Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The New Russian Revolution  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The New Russian Revolution

2 posters

Go down

The New Russian Revolution  Empty The New Russian Revolution

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:00 pm

As CMV Unmatched Episode 57 continues, a well-distinguished promo comes about, as both Paul Heyman and Guri Sukonov come out!! The fans go insane at the sight of the Russian Ogre, once International Champion. Heyman and Sukonov get themselves situated in the ring, as the fans boo on the two.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I am the advocate of the Russian Beast himself, Guri Sukonov!!

The crowd go insane with boos, as Sukonov just chuckles and stands by Paul, who smiles as well.

So just to put this to bed, Guri Sukonov isn’t switching brands because why would he? He’s the indestructible mass of Russian muscle in a GENESIS ring. If he did leave Genesis for a heap of a show such as Unmatched….then he would’ve done everything he needed in Genesis. And I don’t think he won an Alpha World Championship yet. I don’t think he’s won an Anarchy Championship yet. And I don’t think he’s won back HIS International Championship. So no, he is not changing brands because he still has ways to go to either retire or come down to this sewage dump.

Paul grew an utmost savagery level of boos, fans screaming curse words and other vulgar language.

But, we’ve contacted someone from outside the borders of North America and we’ve decided to sign him to a contract to Unmatched. So now, I present to you, one of the strongest and biggest men to ever hit a CMV ring. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you VIKTOR SUKONOV!!

And the fans grew insane, as the Russian Anthem begins playing. And out came the hulking mass that is Viktor Sukonov. He walks down to the ring, in his Soviet Union trunks and jacket. He got into the ring, smiling and then hugging his other half, as he then shook the hand of Paul Heyman. He then stood on one side of Paul, as Guri stood on the opposite side.

This isn’t a revolt or a takeover, this is simply a message to that champion that you call Quantum; You better sleep with both eyes open, future-man. Because the true Russian Revolution is coming to CMV on all sides.

And as the advocate of the two hulking beings ended his little speech, up came the new comer. The crowd continued to boo on the three in the ring, as Viktor just smirks and gives a evil look in his eyes.  

CMV!! I come with warning to all comers!! The Sukonovs are proud family line and we are proud to stand for Soviet heritage!! We are Soviet’s last warriors and tonight, we declare WAR!!

Viktor then got so hyped, he almost ran out of the ring to attack a fan. But Guri calmed him down, as he was given the mic. Viktor just sat in the back in the turnbuckle, calming himself.

CMV, you know who I am…..You know what I can do. I am mass destruction that is Guri Sukonov. I trample on the likes of Bison, Duo Maxwell, and countless others. Now, I have my brother in arms by side and we are going to takeover CMV, brick BY brick!!

And as those words were slurred out of Guri’s mouth, the two Russian warriors, alongside Paul, exited the ring, with the same slurs and curse words going into their ears, along with some food.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

The New Russian Revolution  Empty Re: The New Russian Revolution

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:01 am

Another Thicc Sukanov brother? These other Superstars better be on the lookout, nice stuff 702!

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down