Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Empty FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP)

Post by Rage Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:58 pm

The old man was in his dark and dank room. Nobody disturbed him or even asked him questions. Most knew to stay the fuck away from him. The man looked like death, as if his flesh was beginning to rot off his bones. It was a small miracle that he didn't begin to stink like a putrid corpse left to roast in the sunshine. FEAR had developed a habit of scratching himself a lot, especially under lights or under the sun itself. FEAR has since stayed down by day and only came out at night much like a vampire might.

Cassie Maverick has succeeded in erecting a barricade of human bodies between herself and him. At first, FEAR found it amusing and was willing to accept these sacrifices of flesh and blood before getting to the cowgirl herself. But now, with his health beginning to fail, this was the less attractive option. He needed the council of his his master, the demon to which he pledged his life and very soul to.

FEAR pulls out a switch blade and slits his palm. He unnervingly groans, the pain giving him great pleasure. He then balled up his cut hand into a fist, letting the dark crimson drip into a pentagram. Under the candle light it was hard to see, but pentagram actually began to glow as FEAR began to chant a demonic verse. The blood sizzled and popped like lard in a hot skillet. FEAR leans down, placing his ear just above the boiling blood bubbles.

The voice of his master wasn't heard to anyone but to FEAR himself, but he nods and begins to speak to it.

"Ra'mallah! I humbly request an audience! I grow weak, your amulet is in the hand of those who dare defy your omnipotence! I will reclaim your prize! But I need your help to regain my strength!"

The blood hissed and spat. It sounded angry and cruel. Was FEAR really speaking to a demon? Or was he simply insane?

"Yes! Cassie has played right into our hands! I just failed to see it! Those she places between me and amulet shall be sacrificed to you in a fury of fire and blood! Their pain, suffering, and very souls are yours! And I shall be the your Reaper! Your angel of death!"

And so a new plan of attack was set into motion, for FEAR didn't plan just to defeat those that Cassie Maverick has allied with. He planned to torture them and claim their souls for his master! With every victory from this time forward, he would grow stronger and more powerful. That was the demons covenant with his minion known as FEAR.

(This will be an on going storyline for a good while. Those involved are free to add in whatever they like from their own character's view on the matter.)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Empty Re: FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP)

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:32 am

The following is a voice message left on FEAR's cellphone (he has a Twitter, should have a phone)

???
Ugh- is this thing recording? Hmmm, well, FEAR, I managed to snag your number off of Cassie, I'm honestly shocked someone as old as you knows how to work a phone. But that's beside the point, you see, FEAR, you old fucking corpse, at Dark Carnival, I'm gonna put your ass in a grave where it belongs! Did you happen to catch my return match alongside by brother, Elijah Stewart, on Fusion? I'm sure you did. And I'm sure that you saw myself and Elijah WHOOP The Trailblazers' asses!!! Eh, ha ha, you attacking me, costing my Family our rematch for the CMV World Tag Team titles; it didn't WEAKEN me. It made me stronger! So come this Sunday, you walking bag of bones, I'll make damn sure that you NEVER, touch Cassie again, and that you take a trip to see that "demon" pal of yours REAL soon . . .

Have a nice week!

End message.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:57 pm

FEAR was mildly amused with himself. He proved the Family were far too weak to protect Cassie from him. Now former CMV Vixen's Champion was fighting her friend Fury, FEAR was very content to continue to punish the Family with his new ally Darrell Richards. They both had a lot in common as it turned out and perhaps eventually he'd convince his new tag team partner in evil to worship the demon Ra'mallah too.

The devil king can grant great unnatural power to his earthly minions, but at cost of your soul once death came for you. It may have been a price too high for Darrell Richards to accept. Things were going well for FEAR lately even if he still didn't have his amulet to restore his youth and full power. He could sense that Fury still had it on her and he'd strike when the moment was right to take it back.

Perhaps he'd make his move on Fury after her title defense with Cassie Maverick. Darrell Richards has proven that he's more than capable of handling the little cowgirl. He even took out Megan Cooper with little effort and she'd probably never come back. Yes, the time to strike would come soon and finally FEAR could return home with knowledge to shape his world as he saw fit.

(Open to The Family, Darrell Richards, and Fury/Grid if they'd like to add anything as always)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:35 am

About halfway through episode 26 of Monday night Fusion, CMV interviewer, Lisa Evans is standing by for a talk with DJ Moore of The Family. DJ had asked Lisa for this time earlier in the night, he had something that he needed to say. Moore walks out of his locker room door and smiles warmly at Evans, but then his eyes turn towards the camera, a fire in them, you can tell that he means business here.

Moore
No more of this song and dance, no, I'm gonna get straight to the point. FEAR, you got the better of me at Dark Carnival, I admit that. But it WILL NOT, happen again! I see that you've found yourself a little friend, hmph, very cute. Well how about next week, LIVE from Las Vegas, Nevada, you take your bony ass, call up that big chin, woman-beating jackass, and meet myself and Elijah in the ring for a little bit of fun? We'll let the wheel decide which type of match you get your asses kicked in!

DJ cracks his neck and smirks, looking dead into the camera as if he's speaking directly to FEAR.

Moore
If you got the balls.

With that, DJ thanks Lisa for her time and takes his leave, Fusion cutting back to ringside.

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:44 pm

FEAR watched the segment from his old fashioned country home and laughs. He strokes his white beard for a moment as if considering the offer to face the Family again. Finally he spoke and a man behind the camera filmed the whole thing. Perhaps it was Darrell or some CMV cameraman. It was hard to tell.

"DJ Moore. You're one sick puppy. I beat to so badly that you end up in a hospital bed the first time. Then I beat you again at Dark Carnival! Now you come back yet again for more with your tail wagging!? You're an idiot my young friend! That little cunt Cassie isn't worth your health, believe me! If you knew who she really was...the things we did together...you and the Family wouldn't be so eager to throw your lives away."

FEAR takes a moment to run his hand through his thinning hair and it became obvious the man was balding now and looking older too. At the rate of this man's decay, he'd likely be dead come next autumn. FEAR then opens a small can and stuffs some chewing tobacco in his craw.

"You dumb fucks have just dug your own grave and I'll happily bury you all after Darrell and I have had our fun taking the lambs to slaughter! Best step back boy! This is liable to get messy!"

FEAR then spat into an empty jug and camera fades to black.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Cassie Maverick was stunned and her head hurt, her ears were ringing too. She hit the back of head hard on the announce table. Cassie only was completely aware of what was happening around her when the bell rang behind her and Jade Divine's music hit. They lost the match but Cassie still wanted to fight and she reached up to the back of her head and felt a warm wetness. Looking at her hand, she saw that she was bleeding. Now she was pissed off and wanted to start Cunt Punting left and right.

Screaming with murderous rage, she tore up the announce table, even going so far as to pick up and violently throwing a monitor onto the floor. Cassie then grabbed a mic and slid into ring, checking on the downed CMV Vixen's Champion Fury, and yelling at the the two victors on the ramp. Danielle Ward and Jade Divine had stopped for a moment to hear what the former champion had to say.

"Hey! Not so fast! Ya took Fury down but I'm still standin' here! Come on! Let's finish this shindig!"

Suddenly the lights turned off and bolt of lightning hit the stage and there was a terrible boom of thunder and small fiery explosion. When the lights came back on, there was FEAR on the stage, grinning like an evil devil and cracking his knuckles. It looked as if the old bastard had planned on having the little fun with Jade and Danielle. Thankfully, FEAR stopped his approach when Cassie spoke again.

"Don't ya dare try it ya old bastard! Yer beef with me ya hear! Got something I'd like to get off my chest if ya don't mind. FEAR, I've just about had it with ya! Comin' out here with devil magic and harming good folk! I know I risk exposing myself when I expose you, but it about damned time everyone knew who you are."

The man known a FEAR just shrugs as if he didn't really care what Cassie Maverick had to say about him. As if it didn't really matter to him at all.

"We used be partners, close pals, even family. You've fallen so far Bill. Why?"

Cassie was almost on verge tears now and tossed the mic to FEAR who snatched out of midair.

"Why? Dear Cassie, we may share the same the same last name but the doesn't make you my baby sister. Not anymore! You turned on me and stole the only means of getting back home. You're dead to me! Your friends and Family are dead too! I'll have my amulet back and I'll have my revenge and I'll rule this world alone!"

And So Bill Maverick drops the mic and walks slowly back through the curtain leaving a stunned crowd and sobbing Cassie behind.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:39 am

Just before his big match against Jaxon Jordan on the first ever standalone episode of Saturday night Genesis, Elijah Stewart is found backstage, shadow boxing with his brother, DJ Moore. As soon as he spots the cameraman, DJ calls to him, demanding a chance to speak his mind.

Moore
Everyone knows that I don't have a flair for the dramatics, I'm straight-forward, I TELL IT LIKE IT IS and NEVER, hold back!!! SO FEAR, this little song and dance between the two of us has gone on for far too long . . . My brother and I BEAT you and that little pal of yours last week inside of the cage, but I still owe you a solo beating! So next week on Monday night Fusion, I've got just THREE WORDS FOR YOU . . . LAST . . . MAN . . . STANDING!!!

Moore turns to his brother and smirks, looking straight into the camera just before the scene fades away . . .

Moore
I hope to see you there . . .

Bludgeon

Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:12 pm

After Regicide...

DJ Moore. I've thought about your challenge long and hard. I wanted to make you sweat for a while, wondering if I'd accept your feeble attempt at some redemption. I took your body already and I may as well take your soul. I accept your challenge to a match and I'll go into this contest with the intent to put you and the Family out of action.

It was I that had bribed Doc Evans to keep your buddy on the shelf so to better my odds against your Family. I think odds are fair now and after I'm done with you, I'll be one step closer to finding my amulet of power. With it, your world will be doomed into eternal darkness.

It's amusing to me that there's this civil war happening in CMV. I read my history and the Nazi war machine lost when they were faced with a war on two fronts. Perhaps I may do the same but destroy the Corporation and the Rebellion once the time it right. Or maybe just maybe, Triple H will grant me something that may stay my wrath and instead unleash it upon his enemies. My master wants souls and would be more than willing to make a deal.

Triple H, the choice is yours.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:15 am

Things were going well for FEAR in spite of DJ Moore getting the better of him in their last encounter. He is seen in his country home, smoking a cigar and playing Liars Dice with Darrell Richards and Fury. This game was just for fun and nothing like money or chores were on the line. Just pride.

"Four Fours." He said, sneering at Fury and blowing out a big blue cloud of smoke. The anticipation was drawn out and FEAR took a moment to pour out some Jack Daniels and gulp it down. "I'm glad my torment of the The Family isn't over quite yet. They've become quite a pain in my ass! But that's fine. Eligah is my next victim and I look forward to crucifying him. It will amuse my master."

He then eyeballs Fury. "Call dammit! Call me a Liar!" yelled FEAR as he smacks down the shot glass hard on the solid oak table. Then came a knock on the door and at this point the old bastard was getting irate. "Goddamn it! Now what!?" No one was really expected today and not many knew where he lived. Who ever it was was about to get a piece of his mind and whole lotta venom sprewed at him or her...

(Open to Fury, Darrell Richards, and Aura)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 am

It was a back and forth game for the most part, but in the latest few rounds Fury had figured out a cheat and was taking advantage of it. Wearing a pair of shades Col. Sanders didn’t notice that she was glancing at a mirror that was in a just perfect angle to show his dice whenever he was looking at them, then it was just a matter of figuring out Darrells hand.

She just cooly sips at her root beer as Fear started to get irate and smacks his shot glass hard on the table. “Now Sanders you smacking the table is making the dice shake and changing face, that can be called cheating,” She takes a moment to glance at her dice, sure enough some of the dice had been rattled by FEAR’s table smacking. “I call you a Liar and a Cheat”

The game was interrupted by a knocking on the door, such an interruption seemed to piss off FEAR. “That better be the Dominos pizza I ordered, their 2 hours late I better get a free pizza for that” she muttered. She looked at the pissed of FEAR “I’m not leaving this table to answer it to give you another chance to cheat Col.”

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) 206
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:32 am

In a CMV.com exclusive video, DJ Moore is joined by his brother, Elijah Stewart, and their uncle, Fat Au, the three sat together in the catering area backstage at the latest edition of Saturday night Genesis. DJ lifts his head up from his plate as the camera closes in on The Family's table, the former World Tag Team champion growing serious from a fun-loving tone.

Moore
FEAR . . . Darrel Richards . . . In just twenty-four hours the two of you will come face to face with my brother and I at Cause & Effect. In a Tornado Tag elimination match no less, the same match type that we won the CMV World Tag Team titles in. And as much as I love kicking your ass just for the fun of it, I'm getting pretty damn sick of seeing your ugly mug every where that I go! SO, what do you say we make our final encounter worth something, eh? If WE win, heh, IF, pshh, WHEN we win, that little ugh, amulet of yours? Hmm, yeah, Fury has to hand it over to Cassie Maverick, she has to PRESENT it to Cassie! A ribbon and all! And if you nutjobs manage to somehow swindle your way to victory? Then we'll sever our ties with The Cowgirl, no more backup, she's all yours!!!

Stewart taps his brother on the shoulder, whispering to him, "you sure?" while Fat Au enjoys his jello.

Moore
OH, I'm sure, the question is; will that old piece of shit accept!?

DJ slams both of his fists down onto the table, staring dagger-eyed into the camera as the video fades to an end.

Bludgeon

Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:18 am

Not long after making the CMV exclusive video, DJ Moores phone buzzed as a voicemail from Fury came through.

“Who gave you the power to make demands of me, if you beat FEAR and Richards I'm not handing the amulet over to Cassie you can forget it, if you don't like it then tough I don't take orders from you. And for your information since I got the title back I have stepped away from the Unholy Alliance, it was only a temporary arrangement. They are your problem and I will not be a part of any wager you make with them.

As for the Amulet, I got something special planned for it and FEAR, and i’m not going to let you or your brother screw this up on me, so stay out of it!”

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) 206
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
FEAR has a Face. (Storyline RP) DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next