Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Russian Ravage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Russian Ravage

Go down

Is Guri Sukonov the biggest and strongest of the giants on Dashing's side of CMV?

Russian Ravage I_vote_lcap71%Russian Ravage I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
Russian Ravage I_vote_lcap29%Russian Ravage I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Russian Ravage Empty Russian Ravage

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:57 pm

As Friday Night Genesis continues, the PA System goes off, as the thickest of the thick boys, Guri Sukonov, comes out, flashing his International Champion in his big meaty grasp. The crowd cheer him on, but he just ignores it and slowly walks to the ring. He growls slightly, looking at some fans wearing Randy Borton and Tim Lafave shirts. He finally get’s in the ring, as the ring announcer gets called up by the behemoth. Frightened, the announcer comes in the ring, as Guri snatches the mic from his hands and orders him to get out of the ring. Following the order, the announcer fled the scene, as Guri looked at the hard camera

Victim….after victim…..after victim…..after victim….Guri Sukonov is biggest and strongest on Fusion and Genesis. Guri Sukonov is monster of monsters. Guri Sukonov is worldbreaker!!

The crowd cheer on the monster, cheering his name in a Goldberg way, chanting “Guuuuuuuuri” over and over as the International Champion raises the title above his head with one hand

Guri Sukonov is your International Champion.

And with that, the beast of beasts looks at a cameraman on ringside. He paces towards him, grabbing him by the neck of his shirt and flings him into the ring. Dazed and confused, the cameraman looks around, as the beast stalks his prey. He circles around the cameraman, as security run down to the ring. Sukonov looks to this as a challenge from the GM, Dave Turner, so he does what he does to all challengers. Guard after Guard, they all get thrown over the top rope with ease by the Russian Godzilla, till both the Camera Man and Sukonov are standing in the ring. Stupidly, the Camera Man runs towards Guri, as he get’s hit with the thunderous power of the right hook on Guri Sukonov. Laid out with missing teeth laid in the ring, Guri picks his slump body up and tosses him to the badly wounded guards. Guri would then make his way out of the ring, whereas the guards cleared the way for the giant to walks through, ending the segment with the International Champion raising his title at the crowd on the stage of the entrance.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down