Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Yellow to Gold Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Yellow to Gold

+7
Austin
Borton
Maurie
Mr. Dashing
KinZil
Big Boi 702
Batman
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yellow to Gold Empty Yellow to Gold

Post by Batman Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Mr. Dashing
That's right folks, the FINAL two draft picks have been announced, oh my god this is huge! Ryan Kent is coming here to Monday Night Fusion and Xander Slate is leaving for Friday Night Genesis! What a.....trade! What a show...and...oh....guys....I am getting word that Xander Slate is on his way out here to say a few words about being drafted! The night isn't over yet stay in your seats!

After a solid thirty seconds goes by, the PA System finally lights up...

He comes out to the chorus of boos from the crowd with a smile on his face. Despite his stinging loss to 10|El the night before, he didn't seem to bummed. Maybe at this point with the tyrant Schmidty's rampaging reign over Fusion for so many months, anybody would be happy to get out of there and start fresh somewhere else. Now he gets that opportunity. He walks with a pep in each step down the ramp and into the ring where he then calls for a microphone. After receiving it and simply lets out a small chuckle of excitement while pacing back and forth.

Xander Slate
You hear that?? Xander Slate, former money in the bank winner, TWO time World Heavyweight Champion, and dare I say.......GREATEST United States Champion in the history of this sport is going to Genesis to change it from being yellow, the color of Rex Carter's tooth, to gold, the color of my future in this business!

He lowers the mic for a second to wipe off in spit on the side of his mouth, making sure he looks great for the camera.

Xander Slate
Everything on Fusion....my beef with Schmidty.....losing my title to that idiotic soap actor......i'm over it. This show is absolute garbage, the only thing that made it watchable was me. I came out here week in and week out and I beat the best. That's because I am the best. And now, this show just lost it's only credible star. It's time to save Friday Night Genesis. Right now it's sitting on a solid 3 stars with terrible wrestlers all fighting for a belt that has no meaning. Hell, old man Savage even won it and his record is like 3-4 in the past 4 years. BUT, you shouldn't worry folks, nah, leave it up to the OG Dirty Heel to change things up. The Alpha World Championship will have meaning around my waist. The yellow brand will be a show to watch. A show for your kids to watch as they get to witness true talent step in between those ropes and make all their heroes tap out. It's good to learn at a young age that the bad guy wins if he's just that damn good.

He shakes his head.

Xander Slate
I hear a lot of buzz....about a certain Titan over there that think's he's the guy to beat. And don't forget about the Timmster. Jon Reed...Josh Wolf..Sam Valentine...........all names you guys love to tweet about and watch on Friday Nights. But forget about them...k? The only name that matters on Friday Night Genesis now....is Xander Slate, because it's MY SHOW now!!

Xander raises an eyebrow.

Mr. Dashing
Huh? Oh man!

Tim LaFave and Bob Luger come out together to a huge pop from the crowd!

Mr. Dashing
Looks like they are really staying true to their patriotism to the yellow brand!

They head down the ramp, slapping hands on both sides along the way before both hopping up on the ring apron and through the middle rope to join Slate in the ring. Tim then walks to the other side and leans over the ropes to grab two microphones from a member of the ring crew, handing one of them to Luger who stands a few feet from Slate with a smile on his face.

Bob Luger
Man! Not even 5 minutes on the yellow brand and you're already making enemies!

Tim nods in agreement.

Bob Luger
You know, I thought the show was over and I was packing my bag, ready to head out, but then I hear your music blaring through the halls. So I check back and see you trashing Friday Night Genesis. Xander.........Xaaaaaaander. Did you say that the Alpha World Championship means nothing?? Tim was brutally attacked and put on the shelf for MONTHS for that belt. I went through LITERAL hell for that belt. We all bust our ass over there to become Alpha World Champion. Hell, I just went through a ladder match with three of the absolute best this business has to offer just to be named the number one contender for that belt. It's my life. Holding onto that means you're the best and the feeling that comes with it is unlike anything else. Your spirits are high and you feel taller than anybody else. You feel invincible, and what's even better, you get to face the biggest challenges. Frank. Bison. Silva. Kynra. Kent. I thrived from those battles. Every single one helped mold me into the Titan that you explained as the man to beat. And I couldn't have ever gotten that moniker if it wasn't for Friday Night Genesis. It's the land of opportunity. The land of competition.

Xander Slate
Oh haha, my bad buddy. Ok i'm wrong and i'm not the best and everybody over there deserves my respect. Hopefully I can be as good as you one day Luger. I hope so!

Luger rolls his eyes at Slate's mocking tone.

Xander Slate
Listen bud, don't come out here trying to sell "Genesis" to me as this fantastic place. Let's be honest for a second. Genesis is full of stars who could of never made it here on Fusion with me lurking around. Now that i'm heading that way, nobody's safe. Not you.

He pokes Luger in the chest.

Xander Slate
And certainly not Daddy's Boy here.

He practically laughs in Tim's face.

Xander Slate
So how about we disperse this welcoming committee and head on home. I'll whoop both of your asses on Friday.

Tim LaFave
Xander, the last thing you want to do is come on our show. The show we made something, and trash it. We go back, you inducted me into CMV. Gave me a window and I went through it. I respect you for that. But I'm my own man now. And I will never tolerate you coming on Genesis and belittling not only the performers who probably work harder than you do on any given night. But the fans who pay their hard earned money to come see us. I just got done with a battle with my family, both my brother and father. And I'm in no mood for bull crap from your loud mouth. I ask you as fellow performer; please apologize and we can throw all this stuff by the wayside.

Xander Slate
Tim.....you know damn well, that'll never happen. The day I apologize is the day you're family is back together. So yeah, slim chances.

He says smiling and shaking his head. While Tim winces at the the response of Xander. And the camera picks up on it.

Tim LaFave
I understand you'll take any shot you can. To get any advantage you can. But I'm a patient man and I know when I'm being played. Xander, And disregarding your attempts to hurt me by using my family, that's not why I'm upset. I'm not going to stand here and allow you to take shots at what Luger and I and everyone else worked so hard to build.

Tim suddenly stands very close to Xander. Nose to nose. A stone stare on his face. He brings the microphone to his mouth.

Tim LaFave
Apologize. Now.

Xander smiles with Tim inches away.

Xander Slate
Nah.

He backs up from Tim.

Xander Slate
Look at you acting all tough because you got your boy backing you. You do nothing but make friend after friend here in CMV. What are you up to now? Like 65 best friends? What number is Bob? Or Josh? Or what about Kevin Lee? Oh wait hahaha, I forgot, he tried to hit you mom didn't he?

Tim looks quite frustrated, raising the mic to his mouth, but Xander cuts him off.

Xander Slate
But you know what Tim......

He lowers it, curious as to what Xander has to say next.

Xander Slate
You're not the only one who has friends.....

And then all of a sudden, Luger swiftly turns Tim around and kicks him in the gut before lifting him in the air and drilling his head into the mat with the LUGER LANDING!

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

The crowd are in utter shock as Luger stands back up smiling with Xander.

Mr. Dashing
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!????

The two simply stare down at Tim who's barely stirring on the mat.

Mr. Dashing
Bob Luger just turned on Tim LaFave!!!! And he's working with Xander Slate???

Before the CMV Universe can really get adjusted to the reality that is, the two begin to stomp away at the helpless Tim LaFave. Covering every inch of his body, stomping him into the ground.

Mr. Dashing
Now they are just.....oh my god....I just can't believe this.....now they are just beating the hell out of him....

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD!!!

The crowd goes ballistic as Randy Borton comes running out! Luger and Slate immedietly flee the ring as he slides in, not wanting to get caught up with his enormous momentum.

Mr. Dashing
THE MOO MOO MAN IS BACK AND HE JUST SAVED TIM'S ASS!!!

The crowd are so excited for Randy Borton, chanting "MOO MOO MOO" as he leans against the ropes with his foot on the bottom, telling Slate and Bob to come in and get a piece of him. However, the two feel as if they've made their point and begin to back up the ramp.

Mr. Dashing
On one hand, Bob turning his back on Tim was....well.....wow......but Borton returning to make the save.....well it's......WOW!!!

Randy turns back to Tim and begins to help him to his feet so he can at least stand tall with him to end the show. The fans continue to cheer as he gets him up to his feet. Then, he hits him with a BORTO END!

Mr. Dashing
WHAT THE FUCK?????

Everybody in the crowd dies of a heart attack as Luger and Slate begin to clap and laugh with excitement, as if all of this was planned. They join Borton in the ring as he stares down at Tim. He looks up and smiles with them, confirming his newfound alliance with them.

Mr. Dashing
What is this????

And then, to cap off this show with Tim laid out in front of them, Luger in middle. The three hold up the "Too Sweet" sign together to trigger a massive pop from the crowd to end Monday Night Fusion.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Yellow to Gold Empty Re: Yellow to Gold

Post by Batman Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Props to Tim for his part!

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Holy Shit

20/10 guys

Fucking bomb ass promo.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

Yellow to Gold Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:04 pm

The KLIQ is here boiz

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Great job guys, can't wait for the continuation

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 pm

2 sweet