Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Mr. Money in the Bank  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Mr. Money in the Bank

Go down

Mr. Money in the Bank  Empty Mr. Money in the Bank

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:44 pm

As Friday Night Genesis continues, the PA System goes off with flashes of a certain TV show...Tiger Mask W. Meaning that only one man could be coming out.

Ushio Takato enters the stage area, looking out onward the booing crowd of California. He walks down to the ring, smirking at the crowd’s reaction to the Japanese Sensation coming out. He finally get’s into the ring with a mic, looking at the hard camera, smirking and blowing a kiss presumably to El Jefe.

“Ladies and Gentlemen of Golden State California….I am the most dangerous man on Friday Night Genesis, Hell….I’m the most dangerous man in CMV. Because although we have the monsters and the big shots and the strikers, there’s no one quite like me in CMV. You see….I fight for everything. I fight for my life. I fight as a way of life. From kickboxing in taverns in Japan to wrestling on the biggest stage in Japan. I am 110% ready for Money In The Bank and when the time comes, I’ll be showing everyone in that ring the same pain and misery I showed onto El Jefe.”

He stops talking due to the momentous boos from the crowd. He then smirks some more, pissing off the Californians.

“I’m not out here to trigger people or hurt their feelings. I’m out here to specifically make a statement that I am ready for Battle Scars and that I will become Mr. Money in the Bank.”

And with that, Ushio drops the mic and heads out of the ring, the fans awaiting the next matchup

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down