Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2

Go down

The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2 Empty The Book of The Fallen Angel: Ch. 2

Post by HellishxHades Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:47 pm

As Jon Reed sat Backstage after suffering a loss in the money in the bank ladder match, listening to his music an Interviewer walks up to him. 

Interviewer: Jon, you tried your best tonight and you came up short. You failed to become Mr. Money in the Bank, with the draft tomorrow do you want to be drafted to raw.

Jon: No. I want to stay on Genesis. I started this season with no momentum except the hatred I had. That hatred led to me joining Team Genesis in the Tug a War match, but that all I ever did in Genesis, was be apart of a team. I lost agianst Borton at Regicide, I lost the chamber, I choked at the rumble, I was attacked by my brother causing me a chance to main event Ascendance, and I felled to night. I haven't done anything, I can't leave this place until I done something, I cant just be known as the guy that chokes at every single chance he gets. I can't, I don't want to be that guy. I want to stay on Genesis.

Interviewer: But Jon, you had the best record in CMV, you defeated the undefeated Guri Sokanov, you beat your brother at Ascendance. That not choking. The fans love you, you can't treat yourself this way.

Jon Reed: What do you want? What do you want from me? Do you want me to say I deserve a match against Guri cause I beat him 4 month ago, do want me to say that I should be #1 contender for the World title cause I was attacked at Purgatory, I don't deserve anything, I am on a one month slump, I haven't won since Ascendance, I don't deserve a title match, I don't deserve the fans that I got, I haven't earned it.

Interviewer: Jon, are you okay?

Jon Reed: No, I am not okay. I lost the biggest chance I had tonight, so please understand that next time you want to Interview me, do not interview me when I am listening to music after a loss, cause it means I am trying to calm down. If I am a little snappy I am upset at myself, so if you would I'm gonna sit here and calm down. I am sorry that I failed you all.

The interviewer walks away as the video ends.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down