Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Endgame (Storyline. Invite only)

3 posters

Go down

Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Empty Endgame (Storyline. Invite only)

Post by Rage Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:03 am

Bill Maverick was restless. He seemingly lost everything. Sure, he still had a position with in the Unholy Alliance but wasn't the leader. Not so long as Rage remained as Global Champion. He had this presence about him that attracted respect and those who sought his guidance. Bill found out that Rage was natural born leader, an alpha male of the pack. There was no denying that under Rage's leadership, The Jezebels had finally began achieving some level of sucess.

But Bill was bitter bastard and never once asked Rage to train him for his own singles or tag team run. No...he'd abandoned his wrestling career in favor of pursuing his old goals. He'd find a way to oust Rage from power and regain the leadership of the Unholy Alliance. He would reclaim his long lost amulet that was taken from him so that he may finally leave this wretched world. Yes. That is what he would do. He had a plan now that boiled up inside his evil brain. Plans within plans. First he needed to reach out to a former foe and grant her what she always wanted, to have her husband back to the way he was. For Bill Maverick to remove his darkness from Rage's mind.

I could be done...but for a price. Question was would she take it? There was only one way to find out. Bill takes a moment to write a note and would have one of the Jezebels give it to his former foe during the next Ferocity. Soon, Bill Maverick would get his answer.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Empty Re: Endgame (Storyline. Invite only)

Post by Rage Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Backstage during Ferocity...

The Jezebels had a task to deliver Bill Maverick's note to Fury. Clearly, the little man would get the shit kicked out of him by Fury should he approach her himself. But isn't like Fury and Suey were on the best of terms either. Why not have Rage do this? But then it dawned on Susanna that perhaps this was about Rage himself. What a devious bastard the former leader of the Unholy Alliance was...but to be fair only Valderiss was the most keen on Rage assuming the leadership after he won the Global Championship well over two months ago.

"Wait here Vamps. I'll give this a shot. If you hear us tussle, you come in and pry us apart." Valderiss nods and smiled and Suey knew that Vamps could sense her rising fear and that soon some blood might be spilled. Shit. Suey sighed and entered the locker room. Cassie Maverick was there, gearing up for her match coming up next. And there was Fury tweeting on her phone and likely talking shit.  

"Hey Fury! I got a message from Bill Maverick here. I think he wants to see you in private. Maybe he's got a stiffy for you or something. Men are such hot garbage, don't see why you bother with them. Anyway, here's the note."

Suey then flicked the note that was sealed inside a red envelope and to her horror it bounced off Fury's face. The shocked look on Suey's face made Cassie laugh her ass off.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:50 pm

This was one of the rare instances that Fury was actually allowed in the vixens locker room, she had a feeling that tonight was going to be a nightmare, her knees were still wrecked from Redemption Road and still she had a match to get through. She came to the locker room to see if the Cowbitch would let her have some of her Jack Daniels stash, and it seemed Cassie was willing to share Fury just had to wait for Cassie to finish her match. For now Fury was making some tweets on her phone as Cassie prepared.

That was when someone she didn’t want to deal with came in, it was that bitch Suey. Fury took a seat near Cassie to take some pressure of her knees, she tried her best to ignore her former tormentor. It worked well, Fury didn’t catch a word of what Suey said. So far it was like the bitch didn’t exist but then Suey made a mistake.

Fury was a temperamental time bomb, and Suey only just realized too late that she had just waved red in her face. The red envelope she was to give to Fury just bounced of her face, there a brief silence and a look of shock on Sueys face till the Cowbitch started laughing, the envelope forgotten for the moment fluttered to the ground.

Suddenly without warning the Alpha Female rose up from the steel chair and barrelled into one half of the Jezebels with a devastating spear.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) 206
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:08 pm

Cassie Maverick watched it go down and just stood by and let them fight it out. Surprisingly, Suey wasn't knocked out from the spear but seemed to be far too dazed to defend herself. Fury proceeded to bounce Suey's head off the floor like a big beach blonde basketball. Cassie frowned and almost moved in at this point but Valderiss came in and tried her best to pull them a part. But it proved impossible for the petite vixen to stop Fury from murdering Suey tonight until Cassie grabbed Fury from behind and finally got them separated.

However, Fury managed to take a trophy of sorts from her old nemesis, a clump of Suey's white hair. Cassie laughed again as she holds Fury tightly. "Holy shit! That looks like a damn squirrel!" Vamps and Suey then made their escape but the note was left behind since it was delivered after all. Once the Jezebels left the room, Cassie released Fury and shook her head before leaving for her match.

"Goddamn Fury! I thought I thought you hated me the most. Nice to know Suey is higher up the hit list."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Later that evening after Intensity, Fury and Rage were resting in their hotel room when the phone rang. Fury picked it up and only heard a crackling sound on the other end. It was time to have her meeting. She'd been in contact with this man for a while now but they could never seem to agree on when and where to have a friendly chat. Fury didn't trust him and more often than not, told him to go fuck himself. But...after all while Fury decided that whatever this was it was a big deal and she may as well hear what this offer was. Rage groaned and rolled to one side in the bed, still sore from his match. Fury would be able to sneak out without her husband noticing and meet with this persistent pursuer in a park just across the road. This was arranged hours before and phone call was to simply signal to her that the man was ready to speak to her.

Fury was still surprised that she had agreed to this meeting, she slipped out of the hotel room leaving Spike with her husband. Pulling on her leather jacket as she made her way through the hotel’s lobby and outside. There was still time for her to turn back and return to her room and forget about the meeting, but curiosity to what this offer could be had her cross the road and into the park. No wonder he chose this park for the meeting spot, it was creepy as fuck in the dark of night. So far it looks as if she was alone in the park but Fury knew better, the bastard was proberly lurking in the black shadows. It was a risk for Fury to come here alone, for all she knew her former tormentor was planning on trying to offer her to his demon master again. “All right you old fucker, I know your lurking about somewhere. Get your creepy ass out here and make it quick”

Fury was greeted by the sight of great golden eagle that landed on a large oak tree just ahead. It was odd to see such a large bird from Australia free roaming in a big city like this. Perhaps a zoo escapee? In any case, it glared at her and spreads it's huge wings above her, the moon light casing an ominous glow over her. Clearly, the eagle didn't call her on the phone...it was the man in black who approached her from behind. "Are you sure he hasn't followed you?" asked the man. He then emerged from the black shadows and came into the moonlight. It was none other than Bill Maverick wearing a black trench coat and his cowboy hat. Surprisingly, he too was alone in the park with her. "Nice looking bird you got there Fury. Friend of yours?" The evil little man smiles and gestures towards a nearby bench where he sat and started to talk. "You don't have to say much Fury. We're not friends and I don't expect us to be, but hear me out. I know you weren't happy about Rage joining the Unholy Alliance. But I underestimated his leadership ability and I want my posse back. I can give him back to you, free him from my dark influence. You can have your husband back as he was before...for a price." Bill Maverick let that sink in for a moment before continuing onward. "That amulet Cassie stole? I want it back. I know she gave to you for safe keeping, I know you got it somewhere long hidden. Give it back to me, I need it free the cold black stain I have left on his soul." Bill Maverick waited for Fury's response and the great eagle still watched them, finding the pair of humans to be a great curiosity to it. Such an odd pairing this was but it was a potential alliance that would be short lived one way or another. The great eagle then flew off from the large oak tree, leaving Bill Maverick and Fury completely alone.

Something wasn’t as it seemed with that eagle she could feel it, but before she could think more into it, did someone come out from the darkness behind her. Bill Maverick was lucky she didn’t hit him with a stunner as he approached her from behind, she was in a very bad mood and opening a can of whoop ass on the creepy fucker could cheer her up a little. “He was passed out on the bed when I left him, if he finds out i’m gone he’ll assume I’m at the hotels bar.” Bill gestures to nearby bench and sits down but Fury remained standing and just glares at him from behind her shades waiting for him to get to the point. “Your damn right I’m not happy about your influence on my man, you see he didn’t need you worming your way into his head to get a long overdue title run. He could have done it without you, I know he can. Now that i think about it Rage did do it on his own while you and your fat meat shield was off elsewhere. But know what, i’ll give you your shitty amulet back. But not because you asked....because I’m sick and tired of you and all the trouble that damn thing caused.”

"Good. I'm more than ready to leave this mess behind us. Cassie can stay here and rot for all I care. She made her decision to betray me long ago so I'd appreciate it you'd leave her out of this. I'll keep touch and in a couple weeks you can give me back my amulet and I'll free your man. Favor for a favor." Bill Maverick then stood, shook her hand and Fury was surprised by the firm grip the little bastard had and then he disappeared back into whatever cold black pit of hell he'd crawled out from. Fury's journey back the hotel was uneventful, that is until she saw a tall Indian man in a street clothes waiting just outside the main doors to the hotel. He smiles and waved to her and she soon noticed he had what appeared to be a small box in his hand. "Fury right!? Big fan! I meet Rage around a month back! Maybe he mentioned me? Anyway, I got something to ask of you if you don't mind. Cassie is pretty drunk tonight and tossed a beer bottle at me when I tried to give her this. Maybe you'll have better luck? She lost these some years back and thought she'd like to have them back. Just give the box to her when the time it right." The kind native American man then gave Fury the box and walked away saying, "Thanks Fury! I'll know you'll do the right thing." It was an odd encounter but nowhere near as creepy as the one she had in the park earlier. Fury examines the box and found out it was an old cigar box...shit not just old but really old. 1881. The lid wasn't taped nor sealed so it was easy to open it. Inside the box was two ivory handled revolvers. They too were old but looked new. On the handles there was steel nameplates that read, "Stan Maverick". Indeed, this was something that Cassie would be very interested in.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) 206
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Endgame (Storyline. Invite only) DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:56 am

Interesting read

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down