Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Gold or Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Gold or Blood

Go down

Gold or Blood Empty Gold or Blood

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:03 pm

Backstage after the NGW roster was introduced to the NGW fans, two of the new talents keep their distance from the rest. A big guy with a luchador mask wearing a suit for the moment, he would change into his ring gear later, with him was a woman white facepaint in the pattern of a skull. The two can be heard talking to each other in Mexican, the two turn to walk away when they notice some NGW interviewer heading  their way, the interviewer hopping to get some time with the new talent to help the NGW universe get to know them better.

The interviewer reached out to touch the back of the luchadors suit, making the big guy freeze for a moment, his head looks over his shoulder glaring at the man who dare touch him. Thankfully the woman grabs the interviewer’s arm gently but firmly and lifts the offending hand off.

Big Guy:
Mande?

Woman:
Cabron I recommend you don’t do that, my brother does not like to be touched unless you wish to fight him.

Interviewer:
Just hoping to get some background on you both...miss?

Lady Maria:
Ok Pendejo if thats what it takes for you to leave us be. If you must know I am Maria Del La Cruz or Lady Maria for short I am a priestess of Santa Muerte, as for my brother i recommend you refer to him as Mr. Black and you do not want to know what he done before he took up professional wreslting, let’s just say he likes hurting people. We hail from Mexico.

Interviewer:
Why did you join NGW?

Lady Maria:
We have already wrestled in all the promotions in back home and wanted a change of scene, and we were told that this is where those who call themselves the best start before they get called to main roster. We will see if CMV is truly the best.

Interviewer
What about you Mr. Black?

Mr. Black just glared at the Interviewer before taking the microphone from him.

Mr. Black:
Me vale madre, I don’t care about the other Pendejo’s here. I come here for Gold or Blood, I’m a patient man but if i don’t get gold then i will pay for it with the blood of my enemies. They will fall to the Hand of Santa Muerte.

Lady Maria:
Simply put, he’s here for the titles and if he doesn’t get them then he will spill the blood of those who gets in his way till he does. Now you bothered us for long enough, my brother has a match to get ready for and we have rituals to do before he steps into the ring.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down