Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Finally noticed Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Finally noticed

2 posters

Go down

Finally noticed Empty Finally noticed

Post by Alveuss Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:23 am

As the dust settled from the previous matchup on Friday Night Genesis, the Irishman himself, Jay Davis
comes out to the ring, getting a sanctimonious cheer from the crowd. He walks down to the ring, showing off his new shirt. He get’s into the ring, looking at the fanbase of CMV cheering him on. He grabbed a mic, and began to speak to the people on his current situation

Jay Davis
Rubik, I hear that you want to challenge me? To a match, at Battle Scars, for your Light Heavyweight Championship? Dude, you have no idea what that belt means to me. I’ve been eyeballing it for 2 years now, and I’ve seen the same guys having it. But you...you’re something special, kid. You’ve done it all and faced them all…..except me. And I have to apologize in advance, I’m sorry for the way I conducted myself in the ring last week. I was “in the mood” to fight and I didn’t care for a 10 count or a 3 count. I wanted my hands on you. But now, it’s mutual respect. I came out here, I fought the fight, and now, Rubik, I’m wanting you out here, right here, right now.”

Davis then looks at the stage/entrance, seeing if the Light Heavyweight Champion is really what he’s all about.

As usual, the Brazilian superstar loves making people wait. As Jay is about to raise the mic once again, Rubik’s music finally hits. It doesn’t take long after that for the man himself to come dancing out from the back, trombone in hand and championship around his waist. Always putting fun above all else, Rubik takes his time dancing his way down the ramp making sure everyone is enjoying themselves, which the cheers would indicate they are. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp he lowers the trombone and walks around to the timekeeper’s area to grab a mic before entering the ring. Leaving his trombone on the apron, Rubik turns to address Jay.

Rubik
Don’t apologise brother. I liked it. Showing the hunger and fighting spirit right out the gate was a treat. Yeah I’d have preferred it took place between these ropes but hey, let's just say we got caught up in the moment. But yes, last week I challenged you to a match because I think you’re the next man who is ready to try take this championship from me. I did that because I do respect you. You’re wrong though when you say I don’t know what this title means to you. Of course I know what this means. Every single man in the back wants this because it’s a symbol that you’re one of the best there is. You had the mammoth Joey Bacon fighting for this not too long ago and he isn’t even in this division. You had Bryce bitching and moaning and going off his tits because he didn’t get a rematch for this. I had to go through one of the best superstars in CMV history, Brett Angel, twice to even earn a shot at this. So believe me Jay I know what holding this title means.

The fans cheer at the mention of Brett Angel and the thought of Bryce not getting what he wants. Rubik nods embracing these cheers as a sign of respect from the fans.

Rubik
I especially know what it means to you Jay. There’s a reason I’m choosing you above everyone else and that’s because you have been bursting your ass to try and earn something, anything. You’ve tried making enemies and examples of at least half of those guys in the back to push yourself up the card and even though I think that’s utterly stupid, I can respect it. You say I’ve done it all and faced em all, you’re wrong. I’ve faced very few but the difference is I go out and give my all every single time. I make the most of any time I’m given and as a result, make more time for myself. I think it’s time for you to start taking lessons Jay. You’ve got my attention now, show me I’m not wrong. No more jumping from opponent to opponent and expecting to be given opportunities because you’re not afraid to fight because guy it’s one thing to want to fight, it’s another thing to be good at it. Hell you’re lucky you’re not dead with the amount of enemies you’ve made around here. You’ve got yourself a shot at my title, you’ve got it in a match where you don’t even have to pin me because to be perfectly honest with you, I doubt that you could. All you have to do come Battle Scars is do what you think you do best and fight. Knock me on my ass and climb a ladder, that’s all. If you’re right and you accomplish that, then you’ve finally made it. If not and you choke, you’ll find yourself plummeting all the way back down the card and I’m not sure you’ll make it back. I hope for your sake you do manage to do enough to impress some of guys in charge back there because I sure ain’t just gonna hand this title to you. Anyway, I’ll let you think about all of that shall I? No pressure.

With that, Rubik drops the mic and lifts up his trombone before dancing and blowing it right in Jay’s face, making the Irishman stumble a little bit. Jay exits the ring leaving the weird ass Brazilian guy to dance and have fun alone in the ring while the fans shower him with cheers as the scene fades to commercial.

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Finally noticed Empty Re: Finally noticed

Post by Batman Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Love this promo. It really explains how much the LHW has grown from just being a hot potato belt to one of the most prestigious. Good job.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down