Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Start spreading the news... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Start spreading the news...

2 posters

Go down

Start spreading the news... Empty Start spreading the news...

Post by Childish Meltzer Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:02 am

Following their post match beat down of the former CMV Global Champion Aaron Waite, Chet Taylor begins to command his loyal dogs known as Cody Douglas and Tyler Raze to withdraw more blood from the downed Waite. Watching it all unfold Chet makes his way towards the timekeepers area to retrieve a microphone before heading back into the ring, scaling the turnbuckle pads, where he takes a front row seat, watching the post match beat down unfold like a gargoyle perched upon the roof of the Notre-Dame. A slick smile across his face as every punch lands, ricocheting off of Aaron's face. He lets the pounding go on for a while, perhaps much longer than he ever needed it to before motioning with his hands, once again directing traffic, Raze, the more physically empowering of the two, stays in his position, holding Waite down while Cody makes his way to the outside, going under the ring for a steel chair. After finding it he launches it over the top rope into the grasp of Raze, who cracks it down the spine of Waite for good measure. With all this going on, Chet hops down from his perched position on the turnbuckles and grabs a sledgehammer, passed to him by Cody from the outside, he paces back and forth twirling the sledgehammer in a 360 motion for a brief moment before turning to Waite, gesturing for Raze to hold him up.

Chet Taylor
The indomitable spirit of man, the instinct to kill or survive, to fight when trapped in a corner. It truly exists in you, Waite. People follow you like you’re a leader. They are sheep to your shepherd but just like them, you are too a sheep. Your spirit guides are lies, falsehoods, a yarn spun to feed the machine that turns your sheep’s clothing into a wool blanket that you pull over your eyes to blind you from the truth. And I bet that feels safe, don’t it? I bet you feel cosy, warm, secure inside the machine. I bet you thought this is how our story would end with the me the villi an getting what was coming to me and you sauntering away to the back with your head held high......

Chet Taylor nods his head and Cody Douglas marches forward with a sickening right hook to the face of Waite, sending him crashing to the canvas. He picks up the chair he had previously thrown to Raze and traps Waite's shoulder in the chair, setting him up for what is sure to be nothing less than pure torture.

Chet Taylor
You believe yourself to be a free man, but in reality, all you are is yet another medium for the mindless to tap into. You provide a service to the idiots of the world. You entice people with yet another belief system, yet another yarn, but all you’re doing is using them for your own purpose. They’re like sheep to your slaughter, except you’re using them for your blanket of lies and deceit, pretending to be something you're not. Aaron, I wanna like you. Really, I do. You're reckless and you're strange, kinda like me but now you’re everything I hate, you’re social media in the most natural and purest form. You’re the news man, sellin’ the world crap just to stay in the status quo. Don’t you see it? You’re lookin at the one man on the face of this planet who refuses to conform. You’re lookin’ at the one man who’ll be the wrench in your works, the light against your darkness, the rage against your machine. I know who and what I am. I live a life without illusions, and unfortunately illusions are the one thing that comfort most of you all.

I’m just sellin’ you the news Aaron, you need to open your eyes and see

Noticing Aaron begin to squirm, Cody raises his boot, and stomps on his back, keeping him firmly pressed against the canvas, stuck, unable to move, forcing Waite to sit in wait as Chet Taylor circles, Sledgehammer in hand, looking to end the career of the season one veteran with a single swing. He stops right in front of Waites head, and begins to wind up the hammer, Waite, preparing himself, closes his eyes preparing for the worst. However moments go by... Nothing. He opens his eyes again to see a smile upon the face of Chet, who's clearing enjoying the mental torture he is employing on Waite. However once again, he continues his march around Aarons downed frame, humming a tune as he spins the hammer, winding it up once again, however this time he swings, and Waite lets out a yell of despair, only to find out the impact of the sledgehammer occurred mere inches away from his head. Nothing more than a warning shot, however, Aaron knows his time is running short, sweat begins to trickle down his brow as Chet continues to circle, once again stopping right in front of Waite's face, he drops to one knee and continues his speech.

Chet Taylor
Aaron, I'm sorry, but some must die, so that others may live. I have a legacy to fulfill and you're standing my path. If I could, I wanna comfort you with the words, that my father would say to me when he's about to deliver my punishment..... "this is gonna hurt me a lot worse than it's gonna hurt you." But that would be a lie and we both know it......

With that, Chet rises to his feet, a look of determination on his face, simply merciless as he begins to wind up the hammer one more time, lining himself up with the trapped arm he begins to unwind, however this time, Waite realises it is all too real as the breeze crashes into his face due to the sheer ferocity in which Chet revs up his home run swing, the hammer flies high above his head, looking to end it all...

[Open to Aaron]
(I love you Hayden for the descriptions I love you)

Start spreading the news... Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Start spreading the news... Empty Re: Start spreading the news...

Post by Decided Villain Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:02 am

Aaron says something that catches Chet Taylors attention. Hammer still in the air, Chet stops. He gets down on one knee once more and puts the microphone to Aarons mouth. Chet calmly tells him to say it again. Aaron with a look of pain on his face looks up at Taylor, sighs, and then begins to speak

Aaron Waite : Just stop. You're... You're right. You were always right, Chet.

Chet Taylor gets up with a smile on his face looking fulfilled. He keeps his smile as Aaron continues to speak.

Aaron Waite : I thought I could stop it, I thought I'd be able to fight you. To fight all of you. But I can't, especially now that I get it. I see the news, Chet... I see the news.

Chet tells his men to help a hurt Aaron up to his feet. Aaron with an arm on the shoulders of Raze and Douglass stares at Chet, hurt, with a look of defeat on his face. Chet pats the shoulder of Aaron in a form of acceptance. Aaron only stares wide eyed and defeated. Raze and Douglass then help Aaron out of the ring on Taylors command.

The crowd boo's as Syndicate walk Aaron up the ramp and to the back as Chet follows begins with a grin on his face.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down