Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fish Food!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fish Food!!!

Go down

Fish Food!!! Empty Fish Food!!!

Post by Topher Mod Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:13 pm

We come back from commercial break where Lisa awaits her cue for her backstage segment…

Lisa Evans : Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time, a former 2x light heavyweight champion, The Human Fish himself….. El Jefe.

The master of the fish dick appears on screen next to Lisa as the fans from inside the area can be heard cheering.

EJ : Ola lay Lisa, can you hear that mamacita, the energy, the excitement, my fishies are hyped tonight.

Lisa : Indeed they are, but tonight you finally get your hands on a bully in Ushio Takato…Last week after your match he brutally attacked you, going after your mask and face and it’s well documented on the tragedy you suffered only a year or so ago in that horrible car crash but Ushio showed no mercy as he was stomping and ripping at your mask, your thoughts please…

EJ : Hey I’m no stranger to attacks, I mean I have a connection with each and everyone of my fishies, but last week Ushio went after a defenceless little girl essa… He tore up a sign she worked hard on, made her cry too. I mean I can handle myself just fine in this ring, I have no problem bringing the fight to bullies, But you want to go after my fishies, NO ESSA…. You have an issue with me,  you come to me not them…. I’ve handled bullies since day one, Bryce Hurt  and The big man himself Tito, they may have had won many battles…But at Ascendance I won the war with a little help from Captain America…. So you see Ushio, I’m not afraid of you and tonight when I defeat you in our qualifier, I’ll be the one going into Money in the Bank and when I do…. I’ll walk out as Mr Money in the Bank….Arribbbbaaaaaa!!!!!

El Jefe turns and walks straight into Big Ham Joey Bacon…. El Jefe looks up and takes a gulp as The Baconator just stares down at El Jefe…..When all of a sudden Bacon smiles and pats the little fish on the back.

Bacon : Go gettem Fishy...

El Jefe yells ARRRIBBAAAA once again as he jumps up and down and walks off as his match is coming up soon..

Lisa : Joey Bacon…. Nice to see you here, it’s been awhile.

Bacon : Too long Lisa, too long….. But The Baconator is back.

Lisa : Tell us what have you been doing?

Bacon : Well Lisa, I’m known around the world as one of The Biggest men in professional wrestling….I’m also known to have dominated the Tag scene in other promotions….Yes I was NASTY…. But lately I’ve been looking for a new CMV tag team partner and unlike my former tag team partner who attacked me over the last slice of pizza…. Well I’ve decided I don’t need someone who’s the same size as me, I need someone fast, athletic, someone who has a heart of gold… So I’ve been teaming up with guys like Super Gato…El Guerrero Furioso…. sure we’ve had success but I’m still looking for that special unique little someone you know….let’s just say I’ll be keeping a close eye on El Jefe’s match….. Arribaa hahaha.

Lisa : Looks like things could be heating up in the tag division real soon, back to you at ringside Dashing.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down