you can get another shot if you b*tch enough. But Michales, you are something else. You are a try-hard! You are the embodiment of a try-hard, someone who comes out here wanting to make the fans like them, wearing vibrant pink and being the best Michales we know and sadly love now. And then you hear the voices of idiots telling you to change the way you look and then you come out wearing a shirt with a cumshot on it. Dude, you need to quit it with that. Because being a wrestler isn’t about the DNA, or how many women you sleep with, it’s about the guts, the glory, the blood, the tears, EVERYTHING!! You waltz in here like you own the place alongside PJ and Tone. And then you get handed, you get handed, matches while men like myself are forced to be thrown to the wolves, no pun intended, and wait for the scraps. In all honesty, CMV should have never went to the fans for support. CMV should’ve never listened to the forums and the news-sites and go “Oh hey, he’s going good, let’s get him to boost our view rating.” CMV does not care for that, we care for the sport and business that is professional wrestling!! So I dare anyone of those three names to step out here and look me in the eyes and say “Mr. Garfield, I want to fight YOU!” Because let me tell you something, I want THE MATCH at Unchained against any three of those flyboys wanting some relevancy in CMV, matter of fact the industry of wrestling. So Moon, White, MICHALES!? Come out here and tell me, DEMAND ME, for a match….

(OPEN TO YOU KNOW WHO)
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Empty Re: Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best

Post by Maurie Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Not even Top 10 blondes in cmv
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best  Empty Re: Be the Best, you gotta Beat the Best

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:37 pm

*The loud bellows of we want Marty chants are met when the trademark theme song hits, the capacity crowd erupt with delight as they ferociously wave there hands side to side awaiting the imminent arrival of 'The Masterpiece'. Out to the stage he comes to a overwhelming reception acknowledging the crowd and fistpumping young audience members near the top of the ramp before bringing the microphone to his face and beginning to speak:-

Now im not going to storm down to that ring and get all confrontational, because that is exactly what you want. You Krave relevancy and want to use my glowing reputation, my rich name has a skyrocket because your stomach cant digest the idea that I have already made a more of a impression, more of a impact, more of a buzz than you ever have and Hell ive been here little over Two weeks. But I thought id atleast come out here and save my fans from the annoying tone of your voice. Yeah Charlie 'Fans' you know people who support you, and cheer for you, and buy your merchandise, nah who am i kidding you wouldnt have a dam idea about Fanbase. You want respect, you demand respect then you EARN respect what you dont do is try ride my tailcoat, hell were two minutes into this conversation And most likely just gained you 20 more Twitter followers, so your welcome. If you think im here for the shorterm, for my 30 minutes of fame like Tone White then your more stupid than you look. You see i was in your position as little as a month ago. People doubted my ability, I have my friends, my family, my fans coming up to me and asking why do you still do this, why do you subdue yourself to this every night? Why are your tarnishing a legacy? Short and sweet its because iam not a quitter, I have a whole load left to offer and yes i may look young but looks are deceiving,long story short Charlie I didnt whine and complain i picked myself up and took the hot mess express else where in search of proving to myself, in search of proving to EVERYONE I can cut it with the Next Generation, to prove I can still to this day cut it with Gate City Gods and Greatness And Its Greatest to prove I can step toe to toe, motto and motto with Your Omega Lee's, With Your Sunshines. CMV is more than a short term residence, its my proving ground.And so far id say im doing a smashing job i mean a match of the year candidate from the undercard is a different kind of gravy BAYBAY So Charlie here's a short term resolution. I have An agenda, yourself likewise well then step into this ring with me at the fourthcoming PPV and back up everything you say YOU ARE and everything you Proclaim IAM. Cos I Know Fine well what iam and that's a Masterpiece. That's not a grossly inflated ego or a hollow statement its a fact of life. Infact I never even dubbed myself that I EARNED and I ADOPTED it over the course of my career. Earn My Respect, Earn THERE Respect, Earn the respect of the people sat back in Gorilla Calling The shots, But just know your bright future because despite your grotesque attitude there is no denying your ability, just know when you agree to this match, that career of colossal potential may just get cut short because Charlie iam many things but iam a far cry from the coward you make me out to be and Iam More than just a pretty face, in that ring IM PRETTY... DAM... GOOD... TOO! And By God Are My Hands ITCHING to not only give you the reality check you so desperately require but The Hostile Makeover that is LOOOONGGGG... Overdue. Me. Versus You, Charlie. A Box Office Smash, A Hollywood Extravaganza waits for us on the horizon but what Marty Michales match isnt just that? Just know im the leading cast you are nothing more than a EXTRA. And Sure I Talk a big game on this microphone Bro but in contrast I can actually back it up in between them ropes. Can You Charlie? Not from what ive seen but again this is your platform to prove yourself and your pedestal to ELEVATE.., Yourself.  My Chance to show the world....

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down