Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB

2 posters

Go down

CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Empty CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB

Post by MLP Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:45 pm

As The Money in the bank match ends MLP is seen backstage holding the briefcase. He is breathing heavily after the match. As he is walking backstage tired and bruised going to his' lockerroom to get some water Mac Thompson stops him to give him an interview. 

Mac Thompson 

MLP! MLP! MLP!, can I ask a few questions.

MLP tired and bruised looks up a Mac and thinks for a few seconds. MLP really don't want to do the interview because he is tired, but MLP being the nice guy he is does the interview even though he is tired.

MLP

Sure, Ask away.

Mac Thompson 

How do you feel being Mr. Money In The Bank

MLP

Oh man, It feels great. I didn't expect this. I'm so happy right now. Like I had family and Friends watching back in my home-town of Cordele, Georgia.... CORDELE THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

Mac Thompson 

MLP, somehow you escaped with the briefcase even though you were being dominated the whole match. Any thoughts on that?

MLP

Yeah man, I really don't know how I won this man. I got dominated this whole match. I only climbed the ladder two times. TWO TIMES. The guys in the match really did their homework on me, They reversed all of my major moves. It was a really hard match.

Mac Thompson 

MLP, with the draft tomorrow night is there any chance you will cash in.

MLP

Nah man, I'm going to wait for the right time and moment.

Mac Thompson 

Well, thank you for your time MLP, and congrats on your win tonight.

MLP

Thanks.

MLP walks away happy but tired. Once he gets to his' lockerroom he gets some water and calls his' mom, and talks to her about the match
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB Empty Re: CMV Exclusive: MLP WINS MITB

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:53 pm

The Rebels are on top!!

#RebelsTakeover
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!